Raining

>raining
>I have to walk 1 mile and catch 2 buses to go to the gym
>i'm ugly, lifting won't solve anything
>no social skills
>no space in my house for a homegym

Why should I even bother going to the gym today? I might as well give up for good

Good idea

I'm in the same boat desu
except that it's not even raining

Do calisthenics m8

Either this or just give up OP, if you were just gymming for looks and not cause you liked it it's probably not doing much for you

Does anybody really like lifting though?
I mean genuinely, to the point where you could be going for years with 0 progress and you'd still go just because you enjoy the act itself so much.

Does it work for building muscle or is it actually a meme?

I like it, and I wish I could buy a homegym, but the act of going to the gym is too much work, time and stress.

Buy a car

I do.

Progress is a part of it though. In all hobbies you need to have progression otherwise you will eventually get bored of it. I see no reason why anyone has a good excuse to say that they cant make progress unless they literally have no limbs and are paralysed.

You can always do more, achieve more, be more.

>moooooooooo

Because... the fuhrer will be attending the premiere!

If you lift you'll make progress. Hitting peak potential is so rare, and if you do you can find other challenges. I love lifting, and progressing is part of that fun.

>have to walk 1 mile
so what? or is that too much for you, cookie cutter?

tfw when no pure cutie farm girl to fuck while her dad tries to kill me with a shotgun

Get your shit together user. Or simply buy a pullup bar

think of how accomplished you'll feel once you go to the gym, having literally conquered the elements, bested mother nature herself just to get your work done

think of the people who will think (i guarantee they will) "wow that uy came to the gym in THIS weather, impressive"'

think of how you'll be another day closer to your goals

go to the gym, user

Beta as fuck, might as well give up.

I love you

OP here

Went to the gym and I don't really feel any better desu
I literally stepped in a nail as I was coming back home and now got a hole in my foot. Not even joking

No that's the easy part, I can walk a lot and not get tired, the shitty part is waiting for 2 buses, so it takes like 40min just to get to the gym

Thanks

>>Why should I even bother going to the gym today? I might as well give up for good
Okay faggot. More gains for the rest of us.

I enjoy it, you can still master your technique

good, thats 40 minutes for you to focus yourself and get ready to destroy your fuckin workout, man. I hope you went

oh duh i didnt read the rest of your post, good job. sucks that you stepped on a nail but im sure it's less painful than regretting skipping the gym