You better have a dick

faggot

Bridges and Squats man.

Post more pics and you'll get more detailed exercises. Trust me

squats and deads

now gtfo

J-june?

>Veeky Forums

That june furfag's face is completely busted.

blue board friend

i wanna lick that belly

>when you know the sauce despite it being pretty obscure
Lenin-senpai on tumblr. I'm not gay.

5x post boipucci
5x show benis
5x post feet

Stop fucking posting in Veeky Forums. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? You're constantly in our /cbt/ thread as if anyone other than complete degenerate faggots want you. Yeah, degenerates, that's right. You whore yourself about Veeky Forums like a fucking slut and these fags eat it up. You're worthless, stop coming here.

are you low test?

Good thing I only care about his dick.

It's settled. I guess I'm gonna go wank now.

Thanks guys

>all this degeneracy

Neck yourselves

>he only fucks grills

lol what a fag

Dude, this faggot posts in so many thread in Veeky Forums, constantly whoring himself out here and on other boards. He genuinely needs to kill himself, which he most likely will anyway once he's all used up and his looks start to fail him. Wouldn't even surprise if the fucker was some mentally ill tranny.

>board is like 99% full off guy-oriented advice
>make one thread asking for other shit that interests other people
>stop spamming the board you fag

Shut the fuck up, you faggot. You're well aware as to what it is you do, which is what your whole existence is based upon. Being a used whore for men, then tossed aside. You, and the people who fuck you and approve of your lifestyle are pathetic. I hope you all get into an orgy and kill yourselves together.

I'll exercise dat butt real gud bb

>t. nerd virgin too ugly for boys, too beta for grills

it's only gay if you receive

Hip thrusts, kick backs, and deadlifts you dumb slut.

It's not about whether it's gay or not. People like OP, people who approve of OP's behavior are pathetic. Their entire existence is without any proper human decency. They are the people who'll go around claiming "love is love" when the concept of incest gets brought up, they're the ones who approve of open relationships, cuckolding, cheating, drug usage, alcohol abuse and so on. No standards. None. Such as this loser

are we living in the same year?

>degeneracy
Why is this suddenly a complaint here? You do know what website you're on, right? Maybe Facebook is more your speed if you can't handle anything mommy deems "provocative"

>Accepting degeneracy

>claims he's not gay
>memorizes such things

>Veeky Forums accepting degeneracy
>facebook anything but degeneracy

what timeline are you in senpai

Go back to /pol/ You fucking moralfags

shoo shoo (((user)))

Literally just do squats and squeeze your butt at the top of each set. Also, Veeky Forums is so fucking gay. Are people at the gym actually this gay?

Yes.

As a gay dude I understand where you're coming from.

Fuck these other guys, and fuck OP. Not literally but yeah. Dude is a mentally ill attention whore.

This applies to all traps, traps are in need of constant attention because of their fucked up ideals, if they can't get the attention they need they'll feel like their transition was a failure

I'm not even a dude, let alone OP. I'll lift for whatever reason I want, if that happens to be getting a lot of dick then fuck you. If you don't care about the thread subject then don't fucking post in it.

isn't trap just gay or am i wrong? i always thought that trap just means a guy who dresses as girl and passes as one so basically really feminine twinks

You're right. It's a dude. How is it not gay?

was referring his transition comment

That's good, user. It doesn't even apply to gays, heterosexuals are degenerates as well with this sort of behavior. It's just that in Veeky Forums, you see a rise in guys whoring themselves like OP and failure men such as

and for you to care so much about all of this just shows that you are bitter of other people having a sexual life while you are here wondering why it isn't you.

here's a tip: lifting weights won't help you

I guess literacy isn't your strongest trait? This isn't about having a sexual life, this is about proper decency, which you lack much of.

>decency
>2017

you haven't been out much have you? or maybe you live quite far from a city.

decency is a spook m80, no reason to get mad over it

single-leg RDL

fucking kills, but the booty gains are worth it

>When in Rome

What a horrible view to live by. We all die eventually, becoming nothing. Should we all just sit inside day in and day out playing video games without having aspirations in life because of death? It's funny you make this excuse for yourself, so on some occasions you must hate how you behave. You're in a good position though, nobody knows who you are. Nobody knows your face. You can change, y'know? You can make yourself into a better human being. You can be above this disgusting behavior. Anyone has these capabilities, and with you making excuses for them, you hold some resentment towards what you do.

i don't hate how i behave. i adapt to society. i'm not the one who is stuck with purist views back from the 90s

what if some people's aspiration is to get a lot of dick in their early 20's?

how fucking retarded are you?

this poor fucking op
>
im snekkin hard