Do you agree with this?

Do you agree with this?
Are shorter women more preffered than taller women.

I find women taller than me to be pig disgusting (I'm a 5'7" manlet) but I also have a biological aversion to super short women because I don't want to exacerbate my manlet genes. 5'3"-5'6" is optimal.

>mfw 5'2
>perfect height they say
>constantly have to climb on counters to reach for higher things
Yea no fuck this I hate being short

shorter women are way hotter imo. who wants to fuck someone with more test than them.

>not wanting a superior Amazon qt
>nevergonnamakeit.gif

I like short girls because they're cute and tall girls because they're statuesque. It's average height women (5'4-5'7) that I don't like so much.

>height
>in any way connected to test

ive noticed that tall guys go for short chicks and short chicks go for tall guys, while average height guys end up with 5'5-5'10 girls

>tfw 6'4
>tfw no 6'0 Polish javelin qt

No it goes:

Short girls -> Tall guys
Average girls -> Tall guys
Tall girls -> Tall guys
No girls -> Short guys

t. Turbomanlet

Of course 1m90 spooky skeletons are not attractive but a reasonably tall and feminine girl is. Stop trying to cope with your insecurities by forcing insecurity on women or other men. But, hey, what are you supposed to do on this fucking site anyway, right?

this, honestly. There is definitely a middle zone that's just kind of "eh", but noticeably short girls and noticeably tall girls are both real nice

6' guy with giantess fetish pls send help or giantesses

Gf is 4'11 and its great

why

yeah, every girl goes for a tall guy, but not every girl can end up with one, especialy those above 5'5 since tall guys prefer short girls

5'4 is the best female height no question
Even short women need relatively long legs tho, imo the single defining feature of a woman

The perfect female height is 4 inches shorter than the guy she's dating. She can wear heels and he would still be taller than her.

>work with this guy
>his dad is 6'3"
>he married a woman who was 4'11"
>guy I work with is maybe 5'6"

This is why I have a responsibility to my future sons, as a man of a stature of 6'4", to procreate with a tall woman. I can't let my son bare that sort of shame.

thats cute as fuck tho

I never thought this was true until I went out with a 5'10" woman. It was a huge turn-off. I'm 6'2" btw.

thanks you on behalf of living and future suicidal manlets everywhere

t.
>5'5
>dad 6'5
>mom 5'2

My dad is 6', my mom 5'3, and I'm 6'2. Both brothers are 5'11. Height is weird.

Same. I'm 6'7, my dad is 6'3 and my mom is 5'11. I could never fuck over my son by marrying a short woman.

The problem is finding tall women though. The only women I've ever met who are over 6 feet are on my school's women's basketball team, one is a mongoloid and the other two are black.

>not breeding glorious dwarf race

>not tits

Of course it's genetics and it being much more complex than just the height of your parents. You might have kids with an average height woman, but maybe she had a short dad and then those genes carry over and your son is short because of it.

For instance:
>dad is 6'1"
>his dad was 6'1"
>his mom was really short, maybe 5'?

>mom is 5'7"
>her dad was about 5'9", no one in his family was very tall
>her mom was about 5'8", but her grandfather on her mom's side was 6'8"

Somehow this all leads to me being 6'4", and my brother 6'. I assume my height likely came from my mom's side of the family.

That all said, the idea is that if you marry and have children with a taller woman, there's a higher likelihood of having tall children than having kids with a shorter woman.

I feel you. I almost never see tall girls (like 5'10" and up) in person, yet Tinder is apparently a gold mine for 'em. I swear half the chicks I've matched with are 5'10"+

>Be 5'9, borderline manlet
>Dated girl who was 6'1 in highschool
>Now dating a 6'2 girl

I don't want to curse my children with being manlets. I'm going to give this woman my seed so they have the best genes possible.

This meme doesn't work on girls because there's always going to be a significant amount of guys who are specifically into girls with some kind of irregularity.

>since tall guys prefer short girls
[citation needed]

Duh

Short height means that she has higher estrogen levels and lower testosterone levels.

Short women tend to be more empathic, feminine, nurturing, and fertile. Only downside is that their libido is lower than tall women.

yes the chart is correct
fuck i just want a short gf, i'm 6'3

As long as they are shorter than me idgaf.

no. i dont want manlet kids. tall girls only

Kys

They do need to be shorter than me, but I draw the line if they are under 5'4. They have to be drop dead gorgeous to be more than 8 inches shorter than me, because at that point it looks like I'm holding hands with my daughter instead of my girl and I look like a pedophile

I'm tall and I love tall women

Short women are so inconvenient

> tfw 5'8 manlet archduke
> only ever dated short girls
> latest gf is 5'10 and hot as fuck
> tfw am only attracted to women as tall as or taller than me now but they all think I'm a manlet

>be 6'
>current gf 5'7
>last two were 5'8 and 5'10
>never date bellow 5'6

Short girls carry the risk of producing manlets.
They also have lower TDEEs, so unless they are diet conscious, they are more likely to put on weight from eating average portion sizes.
The only advantage to a short girl is being able to throw her about, but if you can't do the same with a tall girl, train harder.

>It's average height women (5'4-5'7) that I don't like so much.
ditto. Average height is boring af.

>tfw 5'4"
>tfw too tall to be petite pocket-sized qt
>tfw too short to be long legged goddess

average=boring

desu I have difficulty taking short women seriously as people
I have the same problem with men though, hobbits just look so cute and innocent.

Stop trying to apply the height meme to girls. The only people who would have issues with a 5'7/8 girl are autistic manlets who are embraced by their height.

I dont personally care. I dated a 6' girl once and im 5'10. I do know a few guys who refuse to date girls taller than them or even the same height, so im sure it limits them but im doubtful that its as much of a problem for tall girls as it is short guys.

Iktfb

NO! Men don't care about that shit (as long as you're not huge)! Its women who want taller men!

As long as they're thicc idgaf about height

Women are the crab bucket gender. News at 11.

This girl at work is one centimeter taller than me and she looks like a super model. So graceful and slim with long gorgeous legs. I'm 184 so she's quite tall.

That's ridiculous. If we ignore fetishizing for tall or short women, the average straight man only cares if a woman is taller than them.

I'm 187, and I love tall women. I'll have children with a woman over 175, and preferably 183cm. Gonna have tall children masterrace.

>hurr durr tall women are masculine!1!!!111!
Stay mad manlets

Just wish I had a tall gf with a big jaw like Alyssa, so we could have strong children.

Just sucks her body is too flat, but still would impregnate for dem bone & facial gainz.

Any dude will just about melt if he sees a cute small girl not being able to reach things

short women look pathetic, just can't take them seriously, feels like I'm talking to literal children

I'm 6'4" and once hooked up with a girl that was also 6'4".

All in all it was a pretty neutral experience I guess. Nothing especially great, but nothing weird or bad either.

Short chicks make my dick harder though, like

t. 5'7 manlet

I don't care how tall she is, I just want a gf

>have petite girl fetish
>don't want children to be manlets
plz halp wut do

6ft1 here, 5ft10 is perfect height imo, but I think that might be because I prefer slender women

My dad is like 5ft8, my mom is quite tall though, like 5ft10-11 when she was young, me and my brother are both 6ft2

I fucking love tall girls

manlets when will you ever learn
the proper height for a woman is 6" to perfectly fit her tall genetically superior man
not tiny to match your pathetic shit genes

>not wanting 6'4" broad shouldered narrow waisted strong jawlined sons
and don't worry, if it's a girl she's gonna have a """"""miscarriage""""""

god trips confirms

I'm 6' but only date girls about 5'7 or shorter. Shorter does just make them more feminine looking. Plus tossing around a girl as tall as you wouldnt be as fun as ragdolling a short girl.

Maybe if you're a huge fag.

This is delusion at its finest. There is like 30 Mexican guys who work at my job all 5'6 and below and the Mexicans girls still fuck them.

>marry an amazon
>cheat

Your height could have also come from your dad

I'm a 5'8 manlet and i'm a really big into legs. So for girls to be 10's to me have to be at least 5'6-5'8, short girls can't have legs.

>mexican

>short women look pathetic, just can't take them seriously, feels like I'm talking to literal children
protip, all women are children on the inside.

Yeah look at those fucking hobbit legs. It seems like if a girl is short they have the same body length as every other girl, the height is all taken from the legs.

No u would want a 6'4 or taller amazoness but that ain't happening anytime soon

5'2 and under makes my dick want to protect u bbygirl
>mfw thingken of u hurting
any taller than me (5'8) makes my dick want to get protected
>yfw thingken of me hurting
average height is gross

Underrated. How often do you see fat tall people?

Also
>6'1
>gf is 6'
>looking forward to breeding a bunch of starting quarterback chads

trying to determine this myself.. always thought i liked short girls... met 5'9" Nigerian goddess (Thin, no tits, DAT ASS) and perspective is changing

>tfw know a girl who's 6'2
>tfw accidentally fell in love with her
>tfw she's the only girl I'll never get

source? kawai as fuck

How'd you swing that user

Asking as a 5'9er dating a 5'10

Nobody wants a short woman

>5'0
>better than 5'4-5'6
maybe if you're a mega manlet

6'1" here. Would prefer my ideal lady to be around 5'7"

>5"0 and a pear shape
>the shorter you get, the less people take you seriously
>nothing but a salt lick at this point and considering growth injections
t. lesbian with a 5"11 girlfriend with gazelle legs

J U S T

I'm 5'8'' but I like women of nearly all heights.

I want a tall girl that 6'6 so she can be taller than me by 6 whole inches

>dad is 5'10
>mom is 5'8
>brother 6'4
>I'm 6'3

Thanks grandpa

>5'2
>enjoy living on easy mode
>actually have been rejected or downplayed due to being shorty
>easy mode

It must be bait.

6'1" woman here (dutch though so not that big of a deal). Most women like it when their bf is taller than them and guys generally want to be taller than their girl.

Thank god i'm gay tho, i'd be screwed

LONDON

>be 5'10"

>girlfriend is 6'5"

>tells me all of the tall guys she has dated ended up being obsessed with their height and had no personalities or good qualities

>i'm the one settling and could drop her at the drop of a hat and she'd probably cry for a year straight

I'm more of an alpha than all of you and our babies will literally all be 6'2".

None of you know the feeling of a girl with legs that long wrapping around your waist. It's great. I had short girls. I don't want to play daddy day care with some munchkin anymore. It gets old fast, as short girls, like tall guys, have zero personality.

I think 5'10 is minimum height for a woman. Since I am 6 feet myself I would prefer her to be around 6', a little taller would be okay too as long as it is not 5 inches.

As a woman that is 5'10" it's hard to find guys that aren't hung up about me being taller than them. I've never dated anyone taller than me, the last guys I've dated were shorter (5'8",5'7") than me.

When will I get a tall, muscular husbandu to toss me around in bed?

I am 5'10"

My last gf was 5'6" and I felt like that was a good match. I dated a 5'2" girl before that, and while I thought it was cute I want any kids I have to be at least as tall as me.

I would happily date a taller woman than me, so long as she was well proportioned and not an awkward giraffe. I think long, slender limbed girls have an elegance to them.

>officially have officially have
credibility bye bye

5'11" god emporer of manlets here, personally I prefer women 5'7" and above. My oneitis is 5'10" and gorgeous. Girls 5'9" and above usually don't wear heels anyway unless they're super confident, but most girls don't want to walk around more than 6 feet tall. Other anons should be able to confirm this but I very very seldom see "tall" girls wearing heels which is why the "needs to be taller than me in heels" meme only applies to turbo manlets (5'8" and under).

Not all tall women are masculine, many are because they are forced from a young age to play sports due to their size, but there are plenty of tall and feminine women out there.

Why would you want to breed with a womanlet and curse your sons? I'm getting myself a lanklet gf so our kids will be blessed with face/height/frame

Post pics

It's weird that you date manlets. It's not hard to find a guy who's taller than you or at least the same height

I have low standards. I know I shouldn't and yet I do and it really reflects on who I date.

Idk why but where I am, most tall guys (my height or taller) tend to go for short girls.

I'm 6'3" and have met one woman in my life who was taller than me. I dated her for a month to find out how manlets feel.

Emasculated.

They feel emasculated.