Literally any average as fuck human has the strength to lift cars and large boulders if they learn to surpass the...

>literally any average as fuck human has the strength to lift cars and large boulders if they learn to surpass the limiter in their brain

That's right,your brain is the only thing that limits your otherwise natural superhuman strength.
Breaking walls with your fists,bending a coin,all of that shit would be a piece of cake
However,everyone including normies and Veeky Forums faggots are so cucked by the media and the government in the 21st century that they believe that there is no way anyone can do that

All of your lifts and gains are fucking worthless.Instead of wasting your time on that bullshit,what you SHOULD have been doing is training your mind to not be a fucking pussy and lift a goddamn car off the ground

>"B-But your muscles will rip"

Exactly,fucker.And it would recover stronger than before,capable of exerting our natural superhuman strength without ripping the next time

>"B-But muh aesthetics"

Fuck your aesthetics.Would you rather have the ability to lift a motherfucker with one arm and break concrete with your fist,or would you trade that for a bunch of meaningless definition that doesn't mean jack shit in the long run?

Wake up,Veeky Forums. Swallow the strength red pill. Don't focus on the muscles.

Focus on the M I N D.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/5eejThB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>more tears =more gainz
If you believe that, go look at how well guys with biceps tears can flex their arms.
>if I lift 2000+lbs I won't have connective tissue damage lol

The "limit" is there for a reason. Most people who do those sorts of super human feats wind up with damn near every ligament blown and the majority of their muscles involved in whatever they did torn to the point of needing months of physical therapy, and usually surgery.

go record yourself lifting a car then

most retarded thread i have ever read

welp, guess i better start working out at the library

>ITT: We are little bitches

Come back after you've trained your M I N D, blue pilled faggots.

Train your mind you fucking autist.I didn't tell you to learn shit.

imgur.com/gallery/5eejThB

Yeah, na fuck that user.
You can go ahead and fuck your shit up.

>one man failed that means everyone will

It's this kind of bitch attitude that's keeping humanity behind.

Thanks for confirming that you are indeed,a pussy

there is a reason the body has a natural inhibitor on strength activities, and that is to prevent chronic muscle and ligament failure which CANNOT BE HEALED, only situations the inhibitor is bypassed is in life/death situations (e.g. mother lifting a car to save a child).

>inhibitor cannot be bypassed
>except sometimes it can

Stop this faggotry at once.

Your brain doesn't let you use your power to it's maximum because

1. You will destroy your fucking bones

2. You will destroy your fucking muscles

3. You will destroy your fucking everything lmao you retard

This kid unironically believes this'll work

Keep that in mind next time you open a thread on Veeky Forums

>hahaha I called him a kid,I'm so such a slick piece of aborted trash

You must be 18 or older to post here,newfriend.

>I'm bitchmade so that means everyone is too,right?

Neck yourself.

its true, every since i started using 30% of my brain capacity i can do alot more things. I am much stronger and i added 40kg to my bench in just 2 weeks. I am trying to acess 40% of my brain this month through the means i reached 30%, but i have been experiencing amateur telekinesis powers and have been able to slightly move grains of rice with my mind

not an arguement

I can move my dick into your girls pussy without using my hands

>but i have been experiencing amateur telekinesis powers and have been able to slightly move grains of rice with my mind

that's retard induced halucinations, you went full bro, no turning back now. 66 all the whey.

see you on the down side

Hysterical strength is a fucking myth you retards. All of these stories are simply misrepresentations of what really happened.

> hiker gets arm crushed under 500 kg boulder
> is able to push against it using legs and roll it enough to one side to free his arm
> "yeah I moved the boulder"
> the media: "HIKER LIFTS 500kg BOULDER!"
> readers: "wow, I can't believe he curled that boulder"

There are is literally no evidence that this stuff happens. Read Greg Nuckols on strength adaptation. This idea that people walk around with an untapped strength potential to lift cars is fucking false. The average human can maximally recruit >90% of their motor units at any given time. There isn't "hidden strength" your body inhibits to protect yourself.

>being this cucked

I feel sorry for you,user.

>Greg Nuckols
>"yes anons,this bearded faggot knows what's up.You should listen to him"

Might as well call him Greg Cuckolds

Nope, it is actually a scientifically proven fact, the inhibitor is called the golgi tendon, it’s purpose is to throttle down the power of your muscle which otherwise, could have torn your tendon when your muscle is at its maximum strength. It is part of the tendon that connect your muscle to your skeleton. When your muscle contract, the golgi tendon is being pulled. Depending on how hard the golgi tendon is being pulled, it will send out negative feedback to your brain to explicitly stop the muscular contraction.

Also for your muscle to contract, it requires electrical signals from your brain. But in a human, scientists found that your brain simply cannot produce sufficient electrical signals to contract all the muscle at once.

Vladimir Zatsiorsky, a professor of kinesiology at Pennsylvania State University who has extensively studied the biomechanics of weightlifting, found that an average human being can only activate up to 65% of their muscle cells while a trained weightlifter can activate 80%.

It turns out that in a chimpanzees, a single nerve is connected to a larger number of muscle cells. A single electrical impulses travelling down a single nerve get divided multiple times and activate large amount of muscle cells. As such, chimpanzees can activate close to 100% of their muscle cell without having their brain to output huge amount of electrical impulses.

However the shit OP is stating is pure and utter bullshit, there is no such shit as telekinesis.

>telekinesis

Thanks for misquoting me,user.

It's called WILL,user.If you train yourself to ignore the brain signals telling you to stop your muscular activity,you could tap into superhuman strength at will.It is however easier said than done,but it is not impossible.

Who are we to say what is impossible at this day and age? We do not yet know the limits of human intelligence,so naturally, we shouldn't know the true limits of human strength as well.