MANLRTS BTFO!!!

MANLETS BTFO!!!

youtu.be/E04CIdkRYhI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQoJo81lujk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

usually im ok with manlet threads and make anti manlet posts but im 5'7 and THESE ROASTIES HAVE ME TRIGGERED

THE FUCKING MEMES ARE REAL

"Be yourself and be confident"
There you hear it. From a Stacey himself

MYSELF IS DOWN HERE

Fucking done with existence.

legalise rape already

DELET

Though it is a nature thing. Girls are attracted to tall man. Many of them can't even explain why. The same thing goes for age.

>it's natural bro
nature should be controlled

Moral of the story is that girls can't discriminate between 5'10 and 6'0 lol

>TFW fell in love with the blonde shy qt in the grey cardigan but I'm a worthless 5'8" manlet so have no shot

Why live SRS?

>can short guys get hot girls
>no hot girls in video

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

At least most 5'8

JUST B URSELF

Fucking die

only two of them are good-looking (the really short one and one of the blondes)

Really short one and blonde in the grey cardigan are qt as fuck

Hey manlets, im 5'8 and have had no problem getting Pusi. Rest assured that you are fine. bitches like the ones in the video are only good for cumming and dumping in anyways.

>dumping in
youtube.com/watch?v=KQoJo81lujk

Not bad, as a typical 5'11 dude it feels good bro to see these dumb broads call him tall.

It's all relative. Stand next to a 6'1 dude and im a confirmed manlet, stand next to shorter chicks or shorter dudes and im not.

Im moving to japan.

who the fuck watches these videos after all that staged shit
nigga just go out and experience yourself

>Hey manlets, im 5'8 and have had no problem getting Pusi
must be american. come to europe and you will never get close to one unless you pay for it

so, if id move to america id be considered tall by girls?
t. 6'0 eurofag

>tfw 5'8'' uber manlet in eastern europe
>tfw body is 9/10 body and face

barely make up for it, enough to plow 7/10s and occasionally 8/10s, anything 8+ is outta reach.

Im 5'7"' i can bet my life i could bang every single one of those uggos with half a sweat.

Not even a single hot woman there

all this is going to do is further inflate male heights. Guys already up their height by 2 inches and females buy it. Soon people will be claiming they're 5 inches higher and females will be looking for 6'4s. Im 5'11 and never been insecure with my height, but because of this new phenomenon of male height shaming, I HAVE to claim to be 6' because of the "when his height starts with 5' meme

B-but Elliot Rodger's manifesto says he saw manlets with hot girls a few times!

You can't control who you are attracted to. It is the reason man don't really like ugly fat woman.