Does lifting affect growth...

Does lifting affect growth. Everyone on Veeky Forums is most likely lifting and yet they are Manlet tier (5"6) I'm starting to think there is a relation

id rather be strong manlet than weak skinny lanklet.

cmon man, im a manlet too, just embrace it

yeah shame you're lacking the strong tall guy option you manlet lmao

>my soul when im 6'1 and thoguth iwasnt clear of manlet stigma, well its "grow grow grow" time

tall guys cant get as strong as fast as manlets
and yeh im a manlet but unlike most i just accept it, nothing u can change about genetics so just try to reach ur genetic potential and be the biggest and strongest version of urself.
also most lanklets are really weak and always lose to me in arm wrestles

Was 6'2 at 14 and didn't grow after, started lifting at 20. I think most guys here started lifting after reaching their max height.

>tall guys can't get as strong as fast as manlets

Hey you short little faggot.
Tall people are stronger by default, you can lift for a year while I eat mcdicks and chug Mt dew, I'll walk back in the gym and out lift you everytime.

hahah u jelly lanklet. im 5'5 and 180lbs and rackpull over 1000lbs. id like to see you do that in the gym

>lbs

You don't lift over 1pl8.

putting heavy weights ontop of you makes you smaller rather than taller

B-but I'm 6'2 or whatever the current standard for tall is. Sometimes my bones just expand or contract but I'm NEVER under the limit

Alex pls go.

most important factors for being tall are genetics and sleep, nutrition is a distant third, exercise a distant fourth.
source: 6'3" lanklet who ate poorly and did almost no exercise from 14-20 but sleep 12h/day everyday during adolescence

>im 5'5
you're a turbomanlet not a manlet

don't make manlets look shorter than they already are

>6'3" lanklet who did almost no exercise from 14-20

as is the case with most tall guys
meanwhile ~5'10 manlets are usually pretty active during puberty

lifting confirmed to stunt growth

yo alex

>falseflagging this hard

Purely anecdotal, but all of my friends that lifted and wrestled in hs never got past 5'11. I didn't work out until 27 and grew 2.5" inches from 18 to 23 (am 6'1 in bare feet now)

the only exercise teens should do is HIIT and pullups

Ahh so you're all still obsessing over height I see. Anyways, I feel like most guys that are either one or a combination of lean, strong and tall all have had athletic backgrounds.

I see dudes in their early to mid 20s still rocking their HS football/basketball/baseball etc sweaters that can squat, bench, deadlift or generally outlift most people around their age or with similar body physique due to the fact that they used to be active during their teenage years.

I think all teens in high school should do some form of physical activity to stimulate growth in their epiphyseal plates of their bones into their early 20s to maximize growth, muscle mass, strength.

I'm upset i was a lazy piece of shit back in high school now I'm playing catch up against those who were active in high school but its okay.

Bullshit motherfucker