Was Arnold right?

Was Arnold right?

That's not what muscle confusion is, when you get ripped you can dat any bs you want and people will believe it

Yes, training past failure
...drop set or super set..I call it upset because you're upset the weight is getting heavier

dropsets are very effective for building muscle, yes.
if arnold fucking schwarzenegger is giving advice on lifting, who is anybody here to ignore it?
it's like ignoring stephen hawking teaching you physics

Is it this kind of simple metaphor that inspired people to believe that muscle confusion is a legit biological phenomenon?

So.... you mean... getting a lot of volume?

Shocking.

>being discuraged by fat chicks doing their sour grapes shtick

Also just because someone is buff dosen't mean they are wrong on every lifting related topic, that's not how it works - plus training on and off roids is not the same.

>they are wrong
* they are right

Yeah, but that's not the only method he used. If there's a set/rep/weight scheme that exists, 99% chance Arnold tried it.

He lays out like a dozen of his favorite in his encyclopedia.

they legit look like shit though, neither of them have anything but chest and abs. Looks ridiculous

>plus there to old
Bitch better be ESL or some shit. Dropped.

Guys

I hate to break this to you

Arnold was on juice

Training on juice isnt the same as training natty

I cant believe I had to explain this to you

Its exactly the same, the only difference is volume.

dropsets work yes

I was more asking about whether the "muscles get so shredded that they don't know what to do so they grow," but thanks for being a kneejerk angry cuck and reminding me this is Veeky Forums

muscles arent sentient and dont make decisions

>you can't do anything but low volume squatting as a natty

This is why you look like shit.

yeah man the mechanism of training muscle changes 100% when you take steroid aka a hormone that exists in every male but in higher quantity for users.

real talk, what's it like to be as dumb as you my niga.

> 2017
> Natty
> Thinking there is any way to gain muscle other than getting strong

Kek. Forget all this shit. Get your lifts to 1/2/3/4 and then work on getting to 2/3/4/5. Then cut to 12-15% bf. Whatever you look like by that point is the best you can do as a natty.

yeah then you can look like all the guys who strength train natty

i.e. the same as they did 5 years ago.

What if I can 2.5/4.5/5.5/6?
Did I do it wrong? :/

Yawn.

Powerlifters have good physiques they just tend to be hidden under a higher percentage bodyfat.

See omar isuf for an example of what a maxed out natty physique looks like

As for training being the same natty and juices,l o l. Youre absolutely joking right? Juice monkeys can do sets of 20 reps with bitch weights and shit on you. Youre not going to get far doing that natty

Lot of DYELs posting itt lol. Keep thinking you can look good as a juicer. (Ps you can, you just have to be 5'5 and under)

1/2/3/4 >>> 2/3/4/5
NOT THE SAME RATIO, KYS

Good reply, except you didn't even address the main point: the mechanism of training muscle is the exact same regardless of testosterone level.

You're dismissed.

I mean there are some programs that can't really be done effectively by most nattys as they just won't recover fast enough or because the programming lacks the specificity that a natty needs, but an enhanced lifter can do without.
German Volume Training, the bulgarian method, and Conjugate spring to mind

Was Arnold right?

S T E R O I D S
T
E
R
O
I
D
S

His science wasn't well backed up by cited sources, but that's not the point - he was fucking huge, especially for his day.

In practice, this does work, but only if your heaviest set is already fucking heavy. If you struggle to do the standard 1/2/3/4 pl8 then it's kind of inefficient and pointless.

>cherry-picking comments from brainwashed Americans.

Yeah, whoever made this image is either trolling or retarded. Probably both.

Ya lets just go 2 the gym and do random exercises bruh. Thats why you have a sub 3 pl8 deadlift

if you actually believe this user, I'm sorry to tell you but you're retarded

I think this works for non-compound exercises,,,,

bicep curls, tricep push downs, seated Hammer Strength rows....

>blinded me with science

this is bodybuilding not /fit this rep scheme isnt for compounds

we aren't all fat with low standards. They have no delts, no biceps or triceps, forearms are literally baby tier, no lats

they just look like complete shit

to be fair, hawking never said
>the photons are just like "wtf is going on" and travel in a wave

Me? Shit kid, control your projection of your own strength.

I've been pulling 6+ for years

I power clean and press 2 1/2 plates for fun on an off day.

I can almost military press 2 1/2 plates.

I bench 4 plates.

The fuck do you know about what I do? Jesus you kids are annoying, bunch of a fuckin 17 year olds barely in their first 12 months talkin all kinds of shit.

Consider if somebody is talking they might know more than you.

Not him but you're really sad

Ask his personal trainer.

>Not him

Doubt it faggot