How do I escape skinnyfat curse?

How do I escape skinnyfat curse?

from one fat fuck to another theres nothing skinny about you bro

>skinnyfat
>skinny
>fat

Skinnyfat means you're fat, so cut. You're also weak, so lift.

>skinnyfat curse?
Nothing skinny about you kid,you're all fat.

You just gave him the skinny on his fat.

>pic not related

no u retard. skinnyfats should bulk or recomp. u r fucking retarded and have never read an exercise science book in ur life. stay stupid fuckign dyel/

im 5'9'' 152 lbs

most of my fat goes to the inner thighs, some to my ass and some to the belly

very little fat from the belly up, feels bad man

lift and cut until your lifts stop going up and your weight stops going down

then start eating a small surplus

once your lifts are good, cut

This reminds of that canned chicken gif

Skinnyfats don't weigh enough to cut. They should maintain or bulk, and as their diet composition improves and they lift weights, the fat should be replaced by muscle.

I'm already past 1234 and I still look the same as I did when I started

>compound lifts.txt

Still in noob gains

Bulk for six months, cut for three months.

>retards giving advice in this thread

lmao

The first thing any otherwise healthy young person should do when they start lifting is cut to 10%.

Then bulk to 14%.

Then cut to 8%.

Then stay between 8 and 12% for perpetuity.

You may disagree, but you'd be wrong. The WORST thing a skinnyfat can do is bulk. Don't listen to rippetoe shills. The #1 thing that matters with respect to health is body fat%, followed by cardio health (do HIIT on off days, faggots). Muscles are for show and they can come later. First step should ALWAYS be to get lean

skinnyfattransformation.com

How legit is this guy?

His single piece of advice is to cut first, then bulk.

Someone with a brain. Rare.

he used HGH and test but this is achievable natty

By becoming completely fat
Embrace it.

bf higher than ~15%? Cut
bf lower than ~13%? Bulk

This. But I'd say that 10% bf can be too much; given that one has basically no muscle at all, 10% is Auschwitz mode. I cut down to like 13-14% and people told me I looked dangerously skinny. So about 13% at most, and then bulk up to like 17% max before cutting down again, but this time around with some muscle beneath the fat.

Don't forget to work out on your cut, you can actually build muscle while losing weight when you have none.

>Being this new
Fat as in fat
Skinny as in visible lack of muscle

It mostly means chubby without any muscle definition

Skinnyfat

You're literally obese lol

literal idiot.

I cannot comprehend how someone can be so mentally challenged that you would think it's good idea to bulk at ~20% bodyfat.

Skinnyfat means you are fat and a beginner. Beginners make noob gains even on a deficit.

Just start lifing and cutting OP.

If you're underweight with high body fat then you can call yourself skinny fat and the only thing you can do is to lift and bulk on a small surplus. If you look soft but you're not underweight you're just delusional and you're in fact fat, call it "small fat" or "chubby" but you CAN'T be skinny fat if your bmi is more than 19-20.

i'm really skinny pretty much everywhere and have a belly. am i skinnyfat or something else?

you're fat

I've been doing body comp the last 7 weeks, gone from 195 to 179. Body fat went from 25 to 19. My muscle mass spiked at first but has gone down a little over the past few weeks. BUT I'm still enjoying noob gains, especially in legs. My leg press went from 70 to 478 and leg extension from 30 to 115.

Tl;dr cut first while lifting/cardio, youll still get noob gains. What's important now is getting that bf% down.