You literally have 20 minutes to talk me out of going to get a pack of cigarettes, I'm 6 days clean

you literally have 20 minutes to talk me out of going to get a pack of cigarettes, I'm 6 days clean

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1NaTGGDUgTR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

user ciggies r bad and make u bad pls no get ciggies

Do it. I really dont care.

if you have a craving after 6 days, you are a pathetic weak son of a bitch. at this stage killing yourself will be a greater success in your life than continuing to live.

Smoking is literally pointless.
You are just doing it to stop withdrawals.
You do not enjoy smoking, you just don't enjoy withdrawal.
You might try and say you get a buzz from smoking but you really don't anymore, not like you did when you first started smoking. Your tolerance to nicotine will never be back to where it was when you had your first cigarette and that is hard fact.

Withdrawal stops after a while, you're already through the physical side of it, which lasts 3 days.
Now its the mental battle, which is as easy to win as your willpower will allow.

The fact that you're asking us to help you not cave shows that you don't actually want to smoke

Don't give into the urges, you'll feel good when you're smoking it but half an hour later you'll feel like shit

I'm eating pussy tonight so I don't give a fuck what you do.

fuick you faggot i can barely breath, my skull feels like it's caving in

>Gross
Just imagine every girl thinks this because most do. Hollywhores not withstanding.

you are no longer physically addicted to nicotine, it's mental at this point. trust me. that first cigarette is going to feel like shit. yeah you'll get a buzz, but fuck it dude. it doesn't take mental gymnastics to quit, it only takes willpower and a desire to just say, never again. not once, not one cigarette. fuck it dude it's not worth it. one pack won't hurt you, but you'll just buy another and another. lifting while trying to smoke cigarettes is such a waste of time, you're handicapping yourself. hopefully i wasted a little of your time and you weren't smoking while reading this at least.

go smoke you useless fuck, you are weak subhuman trash if you can't keep yourself from sucking on the tobacco dick.

Wow, you sound like a weak piece of shit. Go suck on more of your death sticks so you don't get yow widdle headaches anymow :^)

You've made it past the nicotine withdrawal, the rest is mental, by this time tomorrow you'll feel A Lot better and be very happy you didn't cave.

im on day 3 bro, don't do it it'll zap your gains

Also if your like me your teeth are pretty yellow from smoking, save the money up from not smoking and get teeth whitening products

the only one you are fighting with is yourself

Suck 'em down, faggot.

When you wheeze on that one rep you can remind yourself, this is your fault. You piece of shit.

What youre confusing for barely being able to breathe is you ACTUally breathing for the firat time in years. Youre right fucking there bro, dont quit!

>Oral fixation
>posting on Veeky Forums

Honestly you fit in here bud, welcome!

Go ahead you faggot

Bro you can do it. You made a decision to quit, stick with it. You're strong enough

If it's only been 6 days you're too close to the time you last smoked a cig to experience what actually quitting is like. You need two weeks minimum or you're only fooling yourself. Good enough or are you so weak that you can't see good things come from waiting a little longer.

smoking makes your dick smaller

>I can barely breathe! I need to suck tar into my lungs to be able to breathe!

Just kill yourself

Fuck that girl looks like shit
Stuff your face with cigs to look even more shit faggot
I'll do the same probably

no one can talk you out of this shit. if you really want to resign yourself to smoking the rest of your life, you will. if you are sick of all the negatives and want to live a longer, better life, you will quit.

You've already made up your mind.

I quit for three months once. It was awful, I even dreamt about smoking cigarettes. unfortunately went back to it and trying to quit soon.

>He doesn't indulge in tobacco the most gentlemanly way
Never gonna make it

I'm wondering, how do smokers manage to live through each day? They're constantly feeling like shit, complaining and being basically dead but moving around a bit. What the fuck?

Rub one out first.

vocaroo.com/i/s1NaTGGDUgTR

Every cancer stick youre about to buy will just reverse all the hard work you just did. Every time you feel like buying a pack, put that money into a jar.

they make you smell bad

It feels great.

FUCK, I FUCKED IT UP DIDN'T I?

Go smoke you weak ass bitch.

fucking hell are you gonna make this post everyday?

cigarette fetching cardio kills gains bra

are you sure you're not confusing tobacco with crack?

Smoking is healthy bro, go for it
gay

Go right ahead bros, it's called negative eugenics. If all the scientific literature out there can convince you and the fact that this shit cause cancer was know since the fucking sixties there is nothing we can do for you. I just hope you don't leave in the states because I don't want my taxes dollar paying for your retarded ass. You wanna smoke good fucking riddance I say

>negative eugenics
it's not you imbecile

eat tons

eat until you can't move

that's how I got through cravigins

I smoke everyday and lift 4 times a week. I've been doing fine, do what makes you happy user. Im well aware of the health dangers smoking causes, and I've accepted. I enjoy smoking, and will continue to do it until I die. Well, were all headed that way anyways

Winona ryder was so hot when she was younger.

now she isnt as aesthetic anymore. SHE looks ugly in ops pic

Underrated post