Am I doomed to have these fuckers forever?

Am I doomed to have these fuckers forever?

I file them down every week but it's not like they completely go away and they just come back every time I lift.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTqNSgCmM2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you retarded

You cant file down calluses dumbass. Its your body reacting to continuous torn skin by hardening.

If you're such a bitch you want girl hands wear gloves to stop it happening.

That's a callus. Why would you file down a callous? I'm pretty sure that would only cause it to come back harder.The whole point of it is that your body has decided that part of your skin is given a heightened amount of stress and needs extra protection. They are battle scars. wear them with pride.

You know when you pick a scab and it eventually causes a scar? It's the same thing.
Stop filing them down, the whole reason your skin does that is in response to heavy friction.

If you have too much callus, your grip is wrong (Rip made a video about it). If you have normal callus, stop being a girl about it.

>I file them down every week

Well there's your problem.

They're not huge or bad the feeling is just odd to me. I read anons before say they file them down.

I just watched that video by riptoe and it was quite informative.

Sorry I'll stop being a bitch now.

wear gloves jeenus

youtube.com/watch?v=bTqNSgCmM2s

stop holding the bar wrong you fucking retard

You can wear gloves, i occasionally do when my wife complains they're getting bad and they disappear.

yes, you are

now imagine what your hands would look like with 15 working sets of deadlift a week

Does your "wife" like getting smooth handjobs from you?

bitchmitts*

kek

>oh yeah babe, I like lift weights? You heard of that? Heh, well the bars are made of like, literal iron, yno, so yeah lifting that stuff for like 45 minutes 3 times a week really... really tears your hands up, heh, but nah it don't hurt much don't worry. They're just my battle scars.
>sometimes I have to wear gloves though

Haha pussy

I play guitar along with lifting so my chances of fingering a woman are low. not that i havent had sex in a year or anything

This is now a /cht/ (current hands thread)

Lifting/rowing for 10 years u mirin?

Lotion and gloves boy. Callous do not feel good to women.

Are you doing some weird meme lifts to grow calluses in the middle of your hands, or do you just have horrible grip?

If they grow too big they can tear easily and rip loads of skin off, that's why people keep them filed down.

Idk why people with bitch hands take pride in this.

I've been lifting for a few months and my hands look the same so you probably don't actually lift.