Amazon & Sia

I shouldn't leak this, but I couldn't resist the boost. Amazon Cloud is going to adopt sia and study their tech and going to run off sia as it's own baby company. I drive for uber and pick up amazon reps every day, I ALWAYS bring up crypto. I brought up sia with a cloud ceo of support and he leaked it.

you heard it here first...
Not sure when the info will release.

wow just bought 100k

what kind of cloud ceo talks uber drivers?

Unless the rep was joking..
He did say ceo of support

yeah one of amazon's top exec will spill company secrets to taxi drivers lmfao sure bud

pajeet has been watching too much taxi cab confessions.

Anyone counting this idea out had no idea about Amazon's corporate culture. They think of and try anything with a value proposition. There's no reason to cross the idea of a temporary partnership or acquisition of a promising coin in any area by Amazon.

word on the street is that amazon is partnering with espers on yobit to provide pay-as-you-poo portable loos that have built in orcalized witch repellent, and they are going to deploy them to every shitting street
but you didn't hear it from me

Also, the fact that it's sia and not storj or factom is a decent indication of a good rumor. Storj is too expensive, and sia lacks the... Backbone..? to make it competitive. I would be more tempted to believe that sia has technology amazon might want over any other coin for web services.

you gullible hayseed. there's no substance to this. it's not even a rumor. are you in OP's discord group?

>sia has technology amazon might want

i believe the rep. he seemed like a cool dude and every time i bring up crypto they teach me more and more about blockchain.

they're def interested in crypto.

sia, being as big as it is has the potential.

pajeet confirmed.

lol u explain why whales are holding sia at an alltime low..

No, just seeing that what op posted seems realistic.

Getting either the brains behind sia, or working with them in a much more controlled environment are the possibility. Do note that Amazon has also considered and made plans for private highways and drone delivery among other retarded tier projects. They will consider running with almost anything. I don't think it's a buy signal, but it's making me unsure of what to do with the leftover sia in my wallet

I believe you user, thanks for sharing

I’m a rep for amazon and we NEVER use uber.

Please, Google receives free Uber rides to go from office to office.

Well, if we can get a recording or an email or a text, something so we don't have to jump into a dead coin on the word of a random internet uber driver, then this rumor might take hold.

Stupid comment