Body Dysmorphia thread:

Body Dysmorphia thread: bddfoundation.org/helping-you/questionnaires/

>You scored 50 out of the maximum total of 72.
>we would recommend that you seek an assessment

>You scored 47 out of the maximum total of 72.

Fuck

>55 out of 72

Its over for me lads

23. Just ma big nose really, doesn't affect me in any noticeable way tho.

Are people really so obsessed with certain features that it affects their work?

12 out of 72

dyel here

>You scored 12 out of the maximum total of 72.

I'm gonna live bros, I only need to lose weight and I'm perfect

scored 11

If i've done this un muy 20s i think i mayr have got 40_

Got a 7 lol

Is BDD what they call ugly people that are aware of how ugly they are? Because "normal" ugly people still rate themselves 6/10

>Is BDD what they call ugly people that are aware of how ugly they are?
No, but you sound mentally ill.

But it's not dysmorphia. I lost a retarded amount of weight but I'd carried it for so long it permanently fucked my skin up.

Under clothes I look like melted wax, so I just stay home rather than risk further embarrassment.

and I thought I was at least somewhat self conscious about my gains

you people are train wrecks

42, looks have always been a limiting factor in my life. I feel a lot of guys struggle with this, they just dont go out and cry about it in the media like girls do. (Or start retarded movements to try make unattractive feature attractive, like the fat acceptance people)

32. I'm not ugly, just vaguely above average with absolutely no defining or notable features to make me look attractive. My ribs flare out at the bottom, making it look like I have a potbelly even when I'm almost toned enough to see distinct ab separation, while my pecs refuse to make any gains.

My life is a constant battle of minor irritations and imperfections stopping me from becoming my ideal self.

>You scored 26 out of the maximum total of 72.

Yes. Nowadays believing you don't deserve a trophy is a mental illness.

>You scored 66 out of the maximum total of 72.

100% truthful as well. Fuck off normies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It doesn't even ask you height or weight

53 out of 72

Welp

>39

I think the relationship and work questions through off my score.
>NEET
>tfw nogf

Strange because I thought I would be way up there with the frog posters

36 out of 72. Honestly pretty happy with that. I have high expectations for the women I date, so I think it would be hypocritical for me to not have somewhat high expectations for myself.

>7
I'm a skinny fat dyel, I think I should be higher

The more you lift, the worse it gets.

My feature is that I'm a 5'8 manlet. Limits my range of available women. Don't think I'm dysmorphic, though. It's just a fact.

34 out of 72

i recognize ive got it slightly, i had to up my score on the "how often you check yourself out" question when i realized i was running my fingers over my jawline