Shittiest shitcoin

What is the worst shitcoin you have ever seen that was actively trying to appear legitimate?

My vote is on GazeCoin. They plan on building an MMORPG in 12 months to demo their shitty ad """tech"""

Look at the bottom of their whitepaper: gazecoin.io/static/GazeCoin_WhitePaper.pdf

odn

fuck this shitcoin

odn at least has a cool idea and a cool name even if it is a giant meme

>lizard squid girl giving a retarded viking a blowjob as a currency
We truly are at the peak of the bubble.

shitcoin that has the most people convinced it's legit: LINK

Nah, they're at least "trying" to build a product. SIBOS isn't for scammers. They might fail, but it seems like they're legitimately trying.

>trying to monetize what people are glancing at

Eh, I suppose you're right.

Patientory .. CEO worked at like foot locker before creating that scam

>rebrand
>fake news
>37000% up
>no working product
>chinese government stopped the scam

Aragon (ANT) /thread

Any bitcoin fork

XBY

Stox, definitely Stox. Their ICO price was $1.10. They used the Mayweather fight to promote absolutely nothing so it tanked after the fight. Then they listed on Bancor for 60cents, after pumping the coin to $1.20 the day before and claiming they would list at market price. The head kike at Stox, Moshe, even admitted he was buying back Stox at 40cents on Liqui. They banned the gypsy who was telling people the Bancor price would be 60cents, claiming he was FUD. Fucking kikes. I'll never support another heeb project. Oh they were also supposed to pay for a 4% CRR on Bancor and they went with 2% instead because it was cheaper. They don't want to get listed anywhere other than Liqui so they can continue manipulating the price.

That was a fast capitulation

Paragon

Espers

agreed, definitely Stox.

Cardano. Like, what is it? Why is it 15th on CMC?

Bancor

they give a solution for a problem that does not exist. even if they manage to make it work, who would want to use smart tokens? the reason exchanges exist is because you exchange coins in them, smart coins create more problems for the exchanges

this is dream bruh

refer to the pajeet and pansum meme

The coin I would have posted is so fucking bad right now, that it's too embarrassing for me to even post it on Veeky Forums.

Is it MALC?

Req

Stox.

Mooncoin

Chainlink

BTC
nojoke

DGB?

KidsCoin best scam ever

FLIK AGHHHHH

MANA is quite turdy. ERC 20 token to be used for buying property in a virtual reality game.

Stox, brought to you by kikes.

Onyx. Loan platform.
The coins were given away
No verification for accounts
The whitepaper looked like it was a high school last minute paper
No logic in how loans will be issued
The website literally gave me cancer
It went 10x went it hit exchanges
Fuck crypto

litecoin

REQT

IOTA