Hungry skeleton doing PPL here

Hungry skeleton doing PPL here
What exercises are good to add for CHEST and LATS development?
I'm also looking to dramatically evolve my ribcage and broaden my shoulders

Other urls found in this thread:

outalpha.com/the-out-alpha-novice-program/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will vacuums help me on this endeavor?

u probably shouldnt be doing ppl as a skinny. since u working out 6 days a week ur burning too many calories and ur muscles r not getting the most out of protein synthesis.

but in regards to ur question floor press and weighted chinups are best for lats.

pls go alex

i'm eating 3k cals and fuck i won't do SS cuz i hate it
also lifiting 6 days a week is good for my emotional health
whats the difference between floor press and bench press with my feet on the bench?

u should try out my program
outalpha.com/the-out-alpha-novice-program/

will give u 10-20lbs of muscle in 6-12 months which is the natual limit for muscle gain. u will also hit the 2/3/4 benchmark standards

>chinups
>best exercise for lats
pick one faggot

>fell for the SS is bad meme
LMAO

>box squat
nah
i'm good sticking to ppl
just want to know this stuff
>CHEST and LATS development?
>dramatically evolve my ribcage and broaden my shoulders

>fell for the everyone must do what i like meme

enjoy no gains then. i ran alexs program after 4 months of SS and made so much more gains from it. minimalist programs with regular squat bench deadlift bullshit is a meme. u should never limit ur exercise selection if u want the most gains.

Skinnyfat doing PPL and cutting at the same time here

Has anyone had periods when they were just starting to lift where you woke up and 80% of your body was sore? I tried not to over do it in the past few days, but this morning when I woke up my body felt depleted. Any suggestions? Should I hit the gym today, or just do cardio instead?

if ur skinnyfat u should bulk. cutting will just make u aushwitz mode. realise this now or learn it the hard way. u should bulk until you have enough muscle mass to justify a real cut where then u can focus on muscle definition.

>you're fat so you should bulk

'no'

except that there is plenty of people that made good progress on ppl from skinny to ripped
balconybro never did a deadlift in his life
and i cant do a program that stresses my lower back so much as these mark rippfaggot programs

skinnyfat is not fat. u retard, the only reason u think ur fat is that u have so little muscle that u r squishy and flabby.

also he was on roids. so dont use roided faggots as an example of how good a program is because u can pretty much take roids and do bodyweight exercises and blow up huge

t. DYEL

That's the exact opposite what you should do. It doesn't matter how little muscle you have, if you are 'skinnyfat' you are atleast 20% bodyfat which is absolutely fucking disgusting you should cut ASAP.

If you are skinnyfat you are a babbylifter and can make strength and hypertrophy gains even on a deficit.
>but this morning when I woke up my body felt depleted

It means you need a refeed day = carb the fuck up today and eat on a surplus. Then you are good to go back to your regular cutting.

WHAT THE FUCK
I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK SS IS GOOD OR PPL SUCKS OR IF SS SUCKS AND PPL IS GOOD
I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT FUCKING EXERCISES ARE KING FOR LATS/CHEST AND SHIT THAT WILL HELP ME EXPAND MY RIBCAGE/BROADEN SHOULDERS

> LATS development
lat pulldowns to properly activate and isolate the lat muscles and broad gripped pullups for further activation with the rest of the back and shoulders.

latpulldowns are useful because they grow the lat muscles well and train the body to properly activate them in other exercises.

>if ur mor ethan 15% do not bulk
>cut to 12% then bulk
???
just fucking bulk u fucking poofta cunts for 6 months until u get reasonably strong then cut. if u eat at a caloric defecit and ur already a weak cunt ur gonna starve urself and u will wash away into nothing. stupid faggot.

Benc, incline bench, db flyes

Lat pulldowns, wide grip pullups, different rows

Why do you ask here nigga u got google

pullups/bench press

thanks
gonna add pull ups they seem to give great results
ty
What about PUSH ups?

Thanks for asking this question, it's something I've always wondered but never really thought about asking

Might have to give this a shot. Greyskull LP was awesome but wasn't working with my schedule.

Bench Press
Incline Bench Press
Decline Bench Press
Flyes
Inclined Flyes
Declined Flyes

These hit the whole chest, you literally cant get better than this.

>cutting will just make u aushwitz mode

But that's the plan fampai. I'm planning on going full Alex Cross mode, or kind of as close as I can get.

so pullovers and vaccums and the answer for the ribcage