How do I become fat quickly?

How do I become fat quickly?
Need 300 punds on me

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2012/06/05/health/drew-manning-fit2fat2fit-lessons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pizza, soda, and the only exercise is no restraint when it comes to eating

Any other shit that could make my ass fat?
Cheeses?
Shakes?
I'm doing this on purpose.

Literally eat anything you fucking please

Peanut butter and lots of it.

Please user, tell me why are you doing this.

To prove to a fat fuck that I can lose it afterwards.
A testament to willpower.And to motivate him.
Worst case scenario is that I become fat and stay fat.

dont be a fcking retard and ruin your body eating all that shit. be a fucking man and eat rice, bread and banana, dont take the shortcut you retard

You're gonna get a shit load of loose skin.

r u R-tarded m8

Enjoy your stretch marks for life

You should prove to him that suicide works too user.

This. It's how I got fat. 2 liters of soda with a large pizza. I could finish both in one sitting and be hungry later a few hours. Then get some McDonald's or something later.

Buy those big boxes of canned soda, drink them with any food you consume. Eat lots of candy too.

At my heaviest I was 280 pounds. A majority of my calories came from soda.

There are three kinds of fat
Good fat, bad fat, and skinny-fat

The good one is the one with high muscle mass, wide shoulders, high T, and no manboobies

The bad one is the one with low T, little muscle mass and manboobs

The skinny one is, well, you know what a skinny fat is

Anyway, tell us what kind of fat do you want because they're all different to achieve in terms of their diet and lifestyle

The good fat will eat lots of meat and saturated fat, etc..
While the bad one will each lots of sugar and candy, etc..

Bad fat

peanut butter and milk or just go to walmart and follow any 300 lbs person around and buy what they do

not worth it, just do a normal bulk instead

fuck that fatty

Doesn't matter.
I have two goals:
Find out what it's like being obese and proving him wrong by overcoming it.

Lots of soda and cheap fast food. Right now you can get a large cheese pizza st Pizza Hut for around 4 dollars. That's almost 3000 calories. Go to any big supermarket and stock up on canned soda. Eat nothing but cheap fast food and soda.

Why does proving him wrong matter so much?

Why do you have to prove a fatty wrong, when him
being a fatass shows he doesn't care enough in the first place?

Because I care and awful lot + morbid curiosity about being fat

Best answer ever.

Please remember, if you really are determined, that we warned you not to do this to your body.

Also document all this shit for future reference. All items eaten and weight gained and how shitty you begin to feel.

Fat fuck here (6'5, 350 lb). I was in shape for most of my life but now I'm a fat fuck at 32. I'll break down for you how I got fat.

NOTE: It is my fault I'm a fat fuck and I totally own that; depression is not a valid excuse for being a ham planet. With that said
1) Be depressed. I have been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder and yeah, it sucks. Things are just HARDER when you're depressed. Even things you used to enjoy, like working out, are now hard. It's like playing your favorite video game on super hard mode; the easy stuff is no longer easy. Getting out of bed is tough.
2) Eat emotionally. Most people who are REALLY fat are self medicating through food. Some people swap one addiction for another. For a famous example, DJ AM used to be a crack addict and then he became obese when he got clean. John Popper from Blues Traveller used to be morbidly obese and now he's a thin but chain smokes like a chimney.
3) Drink calories. This is enough for any sedentary person. I enjoyed working out and doing cardio, though, so I got away with drinking soda for a really long time before it caught up with me.
4) Get injured. My diet was suboptimal for a long time before I got fat. I ate poorly and drank soda but was still just chubby. Then I hurt my knee walking hills to keep the weight off and after that, wow did I pack on the pounds. I gained 70 lb in two years.

For some math, if you're consuming around 500 calories a day above your TDEE—just a few cans of Coke—you'll gain a lb a week. At the end of the year, you've gained 52 lb. After two years, you've gained 102 lb. Eventually you have a "Holy shit, I'm a fat fuck!" moment, usually while buying clothes.

NOTE 2: You can make room for those Cokes if you aren't being a fat fuck elsewhere. I ate fast food and got what I deserved. I'm not a fat acceptance shill. Being fat is unhealthy and I am working to correct it.

Anyway, drink soda and don't exercise. I promise you you'll be fat.

>holy shit I'm a fat fuck moment
Yes I want that.Moobs and barell tights too
Thank you.
I will join you guys in the 300 club temporarily (hopefully,let's hope I don't stay fat like that and I can burn it off,but I don't care if I stay fat)

>Yes I want that.Moobs and barell tights too
>Thank you.
Good luck, breh. We're all gonna make it (somewhere...).

>let's hope I don't stay fat like that and I can burn it off,but I don't care if I stay fat
I don't think most thin people have the emotional relationship with food that is needed to stay fat. That could change though, if you rewire your brain to associate food with comfort/security/whatever.

This guy already did what you're trying to do: he gained and then lost 70 lb just to show lazy fatties like me how easy it is. Apparently he likes sweets now. So there is that to be concerned with. But hey, he looks good.

cnn.com/2012/06/05/health/drew-manning-fit2fat2fit-lessons/

Milk
Soda
Pizza
Chips
Candy
World of Warcraft addiction

You'll be three tubby in no time.

In the span of Burning Crusade to Wrath of the Lich King I put on 100 quick ones without even trying or realizing it.

None of my pants fit, and I couldn't understand it, so I'd just literally snip the sides of the waist to ensure they could still button.

Um

What is it?

Thank you for believing in me.
Any other experience you want to share about being fatM

>Any other experience you want to share about being fat
Just realize that your quality of life as an obese person is going to be very low.

1) When you get fat, it's like turning invisible. You're still there but people don't make eye contact as much and rarely do strangers engage you in small talk. Women especially. You feel like a bit of an other. Actually, I'm told that a lot of people who lose weight freak out when this "shield" goes down and now they have to deal with people more.
2) As you gain weight, you might develop sleep apnea. Sleeping on your side helps. There's also a device you can wear that aligns your jaw in a way that prevents snoring. Apnea take years off of your life.
3) Nice clothes seldom come in fat guy sizes. Even if you do find nice stuff, nothing looks good on a fat body. I've come to accept this more than I should.
4) Your joints will hurt after a while. I have more muscle than most fat people but even I have problems now with my hip. I think it's because I have flat feet; collapsed arches throw your weight forward which in turn fucks with your hip and back. Get some orthopedic or at least arch supporting shoes if you succeed in getting really fat.
5) The biggest downside after a while is that your libido really takes a dip as your obese body converts more and more testosterone into estrogen via aromatase. I'm thinking of buying an over the counter aromatase inhibitor like DIM as I continue to work on shedding pounds. When your estrogen levels are too high and your test is too low, your life is fucked up. You feel moody all the time. I haven't had morning wood in several years, though that could just be from getting older.

These last two things are what is motivating me to finally get my shit together and lose the fat. I think a lot of (young) people are motivated to get in shape by vanity but I was never good looking to begin with so I feel like getting fat just took me from a 3/10 to a 2/10.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

bump

Fat cells dont reduce in number but they do split if you get fatter, dont be an idiot

This. I fell into the same trap OP wrote about.
I wanted to prove myself and I couldn't lose the weight. I'm 6'1 360 pounds of lard,with no end in sight.
But it's not that bad. I enjoy the warmth and the cushions.
On second thought, OP should do it.
It's not that bad being obese.We could be fat friend OP if you can't lose it.

SHAKES

get a nutribullet or some shit and blend up your food

>goes down easier
>digests faster
>can make tasty combos

whole milk + nuts + fruits = maximum bulkage

Your picture is very much related.

We could be fat friend OP if you can't lose it.
No homo, right?

enjoy lose skin. fucking gross

Just do a george leeman bulk instead. At least you'll get something out of it when you cut down

GOMAD
Peanut butter snack (1 jar a day)

Is today opposite day?