How do i be fun for girls

how do i be fun for girls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9i2HAE-ZSw&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get a personality

dont listen to this fucking idiot.
just act cool and have a large penis

Be "adventurous", as in doing things other than vidya and netflix.
Take her for a hike, a bike ride, get a beer at a quiet bar, or even a walk in the park. Change up her scenery and break up her normal routine. The stuff i listed doesn't sound exciting, but it is to her if she's doing it with you.

This guy is right
Obviously you also need to have a 'fun' personality while you do all that shit

try playing with their hair and throwing pieces of bread at them playfully

do stupid normie shit

>have to continually think up interesting and expensive activities to keep her entertained like a child home from school for the summer
>she just says "i dunno lol" and decides to fuck or not

"Dating" was a mistake.

>She's not that in to you.
Dump bitch, find another

if you have to spend money to have fun with the bitch, she's not worth it

Is angry and depressed a personality

sometimes women are like that

find that one fictional character/web peronality/tv personality that you look at and think, "woah i'd hang out with him/her" and take the cool shit you like from them

>throwing pieces of bread at them
I date girls not pigeons user

just be yourself lol

This one knows, doing things with her is bretty good, women don't like boring stuff with they boyfriends. Try an /out/ campaing with her (nearly guaranteed pussy), hicking, volunteer work with animals or whatever. If you have some ability or hobby socially acepted ( masturbating to animu or collecting piss jars don't count of course) it makes you gain some points. Women will laugh with you if they like you, be a bit (A BIT ONLY) edgy, some sarcasm so she punchs you is good and with so much Veeky Forums it would be easy for ya.

>asking how to be fun for girls on the chan

What in the FUCK you absolute DYEL faggot

The state of your fucking life, you will never make it, you will die like a virgin

Kys you nig

girls are naturally comfortable around me after talking for a while because im high test and liberal and we have the same general interests and hobbies

you have to get them comfortable and also be hot, i'm also ripped

Lie.

Watch Swingers and Dodgeball

Be like Vince Vaughn

>Take nothing they say seriously
>Tease them
>Treat them like a bratty 12 year old
>Don't use big words
>Don't tell long stories
>Touch them periodically
>Don't focus too much on them
>Act like you don't give a fuck
>Flirt with other girls in front of her
>Lean away from her

Not hard

find girls you get along with and don't have to put on a show for

depends on the girls, some younger ones just need drugs

for others do things that other men have most likely not done with her. Go to a state park, go hiking, go into the city, basically pretend you're in a movie. That's what they expect

>high test and liberal
lmao

>high test
>liberal
Is this bait? You know these are mutually exclusive, right user?

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=M9i2HAE-ZSw&t=1s

>yfw monogamy is a meme and realize the feeling of love is just like any other passing emotion

Two tattoos, one read no apologies, the other said love is cursed by monogamy

this so fucking much

Grow taller than the 6 foot manlet cut off

>2016
>sophomores in college
>meet qt3.14 through friend
>start dating
>found out before we started dating she was seeing some sophomore at my school who has a net worth of a lot of money
>kid offered to take her to California for dinner for their second date
>France or some shit for the weekend
>she thinks he's insane
>she and I are both somewhat upper class
>she lives off her parents' money
>used to getting whatever she wants
>make my money in between breaks as some shitty cashier at a grocery store
>not given money because I work
>trying to get into medical school and keep up good grades, volunteer, and get a research position
>"user, why dont we do anything exciting over the weekend?"
>don't have time
>everything she wants to do is expensive
>"user, just ask your parents for money"
>no, gets mad because I pay for things myself
>"user, you're not fun"
>"you're not adventurous enough for me"
>she doesn't go on adventures anyway
>sits inside and watches Netflix/YouTube all day

Veeky Forums, I think I'm about to go through my first breakup.
Hobbies like "adventuring" are a meme.

Have hobbies you're passionate about
Have energy. It's infectious
Have fun, entertain yourself
Tease her relentlessly
Read a lot. Work your mind
Don't put pussy on pedestal.
Have unwarranted levels of self confidence and belief in yourself
That's about it.
Also what said

didn't realize the lyrics in that song were that good

this
t. girl

Sounds like you need to find a girl with perspective.

well it depends on a girl. some girls would just dump their bfs if they see them flirting with other girls

as banal as it sounds, this is actually good advice. most people do it, maybe unconsciously, but it sure helps if you're boring by default. and let's be honest here, most of us are

Learn to eat ass

i think he was giving advice for fucking sluts/fwbs. nobody in a serious relationship would flirt with strangers. of course it's a good thing if others try to flirt with you in front of your s/o, but if you don't reject their advances you'll either get cheated on or you're just an asshole (or both)

so you're a richfag pretending to be a poorfag
shes right
use your fucking privilege dumbass

t.poorfag

>how do i be fun for girls
How do I find girls who are fun?

you should try to treat her to a nice date, every once in a while, but if you can't have fun with her while doing things that don't involve money then dump her and move on

i took a girl hiking, to the city etc and didn't get sex

it was my own fault tho

you're fucking retarded dude. the point of life is building a life for yourself by yourself. if you have to rely on mommy and daddy for fun then you're going to grow up to be an entitled spoiled brat

Yet you CLEARLY are spending time with the very type of person you despise "an entitled spoiled brat"
Tell me dude, on a scale of idiot to retard, how stupid are you to be with somebody who embodies what you hate in yourself?

Going hiking with a girl is EZ sex. You can put her under a rock or something after you're done.

What do I do with my gf if I have a broken wrist other than bowling and playing vidya. Pls respond I'm going to see her at 3

lol chill my duder. you're right. I was saying in general, you should try to build your own wealth and success. in this case, she doesnt seem to appreciate him living off the fruits of his own labor and if she doesnt understand that perspective, then you're right, he should drop her.

t. retard

Sorry I meant this for

that's what i figured

>she only watches youtube making videos, goes on fb, watch netflix

literally every normie girl with no hobby. Normies don't have hobbies, doing new shit all the time is their hobby. This is why so many people are poorfags.

I've noticed that sometimes when I'm doing whatever I pay attention to what I'm thinking about.

Sometimes my imagination just goes off on silly little flirty or funny conversation scenarios. Then my thoughts later influence the way I interact with people. The same thing applies if you want to sound like a violent psychopath too.

You may notice that you don't have the "guts" to try to control a conversation to grow into a silly one but sometimes you will. That's normal. When you do fuck up and say something meant to be funny that turns out stupid still be confident it happens.

also if someone isn't having fun it's there fault too. It's not like a conversation is always 100 percent driven by one person.

>sits inside and watches Netflix/YouTube all day

LEAVE

#swoleleft

Kek

LONDON

>Be "adventurous"
>Post the most trivial, boring activities possible
>T-THE POWER OF LOVE WILL MAKE IT SEEM INTERESTING
If women actually find this interesting it means that they are vapid, superficial cunts with shit for brains.
Don't bother.

No mayonnaise is not an instrument

We go out once a month or so for dinner.
She's not an outdoors kind of person because she doesn't like showering twice a day.
But she wants to make 2 to 3 hour trips to places on weekends and stay the night. I don't have time for that shit.

Is it a gender?

what's your history guy? nah who am I kidding, it seems like you've dated loads of girls

That's why I imagine he put adventurous in quotes, because it's not to us but is to grills.
Actual adventurous activities like hunting or mountaineering are something men do alone or with other men.

Ask them if they have ever farted in front of a guy and then if yes ask them to fart now. Theyll love you

If they actually follow through and fart she might be wife material.

Well, are you going to look back and be pissed off at yourself for being a stingy jew instead of trying to have fun and developing a fulfilling relationship w another human bean?

Be alpha and they won't need you to be entertaining.

>Fart fetishists still troll Veeky Forums

No, "high test means retard" is a meme

I feel like this only works with a dumb city girl from the U.S

Females arent dumb enough to expect you to have the money to travel the fucking world with a gf that youve only been seeing for a short time. Just get them out of the house and into environments that they dont see every day.

But sasuke makes antisocial and brooding

I'm not pol but most explicit liberal males are unbearable and have no male friends.

Respect you living like us poor

fun fact: you don't have to
women are mostly boring as fuc

be confident (or fake confience) and have a working dick, that's all