Who hype for 17.2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMarGTHymeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>my joints have no use to me

Crossfit should be fucking illegal

youtube.com/watch?v=tMarGTHymeA

Whats so bad about that?

Maybe you should not be a fucking pussy.

why do the dumbells have to be at the shoulders? pure retardedation

So they dont touch the floor as you are lunging.

so a muscle up is just using your momentum to swing yourself up? and here i am thinking i can't do it because you have to actually pull yourself up from pullup position without kipping

kek, nobody who does crossfit, the correct at least, will try to tell you a kipping pullup or muscle up is the same or even a modification of a strict pullup. Muscle ups and kipping pullups fall under the "gymnastics training" part of crossfit.

>t. crossfit coach

>resting on your shoulders
>doesn't test grip strength
>easier to do
>easier
>easier

easier. this is the keyword for every crossfit exercise.

Ex gymnast (sorta) here. The key is getting the false grip and mastering the transition. The movement itself doesn't really require any more strength or flexibility than a pullup or dip.

>Crossfitters will defend this

My sides. How do you have to cheat that much with momentum on fucking leg raises?

Also, RIP joints with that form on those """"""muscle ups""""""

*The correct way at least

what do you mean with false grip?

>My sides. How do you have to cheat that much with momentum on fucking leg raises?
So c&j and snatches are cheating as well because you use momentum?

>grasping this hard for straws

Answer my question.
I'm not even doing crossfit or anything similar but your argument doesn't make any sense.

do you know what momentum is? there is none at c&j and snatch because they both start from dead stop just like how deadlift does. look at the video of this crossfit shit and you'll see her literally start rocking for 2 seconds to generate momentum so she can do a "muscle up"

>One exercise uses momentum so all momentum is OK

You guys are straight delusional. You really believe swinging her legs in a giant arc is more beneficial than using strict form? She's doing almost nothing for her core but hampering her own development. Same with the "muscle ups". She's never going to get better and she's only going to hurt herself. Look how much she has to use her right side, she just isn't strong enough.

But form is just a meme, right?

you literally explode with your hips and hit the bar on clean and jerk

seeITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THE SAME FUCKING THING

Nobody says kipping or muscle ups are the same thing as a strict pullup. Why is this so fucking hard for people to understand?

i think you need to review force vs momentum

Crossfit is the Atkins diet of fitness

Since everyone hates crossfit what workout should I do to

>have good cardio
>lift moderate amount of weights
>good endurance
>increase flexibility
>not get bulky as fuck, but toned

Powerlifting isnt it, just running wont do it, so what the fuck should I do?

cardio and bodyweight exercises

Men's gymnastics. Rings

rowing >> swimming > cycling > running for cardio

seriously, just do rowing

>rowing

Where the fuck can the average person practice rowing? I dont live near a lake

IN your bath tub your stupid fuck

gym

Ya god forbid people exercise and enjoy themselves with like-minded people. who gives a fuck if you think it's corny. it's exercise

not him and i'm all for people doing what they enjoy because that's how you stick to doing something but crossfit IS dangerous. it's literally just "do AMRAP without attention to form". just look at that poor girl doing those muscle ups. you can clearly see she has a shoulder strength imbalance the way she pulls herself up and doing them that way will only make it worse. after a while injuries will start to happen because of it.

I do understand your argument, but the same can be said for any workout without proper instruction.

It's no different from joe blowjob doing DLs or squats with awful form.

but that joe is not competing in something that is being mass marketed to audience. he most likely had to do his own research on how to do the lifts and didn't just jump in any CF gym where they teach almost everything wrong. if CF would be taught by oly and other certified gymnast coaches it would be great but it's not and it's mostly run by idiots who have no idea. CF has a few technical lifts that get even more injury prone once your form goes to shit which in CF it always does because those lifts were never made to be done at volume those idiots do it.

people always say that the guys doing it have no injuries and i always tell them to just wait. CF is pretty young and those injuries take time to start showing but rest assured they will in a few years. the shoulder will be the first thing to go in most of those guys and once that happens it's game over.

not denying the fact that idiot doing normal lifts or crossfit will get hurt either way but the injury risk is MUCH higher in CF simply because of that many reps and form breakdown that happens because of it.

Force=d(momentum)/dt

anyway if you're not using momentum of the bar on a c&j, then why can people clean more from the floor than from the hang?

but you generate it with the pull from deadstop. it's the same shit why someone can't strict curl 65 lbs dbs but can do a few reps easily by swinging them

ok i think we're in agreement here. i don't understand the difference between starting from a "deadstop" or not. unless someone throws you a barbell, pretty much any exercise will be performed from a "deadstop". any momentum on the bar is momentum you generate somehow, by swinging your body,jumping, etc. i don't see how generating momentum from a "deadstop" with the barbell on the ground is in principle generating momentum from a "deadstop" where you're standing on the ground and not touching the pullup bar.

>pretty young

Its been out for like 15 years

only became very popular recently

But you hit the bar with your hips to give the bar momentum as you drop under it on cleans. So while it may be starting from a dead stop you give the bar more momentum by hitting it with your hips.

>>t. crossfit coach

hahahahahahahah

>tfw on the way to do 17.2 with my wife

capoeira, or some martial art, tricking

Swimming is the worst because if you go to failure like a real man does, you die

Never going to make it

How about you post in English you third world fuck.

>wife

I have some bad news for you

Crossfags doing pull ups is probably the most hilarious shit I've ever seen, thank you based retards for all the keks.

>when your video model cant even pick up a weight right
That cunt cant even pick up a dumbell properly. Mirin knee valgus.

Noooo lipping muscle ups are still bullshit a real muscle up doesn't need momentum just upper body explosion and a good core also a good muscle up has their legs together