Are Americans stronger than Europeans?

Are Americans stronger than Europeans?

European plates = 20kg
American plates = 45lbs

No because you have to take into account gravity. Europe is at a higher elevation thus experiences a stronger pull than Americans.

If you factor that, 20kgs actually around 48.5lbs for an area like German.

Are you autistic? That's not how that works

The lower the elevation, the stronger the gravity
because youre getting closer and closer to the center

All you eurocucks have is shit air density

Also too far north. The closer to the equator, the better the gains

European cars are way faster tho.
american car - 190mph
european car - 300km/h
We're also taller. Americans are all manlets 76 inches. Euro master race 185cm

no because europeans are not manlets

I meant to say Europe is at a lower elevation. It was a simple typo no need to attack it.

No, we have 25kg plates > we are stronger.

Nice logic right?

Nah :D Americans are like the bootleg version of Europeans, smaller, weaker and more mongrelised.

Americans only do half reps

> :D

because in Europe a plate is a 25 kg plate, we use 20 kg so you weak americans could compare, in Europe 1/2/3/4 is 70/120/170/220 kg

I think europeans are stronger becuase its science.
American is usually full of air and fat, those weigh like 0.2lbs per lbs.

Lmao Americans BTFO

So glad to have an EUROPEAN 10 centimeter penis!!

i've never though about it but it must be really difficult to make the plates exactly 45lbs

This is why I only lift at cape canaveral

Actually once you are below the mean radius of the earth gravity begins to lower again. Pic related.

I ironically yes. Americans are much stronger on average due to our differences in culture. Every time I vacation in Europe I think the men are fucking pussies. They dress like women half if the time and care too much about fashion.

Also there's seriously just more of a lifting culture here. Like 1 in 5 people here lift. But I'm from the Northeadt and we're just better so I can't really speak for the whole nation.

Jokes on you, my gym has old 20kg cast iron plates which were fitter with some custom rubber and are 20.6kg

America is just culturally behind

somehow that seems wrong. First of all I doubt the change would be linear, because initially there's way more mass pulling you in, than pulling you out when you get under 1R.
I would imagine the strongest gravity would be at 2/3R, because the closeness of large amount of mass from the other side
Still, to calculate this some heavy integral equations would be needed. It can't be linear change like on your graph.

LMAO

R-right haha

Can't think of a single American company that actually makes calibrated plates, so those 45 pound plates are probably not 45 pounds.

Wait, Ivanko, but I'm pretty sure they just stamp their 20kg plates with 45 pounds