>pass me the barbell, bro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaUqpnHvua8
youtube.com/watch?v=4vvBAONkYwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hook_grip.jpg

aliums are real??

>put 'er there friend!

>you obsess over stupid things like veins showing when someone out there is battling with a birth defect

Pull up and chinups
AT THE SAME TIME

I wonder if he has stereoscopic eyes and can change the color of his skin too

DUDE! cut that shit off already and just keep the wrists!

Just because someone has it worse than you doesn't mean you have to be content with your life.

Oh god the memes this kid must've dealt with school.

>chameleon bro is walking down the hallway
>somebody hands him a bowl of eggs
>is kil
>'no'

seriously cut that nasty shit off!

just keep the wrists.

hook grip

"catch!"

sure thing Raziel

youtube.com/watch?v=GaUqpnHvua8

Hand deformities are bretty normal bros. Like 1 in 300 people are either missing a finger or have an extra one (I know it seems high but it's usually not noticeable).

pic related is my left hand

what planet are you from alienbro?

earth, unfortunately

everyone here makes fun of me

Lol just show them middle finger

Damn, I feel you :(

kek

KEK

can u pull the trigger?
>yes
then u aint no joke

wtf whered the other two run off to?

it's the best i can do

>other two
how many fingers you got, bro?

are you an assassin?

9/10
Was expecting this but chuckled hard

Any stories?

High five!

>tfw

do you have phantom limb like as do you feel your missing finger and can feel it controlling it or not?

Lmao

i don't think he would
he never had another finger, so he wouldn't feel it

Not really about my hand. It hasn't affected my too much, and no one really notices it.

But as a little kid I used to use my 1st and 2nd finger to pick stuff up rather than my thumb and first finger. Turns out that was a really bad call and holding significant weight between your fingers all the time is a one-way ticket to carpel tunnel.

Doctors are always curious about it.

Nah, I didn't have and lose a finger, I was born without one. My 1st finger actually is kinda both fingers -- it's too big, the knuckle is too large, and extra bones grow into it basically.

maybe his nerves and tendons grew up to there so that's why i'm curious

Aaayyyy lmao

Did girls freak out when you touch their tits or vags with that hand? Or are you a wizard?

are you a fucking simpsons character?

How your grip strength?

Is your name Benny?

They didn't notice until I told them. I've had a qt3.14gf for 3 years now, and more often than not she forgets about it. I'll make a joke about it once every couple weeks and it takes a minute to register.

Other guys, especially back in high school, always joked about the first finger being really long and wide, but desu I don't think it's that different.

With my left hand, awful. I can't hold things properly because my 1st finger's knuckle is so large and because my fingers don't line up straight. Imagine like an extra half inch of padding at the base of your pointer finger and how much that throws off holding stuff, then imagine that your finger always came out of your hand slightly angled.

I've only been lifting consistently for 6 months so my numbers aren't too impressive, but it means that I can mixed grip DL about 265lbsx5, but traditional grip I struggle at like 50% of that weight because my left hand can't hold the bar. Barbell rows are fine, but dumbbells slip out real fast.

No

>having 4 fingers is normal
user, i...

look into one of those hook gloves

Sounds Kurt?

Sup Kurt?

>ywn be able to flip someone off.

1 in 300? Maybe near Chernobyl. You are clueless, kid.

You seem like a cool guy, user. Sorry about your hand. Are you a righty, at least?

:/

Just repeating what my doctor told me. Maybe she was trying to be nice or something.

But I can also say, anecdotally, I see someone missing or with an extra finger probably once a month. Again, I definitely notice this more than other people because I'm looking for it, but still.

Thanks, m8. And yeah, I'm a righty.

....when am I in a sotuation where I'm passing someone the barbell?

sides entering orbit

Lots of people ITT never seen this before?? I've known people with both webbed and clubbed fingers.

Yeah, you have every right to be depressed even if you're a millionarie.
>vid rel8d
youtube.com/watch?v=4vvBAONkYwI

In my country we call people like you "puto", but that was sublime.

MUH CHILDHOOD!

Seven, why?

for sure igor, how are your parents, Svetlana and Ivan?

I really really really love this franchise. I hope it's not dead.

holy shit

Spoilers: It is.