>can't even perform the deadlift or squat movements without pain
>haven't lifted for a week, doctor says it will be 3-4 more
>can't even cardio, hurts to run or ride a bike
>feel all my gains disappearing before my eyes

Injury whining and support general

>sprained foot last month
>just started running again
>still hurts like a bitch if I land even on the slightest uneven surface
At least I can run now - also felt really good I skipped leg day for a month without feeling guilty.

>looked up the story to that image
wtf man

Man, that is some fucked up shit.

what happened to the poor elephante :(

Punched a hole in a steel wall with my left hand. Broke my last two metacarpal bones.

So there's that. Hand is in a cast until the end of the month.

don't ignore it. I ignored my achilles for 6 months until i could barely walk. months of physical therapy sucks. Cutting your calorie intake cuz you can't do shit sucks.

Wtf?! Is that a mammoth? Did they unfreeze it wow

I feel your pain brah
I pulled by back [spoiler]fugging the gf[/spoiler] and I still can't go back to the gym after three weeks

>tfw herniated disc
>tfw can't barbell row, dedlift, or squat
>ever
>it never recovers

Ive been out for 5 weeks after a ski accident. Fell hard against my rib cage, it hurt like a motherfucker for 3 weeks. its slowly getting better but I still have to wait at least 2 weeks. luckily I have not lost any significant gains but it still pisses me off.
but im patient enough to wait it out, I'll just injure myself worse.

Be smart user, wait till you are 100% fit

hahahahhahahahahh you deserve it

maybe you guys experienced this.
>was fit in highschool, squat and deadlift were very advanced and no problems
>used to do cardio with no semblance of an issue
>fast forward 10 years of doing nothing but sitting, only on my feet for 2 hours per day total
>try to get back into shape
>back to squatting, deadlifting and running
>now I have back pain and I have no idea what's causing it
All my forms are good, I have people check repeatedly. I am overweight, brought myself from 260 to 220, I'm just worried my back is in danger, the pain is minimal but it's there, especially with hyperextension, also I have SEVER APT, been trying to fix it. anyone have experience with this level of fucked up?

Today was day one after 2 months off recovering from a severe concussion. I felt a strong pressure in my head still today. Dropped my lifts like 40% and still had a tough time. Gotta take it easy though, pushing yourself while injured will just cause more injury

Happ bed today
>be like you don't have
>sit down with a little bit of a problem with your blood
>start with the British
>keep going out with the British
>British won't stop being dead
>shit
>panic
>decided that the British weren't even worth the risk
>drop the British

What is this

my left wrist is in a lot of pain on the ulnar side 9pinky side). it's not swollen so it's not a fracture. but i fear it might be something with a tendon :(
i think there's a lot i can do, but it started hurting from doing lat raises. a bunch of shit makes it hurt.

wat do boys?

>need mri
>don't have insurance
how do I get insurance so I can go and see a doctor

Run a warm bath. Get some epsom salt and put some handfuls of it in the bathtub. Soak for 30 minutes. I promise you will feel better in no time :)

>tennis or golf elbow (can't really tell) in both fucking arms
>arthritis type pain from elbow to wrist
>losing gains by the minute
Should I an hero and get it over with?

>have insurance
>also have $4000 deductible so I'd have to pay for the MRI in its entirety

Jesus Christ
How do you live in a country with 44% taxation and still have to pay that amount of money to get basic healthcare?

Even Denmark, the country with the highest taxes in the world (46%) lets you get an entire bionic body at the state's expense if you need it

Right? The US is a straight up third world country.

I needed an MRI recently. It wasn't urgent, so I could have waited a couple of months to get it free, but wanted to get it done quickly so I went to a private facility and had to pay the difference. I was about $200 out of pocket.

Enjoy your precious "capitalism", ameripigs. Keep "fighting communism" while you get cucked by your health care industry and big pharma.

oooooorr just inject epsom salt solution, feel better in 5 minutes.

It's not even an injury but everytime i squat now my lower back feels strained an not in a good way, what am i doing wrong it's not even hardly bodyweight for me :/

It's not capitalism, it's straight up corporate welfare. The largest health insurers are almost completely protected from any competition and get assloads of subsidies that they don't even have to do anything to qualify for, meaning they take the subsidies and still raise the price for consumers because they have virtually no competition in their specified areas.