How much sleep do you average each night?

How much sleep do you average each night?

Has your sleep improved or declined since you started trading?

About 10-13 hours a night. My sleep quality has declined very much since I started trading.

sleep? Where can i but that coin?

I don't trade, I just hodl but I sleep like a baby knowing my portfolio is worth half a million now and I'll probably be set for life as bitcoin goes to $100,000

I sleep less, wake up and first thing I do is check my bags, then I check Veeky Forums, slacks, discords and plebbit.

And I'm ready to worry all day.
I'm constantly worrying, started with 5k$, was 180k at ATH, dipped all the way to 100k and now at 120k.

Even with the massive upside I got, I'm still worrying about loss

Sleeps 10-13 hours a night

Claims has bad quality of sleep

Use my Kucoin invite faggot E3ac4j

Crypto is giving everyone cancer

It's because I stay awake around 15 hours now and only have trading dreams.

6-8 weekdays and 9-11 weekends. Its improved because a diverse portfolio of btc eth xrp xvg xlm link bat adst flip bet etherisc sia myst and cind assuage my fears i wont be rich in 10 years so dreams are fertile

>lmao at hodl y instead of z

The point is hold as much as u can of what you believe in

Gnight op

Sleep about 7 hours.

If you fags have trouble sleeping, try a large dose of melatonin (about 10mg) 30 minutes before the time you want to go to sleep.

Don't complain if you don't try it

7-9 on my days off
6-8 when I have to work when I get up

i sleep when the cryptomarkets sleep

Declined by a hour

you should.

this is the last video game you will ever play.

youre making money trading on xbox one while all the kids and 30 year olds are playing call of duty

Constant nightmares and trouble getting sleep
Doesn't differ from the real world much though

Unlike you faggots I'm a pro trader that means I never sleep on shitcoins, I trade during wake hours and always sell back to btc before going to bed doesn't matter if I profit or not. So yes I have good night sleeps.

this

the real world is much worse than my nightmares

5hrs. 1hr nap in the evening

8 hours of high quality sleep because I have made good investment choices and increased my net worth by 2 orders of magnitude since february (from thousands to hundreds of thousands)

this, but 4 hours of sleep

2 to 3 hours

I'm sleep deprived and going to the doctor for it. Too many all nighters and Adderall. Get your 8 hours daily or your brain will deteriorate. Deep sleep gets harder over time. Learning slows. Alzheimer's kicks in. Then you're fucked.

I deleted my need to sleep a long time ago.

I sleep 7 hours a day because i'm a wagecuck.

Anyone claiming they need more then 8 hours sleep a day needs to btfo.

When my coins are doing badly then I sleep a lot.
When they are doing good, I sleep less because I'm excited.

Any idea how to fix deep sleep? I bought a sleep monitor wristband and in 8 hours of sleep I only get around 30 mins - 1hr of deep sleep.

Been doing this for a couple months. Can't sleep without it. Probably long term side effects.

what is this "sleep" you speak of?

what exchange can i buy some on?