Should you keep lifting a secret?

Basically look like i lift but i tell people i swim and do push ups a few times a month.

If they keep pushing i just tell them it's my build/frame and i always looked like this.

I also tell them i usually eat fastfood and don't really keep count of my diet.

I noticed almost everyone believes this and sloots get crazy when you tell them this. I mean your basically claiming to be in the .01% of human genetics.

Sloots seem to want a ripped guy that isn't "addicted" to the gym.

Who also does this?

I can't be the only one.

yes, this is correct behaviour to appear übermensch.

The official "explanation" from Veeky Forums was zoomba and ultimate frisbee last time I heard. I've employed this tactic now and add that I've just changed my diet to eat more. 20kg gained in 18 months so far

>Sloots seem to want a ripped guy that isn't "addicted" to the gym
I think it says more about your character that you work for your body, maybe the sloots you're meeting dont care about that but most girls I meet respect the work I put in

If you actually look fit then nobody will believe you when you say you don't lift unless you tell them you play football or wrestle or something like that.

Now, if you're a dyel like I know you are then yes, you can get away with saying you swim and do pushups.

>Should you keep lifting a secret?
Yes

If you look fit people will like it, but no one likes a bragging cunt. Always be modest about your appearance because while people are praising you they are also self conscious of their flaws.

Zumba and wiifit seems to work for me

Have a bump you lying sack of lies

> Just got lucky with genetics I guess
> I just eat well
> I go hiking and have a labour intensive job

I rarely wear anything that exposes my skin, so I usually wear long sleeve T's. If you aren't a show off about it and conceal people have more respect for you.

I always catch women 'mirin. Shame I'm autistic AF.

This is what I do as well. I stay right under 15%bf tell people that it's just the way I'm naturally built. Intimidates normies and makes grills impressed. Then I come to the gym and see all my swolebros and we meathead out together. There's different times and places to act certain ways.

When people ask if I lift, I tell them I do zumba and wii fit.

I have learned well

You are an insecure faggot if you do this desu

>Do you workout user?
>Occasionally
>your back is really toned
>thanks
>she spills her sketti

mire from last night

I love it when people ask, especially girls, because you can make anything up and they'll believe you.

>Oh, I take vitamin C pills twice a day
>Oh this? Sex.
>Nah, I was born this way, no matter what I eat it just goes straight to mu muscles
>Oh, my dad used to experiment with muscle massage, turns out he was molesting me, but I got great definition out of it
>Orange juice, special K, and a good old dose of Vitamin Qua´ran! Praise Buddha!
>I kill everything I eat, fresh meat, fresh muscle!
>When I was little all my parents would feed me was oats and flax seeds, we'd have it with every meal, I didn't have my first burger until I was 24
>A guy called Mark Rip-a-toe sneezed on me when i was 19, got gains syndrome
>Oh it's testosterone, turns out that if you only shit outside with no pants on your body reverts to your pre-civilzation needs and piles on muscle from the food you it
>I play golf

That sounds an awful lot like insecurity/autism. Be honest and proud, you'll make no friends when everyone knows you're lying, hardwork is something to be proud of.

> wii fit

Top kek

If i hear someone saying they dont work out but they're clearly in shape i assume test/roids.

I always just smirk and say "yeah I go to the gym every once in a while heh"

Truth: I've been there 6 days a week for the past 5 years.

>Oh, my dad used to experiment with muscle massage, turns out he was molesting me, but I got great definition out of it

Don't say this

second

Telling people i swim really helps i guess.
I might add "Yeah i also do some Zumba on the weekends" for extra mires.

:tips fedora:

>Vitamin Qua'ran
>Praise Buddha

hehehe very good post user, here's a fat (You) to start your day

if you want people to keep pestering you and bringing it up, then yes be secretive and mysterious about it

Top kek