Penis Enlargement OC

I just looked into the Cost vs. Benefit of Penis Enlargement.

Took lots of screenshots over 130 pages of a PEgym thread about success stories.

There were some fascinating insights. A fair bit of motivation too. I think whether you are married or single it can boost your sex life a surprising amount.

I put all my screenshots into 4 images with a script.

Let me know what you think.

Most brutal was the realisation that the Veeky Forums memes were largely true about anterior fornix and needing 7-8 inches to hit that.

Also those charts with women's preference of penis size were largely true it seems. I thought they were largely exaggerated.

Women truly do want the top 5-10% for everything. Dick size, height, money. And if you arent there then you are mediocre.

But its amazing how much growth you can get if you want it. One guy went from top 10% length to 1 in 3000.

It seems half an inch gain takes 1-2 months.

It true that girth is worth a little more than length. The filling up feeling matters.

But some women are really receptive in anterior fornix or posterior fornix which is past the cervix. Thats at 7-8 inches for many. Some guys with 8x5s can hit that spot and cause more satisfaction than e.g. 7x6s for some women.

id rather have 7x6 than 8x5 though

It will take 30-60 mins a day which is a huge time investment.

You need to consider if this is worth it to you.

I already listen to business podcasts as part of my routine so might use a shower speaker and do them simultaneously.

not going to read all of this shit someone tell me if i can increase my girth - particularly around the base of my shaft, midshaft is 6 inches but the base is only 5.2 inches

>chicken drum dick

>tfw 7x5.5

dick size doesn't matter if you can't approach a girl
same thing applies to me

What is the method? Could you sum it up for us?

>baseball bat cock

>posterior

I have never seen convincing before and after photos from people who claim jelqing works. Would bet my balls 99% of the people on those forums are just paid shills looking to instill a sense of insecurity in guys in order to sell shitty pills/pumps etc.
If something as simple as massaging your cock for a few minutes everyday actually worked to increase size do you really think it'd be some big secret confined to internet discussion boards? No, we would have known about it for a loooooong time, insecurity about cocksize has been a thing since forever

He should cosplay as Negan and get some of that nasty ass /cgl/ pucci

Fuck off shill.

>PEgym
>not thundersplace

>mfw

quite rude

>jelqing everyday

enjoy the limp dick and nogains

yeah you need rest days

some people say 5 on 2 off
others say 2 on 1 off

I prefer 5 on 2 off

Get a bathmate, and if you're a cutlet also start foreskin restoring.

Question, I'm 7x6. How big can(or should) I get my diqq?

Do you eventually lose your dick gains if you stop jelqing?

You don't make gains when jelqing, you destroy dick tissue

The only tissue you'll be destroyin' is kleenex, ya seething kid.

>another penis thread
>PEgym is mentioned like always

Stop shilling for your site faggot.

Shill!
...the picture betrayed you

>not a single comparison photo

pls

So... no?

thundersplace has before and after pics, but you have to join to see them

There is what is called a cementing phase where once you get to your goal size you do maintenance to cement gains.

Other thing I hear is that you may lose a small amount of gains. So if you want 8x6 you may want to get up to 8.25x6.25 then once you stop it will shrink down to 8x6

Essentially two different approaches to the same problem

so until they're posted I'll withhold any opinion on the matter

as you should, but no one on fit is gonna post before and after dick pics. It's free to join thundersplace and you can go see the results for yourself.

Thunder's is legit because they run off donations, no ads, no shilling, unlike pegym

It's a sfw board, OP would get banned.

This. If there was a means of increasing dick size that actually worked, the creator would be a billionaire and EVERYONE would know about it. You're wasting your time browsing forums manufactured for the purpose of getting you to buy some guy's ebook on how slapping your dick will make it bigger.

leave it theway it is, m8. srsly.

I'm barely 6"x5" on a good confident day
I've considered this again and again cause I'd love love to be 7x6" but I have no idea if this works and I don't want to do permanent damage, even though my girl would love it so much more.
it hurts.

Jelqing and stretching are free and don't require any cash, but the gains are slow and require more consistency than lifting.

The evidence is out there, you just have to go look. But we both know you would rather stay a mad dicklet.

Follow the logic if there was a way to increase your pĂȘnis size there would be a HUGE for it already. It would be easy Money because Every single man wants to be bigger

and there would probably be personal trainers for it

Link before and after picks or eat shit you fucking shill.

Why you responding to that dude but not the one he was replying to that talked about the before and after pics? Trying to steer the topic elsewhere?

Stay mad faggots, enjoy your tiny dicks, just read the thread, you know where the info is.

The thing is that jelqing requires too much time for gains to be even remotely noticable. I was insecure ""dicklet"" when I started and after like a year I realized that there's no fucking point since the gains are WAY too minimal if any at all.

>Every single man wants to be bigger
every single man also wants to be jacked with a 6 pack but guess what? theres no secret pill that will get them there so they cant be bothered.