Why do women do the things that they do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/he7WE_R8XaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who gives a fuck its hot and boosts my test levels while i lift.. go be a faggot somewhere else.

bcuz theyre women

Because everyone is too beta to tell them they are wrong

Women are attention whores. They to go the gym for attention, not for physical improvement.

fpbp

>being this gay

Low test faggot.

You have been jewed off your masculinity

Become a trap, and get fucked

Chill out, dickwad.

to signal to cute boys in the gym that they are looking to fuck. If you have to ask that question we probably don't do it for you.

>being this low test

Do women scare you, dicklet?

It's always some super badass "fitness chick" with a dark tan and a ball cap

hell yea dude I'm so fit look how fucking fit I am holy fuck jesus christ

No one has figured it out and no one ever will. Not even other women. A woman's mind is beyond comprehension. It transcends reason and scientific means. It exists on the plane of the metaphysical.

>dark tan
>baseball cap

those type of women are in their 30's dried up mushrooms trying to relive the glory days they never had all because of social media. nothing more pathetic to see

> its hot and boosts my test levels while i lift..

Falling for the meme this hard

*tips fedora*

Really, though. What can we do about this?

pretty sure they go for the physical improvement as well as the attention m80, which is the same reason men go.

Use the time to exercise your penis muscle

Please post webms of people being stupid in a gym

she needs to stomp niggas out its called functional strength bitch

*tips fedora back*
Why hello good sir.

what meme? This is scientific fact.. But you as a shitposter on fit are most likely more qualified to to give us all insight into this matter than actual biologists...

Women are the niggers of gender

Did you get rejected from a qt at the gym, user?

I go to one of the biggest commercial gyms in my city and in two months I've only seen two females doing stuff with barbell every other women do all meme exercises imaginable

shy do men have to scrutinize and generalize anything that women do?

WebM won't upload because of audio, but here you go

youtu.be/he7WE_R8XaE

I saw a woman doing those once. She had elastic straps around her legs so it actually added resistance, so it kinda made sense to me. Looked effective.

uhh i dont go to the gym for attention you whore

Ignore it