IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE KING!!!!!

Today i am gonna tell you about why you faggots are such beta cucks..

THIS ARE THE COMMANDMENTS:

1. You only talk about other people and not about yourself.
LOOK HE HES CHAD, LOOKS HES ALPHA LIFE IS NOT FAIRR!! With other words, you have nothing to be proud of. You will always live in other ppl's shadows

2. You are fucking weak minded. You don't have the willpower to really get big and good looking like me.

3. You will do anything te be noticed by woman because you're ugly beyond believe and you think lifting will compensate this.

POST PICTURES FROM YOUR DYEL BODY FOR MY PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT

How do I get big like you op?

Start sucking dixk just like him

Genetics and food.

BLA BLA STEROIDS, I WAS ALREADY FUCKING HUGE NATTY

Bigger than 90% of ppl on roids.

I wonder if your kid will grow to be as retarded as you.

All his sperm are already dead

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT LIFE nothing is sure in life, beside you being ugly and dyel.

If you don't have 1/10000 similar to my genetic makeup you don't have any purpose on this planet anymore. You're the cancer and weakness the world get rid of.

Weak genetics people like you are the reason all these fuckiing diseases exists.

PROVE ME WRONG OR BE SILENT FOREVER.

I will be the coolest dad a kid WILL ever have.. I will pick him up from school and all the kids will be mirin; YOUR FATHER IS GOD, HES A SUPERMAN, WOW I WISH I HAD A FATHER LIKE DAD. Teacher will be like; so when we ballin??

The only thing your father gave you were shit genetics and a fucking dick in your ass

He'll be lucky if his kid grows at all. MasT is like 5'5".

what routine should i do though? ive been lifting for like a year and i think i reached the limit of linear progression

i have a few wrist roller questions

>more weight for fewer reps or less for more reps?
>hands out straight or down by body?
>how many sets/reps?
>how many times per week?

I have qurstion for you, you over roided flesh pumpkin.
What do you roids feel like? Like psycologically?

Show us your ugly 13 year old spic face. You may have FRAME, but you most certainly don;t have FACE you cuckold.

You're posts never fail to make me laugh. Your level of insecurity is only matched by your inability to show off.

Good job on your muscles, it takes work roids or no. But these posts keep coming off as deseprate for validation.

>t. happy natty

You've never had sex, have you? It's ok, you can tell Veeky Forums, we're here to help.

>muh face

you still don't understand his message know do you?

oh you have a trip? thanks, I can filter your trash now

OP here, it's not gay if he had to pay.

Mirin those forearms.

what's the matter lil fella did someone say something mean to you again since you had to make another thread?

Whatever faggot nobody cares. Good too see your wildly fluctuating hormone induced bipolar is giving you delusions of grandeur.

>that arm

Jesus Christ, do Veeky Forumstards really think that shit looks good?

Bet you he's gone bald from all the gear. What a loser. And you're a loser for enabling his delusions.

h-how'm i doing for a mere natty mortal masT? Lookin juicy as always... mirin

Cut

You should see a therapist.
Or be my hubby and we can see a therapist together.

>that head
>that frame
LMAO enjoy being a 5'5 sub human you delusional retard
looks 10x better and probably actually attracts women instead of other shrinked balls roid beasts

you're a fucking midget dude, roids wont make you tall hahah keep being butthurt

Thanks for the announcement, masT.

Shut the fuck up. You aren't natty and you look like shit for someone on steroids, once you lose your natty card you are subjected to higher standards which you don't pass

Muh natteee

I'd be scared of having that vascularity. 1 paper cut and it's gg

kek

>this are
illiterate cunt

Thank you for this blessing masT, I always love when you post, you make all these dyels so butthurt.

Jej