be skelly

> be skelly
> "JUST EAT MORE BRO! HEHE ITS NOT HARD MAN YOU ARE SO LUCKY I WISH I COULD EAT WHATEVER I WANT AND NOT GAIN WEIGHT!!"
> try eating more, on the verge of throwing up at the end of each meal
> if i throw up i will lose even more nutrients only making it harder for myself
> get severe anxiety about throwing up which causes loss of any appetite i hade left
> still 500 calories under what I need to be getting by the end of the day
> already midnight
guess i will try again tomorrow...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttC7KbE_uDo
jn.nutrition.org/content/128/10/1716.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop trying to eat healthy food all the time.
Have a bag of chips or something.
Nothing excessive, but necessary to fill your calorie count.

dumb cunt,

Drink your calories.

Buy oats, ground that shit up or buy pregrounded down oats from myprotein.com
add protein powder

Hell any kinds of shakes, with carbs/protein

Drink it down in a minute and you can take in a shitload of calories.

Now stop bitching

G O M A D

G O M A D

if you are a real skelly do GOMAD. it was designed for people like you. if you are not then nuts are massive calories. hell, go buy some PB and eat a few spoons and that's probably close to 500 calories already.

if you can't eat your food, DRINK IT. you can make a 1000+ calories shake from oats and milk. even more if you add in other stuff like banana and peanut butter. you're looking at an easy 1500 calories that you can drink.

ok stop expecting to be able to eat 4,000 calories tomorrow. work up to it. just like linearly progressing 5lbs every session, add 100 calories every day. That's like 6oz of milk. You can't eat the same shit you ate today plus 6oz of milk tomorrow? Then we can't help you.

this also.

not op but the stomach shrinks and expands based on how much you eat right? how long does it take to adjust?

Hey OP I am also a skelly and had the exact same feeling of throwing up. I've been working out and eating seriously for about a month. I haven't gotten that feeling for maybe a week or two. It disappears if you eat properly for some time. I'd recommend you to have a big breakfast and every time you get sick of eating, eat a couple more spoons and finish the rest in an hour. If you fight for a while it gets much easier. So keep going OP.

this is ok but far from optimal since most of the energy comes from fat
oats have fiber which fills you up

assuming op hits his protein and fat needs for the day, i'd just buy some carb powder. maltodextrin or dextrose or both (dextrose is sweet, maltodextrin has a very mild strange taste). might take a while to get used to but you can drink like 100 grams of maltodextrin every meal and it barely fills you up at all

eat more, faggot

> try eating more, on the verge of throwing up at the end of each meal

It's good that you're going this far. Of course, don't overextend and actually throw up but do try to test the limits of how much you can eat in one sitting. The same principle applies to this as it does to strength; you will gradually become able to eat more, if you regularly challenge that limit.

Eating more frequently will solve your problem immediately but that limits you as you won't be able to catch up when you miss meals, if you don't have the ability to stuff yourself in one sitting. Acquiring that ability gives you more freedom in how to arrange your cooking and eating. Also, don't avoid junk foods. That stuff is made to be easy to eat and not filling while being high-calorie.

You can be healthy as long as your total nutrient intake is balanced. Get your fiber somewhere, take a multivitamin. If your macros are balances and you're getting sufficient amount of all essential micros, you are pretty much almost as healthy as you can be. Additional benefits from non-essential nutrients from fruits, vegetables and whatever stuff has special substances shown to have health effects are marginal.

You wanna stop being skelly? start lifting weights, your body will start demanding more food from you to sustain itself through consistent workouts.
Keep working out at least 3 times a week and stuff your face every chance you get and you'll gain weight in no time.

We're all gonna make it brah
t. Recovering skelly

drink milk

1 cup = almost 150kcal

>Have a bag of chips or something.

What's the point of eating all those empty calories when it will only fill you up without contributing to anabolism?

The point is so that they are cheap and have tons of calories in them.
It's ok to have a little bit of ice cream and such every now and again when bulking up.
OP is having trouble gaining weight because he watches what he eats too specifically or he is just too lazy to eat more.

>empty calories

kys and read the sticky

>DUDE LIKE WHAT'S THE POINT OF CARBS LMAO JUST CHUG 500g OF WHEY POWDER

>it will only fill you up without contributing to anabolism?

I don't know how you came to this conclusion but calories are calories. Maybe you're extrapolating too much from the words "empty calories". As far as I know foods that are called that contain pretty much nothing but carbs and/or fat, meaning nothing but energy.

If your total calories aren't sufficient then there won't be much growth even if you're getting sufficient protein and aren't suffering from any deficiency diseases. Both protein and total calories need to be sufficient. Sure the micronutrient and protein content of chips is shit but you can get those from other stuff. So the chips aren't useless if you are otherwise unable to reach caloric surplus in your diet.

not op but I too am pretty skinny, 142 at 5" 8 and I get bad acne like a mother fucker from milk and whey protein.

also peanutbutter. :( . sad life. I may just have to wait till im older for my metabolism to slow down.

Consider seeing a dermatologist and asking for isotretinoin treatment. As I understand you can receive the treatment simply because you want it. Probably varies by country.

Also, there's many sources of protein. Soy protein powder is actually the cheapest but I suppose it doesn't taste as good as whey which is why people mostly consume it in powders that are 80% whey and 20% soy. There's egg protein powder. Perhaps your acne is a response to lactose and not milk protein so whey isolates with a tiny lactose content may work. Hard cheeses are by nature lactose-free and high-protein though also high-fat (and salt). Green lentils combined with wheat (bread, pastas, etc.) are a complete protein like milk, meat, eggs and fish are. Of course, soy products are a complete protein. Soy groats are high-protein. Add them into rice or pasta and season to make it tasty. I used to fry eggs with soy groats into patties that were kinda like bread. Tofu is mostly water and, thus, low-calorie by weight but calorie-distribution-wise is high-protein.

In any case, start looking at the nutrition data of foods. Look at their price by weight. Calculate how much protein you get per dollar/euro. Think about how you will eat it. Cooking is simply figuring out how to turn chosen ingredients into something edible. It doesn't have to be delicious; you just need to be able to get used to it.

But for fuck's sake don't just give up. You can definitely either solve your problem or tolerate it.

Former skelly op, i know that fucking feel so well. The fact that you are this focused on diet shows that you will adapt and eventually find a method that works for you.

Protip - macros for peanuts (all nuts basically) are fucking OP.

Also don't worry about eating fast food regularly as a skelly, i ate mcdonalds, kfc etc approx 3 times a week for a few years and went from 65kg to 101kg natty and my bf is still

gomad(whole milk)+butternoodles+peanutbutter on apples

supplement that into your diet

Anyone got any advice for a skeleton who is allergic to a shit ton of foods? I get major eczema if my diet isn't basic as fuck. Dairy, Gluten, Eggs, Nuts, Nightshades and a fuck ton of other things all kick my ass.

Currently I eat a bowl of oatmeal but with water which is pretty nasty in the morning, with a few raspberries to make it taste good. Sweetners like honey and syrups also fuck me up so they're a no go to add flavour.

For lunch and dinner I always have some combination of rice and broccoli with either chicken that I roast myself, beef, either some sort of casserole that I bulk make, or just a can of tuna.

I don't track my calories but as long as work doesn't get in the way I'm definitely going over maintenance. It's just very time consuming when I can't just knock back something quickly like a protein shake.

If anyone has any experience or tips with this sort of situation I'd really appreciate it.

Can you handle cheese ? (it's a little different than dairy......)
Add "ranch" salad dressing to everything... even a baloney sandwich.
McDonald's hash browns are cheap and way way caloric.
Rice and beans and 75% lean ground beef.

>you take over from here

So what candy and soda will give you strength and muscles as long as you get your protein and work out sufficiently?

Why don't I believe you?

go on a no carb diet and report back to see how strong and energetic you feel

Go to Arby's, tell them you want a Meat Mountain.
Eat the meat mountain with a milkshake.
That's about 1.5k calories right there.

>So what candy and soda will give you strength and muscles as long as you get your protein and work out sufficiently?

That's the basic idea. A diet of candy+soda with whey protein lacks fat (assuming just sugary candy and no chocolate or fudge) and fiber so that's not balanced in terms of macros. And you need get your micros somewhere. But, yeah, your muscles will grow if you're eating a diet with enough calories consisting of all three macronutrients plus fiber and eating a multivitamin. "Not suffering from deficiency diseases" includes getting some fat and fiber. Some carbs will keep you from going into ketosis which isn't really a healthy state to be in either. You can eat in a variety of ways and be able to make gains. Certainly not all of them are optimal for long-term health. But for hungry skeletons - who claim to eat so much yet never gain weight - adding some empty calories to a diet that has everything but enough total energy can be an effective solution to their problem.

wow 500 calories? thats 2 candy bars

nigga fuck off.

Olive oil on everything. Tasty, healthy and caloric.

make shakes and just sip them at the computer

it's easy as fuck to make a 1k+ cal shake and it's way less volume than a huge meal.

like this guy said

Hey, just giving you some information.

You know whats the BIGGEST driver of anabolism? Like LITERALLY the BIGGEST?

As big as injecting synthetic testosterone?

It's not protein

It's a calorie surplus.

Small candy bars too, like 2 normal kitkats is 500 calories.

Hello mr skeletal I'm a skelly that hit king of otter mode now i know it doesn't sound like much but if u need more calories try making some heavy shakes like heavyyyy put some oats,whole milk,peanut butter powder, some mass gainer, maybe some bananas and whatever the fuck else u want cuz it's liquid it will be a bit easier to digest and u get ur calories

Increase your fats,they are 9 cal/g vs. 4/g of carbs and brotein

Eat nuts (a handful of fucking almonds is like 200 calories m8)
Eat peanut butter (two spoonfuls is like 250 calories)
Add olive oil to cooked dishes or to your toast/bagels (a spoonful of that shit is like 200 calories)

This stuff isnt filling

Fuck off you bony faggot. I did high cardio sports and still managed to gain muscle mass.

Jeebs I wish I had the skelly dilemma. I am trying to stay even on weight, just lose some fat. Eat oats most mornings, starving as I eat them, get hungrier as I finish half a pot of it. Down almonds, eat fruit, hell this morning I ate some more rice, chicken and veggies all before 8:30. That was me unable to stop eating, so fucking hungry all the time. It's all I can do to resist junk food.

where are the pregrounded oats? I can't find them

>6'3
>142 lbs
>2 weeks ago
>eat a bunch of high calorie things, a pizza, and then some nutrition shakes even though my stomach felt like shit after the first shake
>proceed to throw up on my carpet
>feel better in 5 minutes and go back to playing RS6
You're a pussy, OP

stop being a fucking pussy

I can picture you now, eating 3 pieces of broccoli then getting completely full and complaining that you arent gaining any mass. stop being a little bitch and actually eat like a man not like a 9 year old anorexic girl.

Pudzianowski ate like a kilo of chocolate every day.

>peanut butter on apples

MY NIGGER

OP i am also a hugeskelly who hits 4k calories most days, minimum is 3.5kcal

Tricks:
>Milk
>Nuts
>once or twice a week, get a fucking pizza or a takeout and treat yoself, just record it correctly.
> B R E A D (brown)
>make simple shit; chicken and pesto with some pasta? Great, but add some butter beans, some tomatoes or some shit, beef it out.
>Oils, cook with olive oil or nut oils and record the calories, adds like 50kcal to a meal.

We're all gonna make it brah.

I also found it helped to set an alarm for every 2 hours of the day. If two hours hva passed and i havent eaten anything, i'll eat there and then. Now i start getting hungry if i havent ate like 6-7 times per day.

>i dont track my calories but -

Not gonna make it.
Track your fucing calories and you'll literally be able to answer your own question.

a single 250g bag of salted cashews is 1500 calories.
>1500

Now just fuck off will you? It's literally impossible to not be able to eat on a surplus

Is there a website where I can get actual knowledge?
I'm skelly trying to get my health together, start eating more, and develop a work out routine. I need advice about what foots to eat and exercises to do, and all you get on Veeky Forums is angry 14 year olds memeposting or calling you retarded.

Yeah
[spoiler] the sticky [/spoiler]

Not even memeing you family.

If I added a bag of cinnamon buns at the end of the day Which would put me at over 1000 calories in surplus, I wouldn't gain muscle. I would just gain it as fat because the sugar is too simple to be metabolized into muscle tissue. Same goes with soda and candy and most fast food.

Tastes like garbage.

you're just plain dumb

you're probably one of those faggots who think steak is good for building muscle, bread is healthy, cheese is fine, but if you put those things together to make a hambuger than it's suddenly poison.
You need excess energy to build muscle efficiently, you need glycogen to supply your muscles to be able to lift, you need sodium and potassium if you even want to move your arms an inch.

You are missing the point. The nutritional requirements for growing muscle are BOTH protein and energy. If you are missing the energy, nothing much happens. All of this is assuming you are doing strength training. You would just gain fat if you ate nothing but protein at caloric surplus without training. So, all in all, there are three crucial requirements to growing muscle: protein, total energy, training. If any one of the three is lacking then results are reduced drastically.

Fucking idiot. You have to be in caloric surplus to gain mass. If you lift and eat plenty of protein some of that mass gain will be muscle. A +1000kcal surplus will probably make you fat, but the posters in this thread are just saying that it's okay to eat some junk if all you need is a few hundred extra calories to meet your needs.

Also, why do you assume that your body only uses the last thing you ate to synthesize muscle tissue? If I eat oats, chicken breast,and broccoli all day, and then eat a cinnamon bun that night, that doesn't magically obviate all the macros I ate earlier.

Eat more dairy. Milk, ice cream, cheese, butter. That and nuts.

But not all calories are equal. 200 calories of pasta and 200 calories of soda won't have the same effect. Soda will go straight to your fat because of the low high glycemic index and pasta will be converted to glycogen and fuel muscle growth instead of fat.

evidence?

A basic understanding of nutrition

>No anabolism
>From carbs and fat
>Which increase insulin
>The most anabolic hormone ever
Whew

>soda goes straight to your fat cells because reasons

yeah sure, stop making shit up

Kek. I'm doing a PhD in nutrition, mind citing some "basic understanding of nutrition" for a dummy like me

Yeah here's one, get a real degree

eat NUTS. Dont try to go for the 1g protein per pound that is really fucking hard even for fatties like myself. Try tro eat like alot of rice/nuts and bananas. You dont need a shitton of protein as a newb

Same here bro. I just decided to give zero fucks, I drank the milk gained 10kg in 10 months and now I'm on accurate it will be worth it in 4~ months from now. Milk is seriously a god tier foo.

or just take a randiom mass gainer that taste good to you and drink that 500cal for free

Holy fuck, I was 6'2 and 142 pounds 10 Months ago, keep up the eating brother. You will escape auswitchz.

Christ, as someone who is 6'5" and 320lbs, I can't even comprehend just how much skinnier you are than me. You must have like, what, 28" waist?

See , because I'm actually curious.

You're a fucking faggot. Do all nut butters give you that reaction?

What about almond butter? Cashew butter? Sunflower seed butter. Try shit out and stop making excuses. Fucking GOD I hate skellys do much. Just eat junk food you God damn nigger.

142 at 5'8" isn't really that skinny is it? I'm like 135 at 5'7" and trying to cut fat so my abs are visible. What's your waist size?

I'm sorry master I'll switch from biochemical nutrition to gender studies right away so that I can just make shit up like you

>skellies are all retarded

drink your fucking calories retard

>allergies
Not gonna make it. Don't breed

If you care about your dental health at all: don't do GOMAD.
I did that about 2 years ago to gain some weight, and I did. But I also got massive cavities and my dentist scolded me for doing such a ridiculous diet.
Milk naturally has some sugar, but if you drink a whole gallon every day, that's way too much sugar

I believe my waist size is a 28. Im slightly swole but size wise it is not much to brag about.

JUST EAT FAGGOT WHATEVER IT TAKES GOD DAMNIT DRINK OIL IF YOU HAVE TO

t. used to be 120lbs 6'0, now I'm 200lbs 18%

Job prospects seem about equal

>skelly mode
>eat like a pig every 2 hours
>body adjust by forcing me to take a shit 3 times a day
it doesnt matter what i eat. my body processes everything in minutes and discards majority

Serious? No one is going to call this fag on his shill? You've changed Veeky Forums, it's not me, it's you.

>my body processes everything in minutes and discards majority

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Digestive efficiency is only lowered when you're sick or have some hereditary condition. Digestibility is different for each food but mostly it's almost 100%. Proteins vary the most in digestibility. But while foods may vary, your system does not. Digestive efficiency is pretty much always maximum; the same food is digested at the same efficiency each time. Only extreme overconsumption can overload your digestive system and it has to be rapid (like chugging a gallon of oil youtube.com/watch?v=ttC7KbE_uDo ).

Your stool is made of water, dead bacteria, fiber, very small quantities of carbs, fat or protein and miscellanous bodily waste. You don't shit out leftover (digestible) food as almost none makes it to your large intestine.

You're not processing food in minutes. Eating food triggers the urge to shit. Everyone carries 2-3 days worth of shit in them all the time which is 10-20lbs. What you shit out is 2-3 days old. Bacteria eat your fiber, multiply, die and become the bulk of your poop. Eating more food usually means eating more fiber which means more shit which means more frequent shitting.

Eat 4 dozen eggs daily, this should help you build mass. Once you've increased mass, up it to 5 dozen eggs until you've hit barge mode.

>just eat 48 eggs every day
im not op, but the only way i could see anybody doing that is getting a funnel and drinking them all

>raw eggs

Naw, man, that would waste half the protein in the whites.
jn.nutrition.org/content/128/10/1716.full

Though you'd still have ~200g protein left over so maybe it wouldn't matter. The protein loss would also lower the calories of the 48 eggs from like 4000kcal to like 3200kcal. But then again, that means 200g of protein being fed to the bacteria in your large intestine. The amount of shit and farts you'd produce would be impressive.

Just eat a little more each time until you can eat a lot more. Also drink your calories

Even if that's true, you're still completely missing the point of the thread. If you just need 200 calories so that your body doesn't go catabolic, and you've already hit your macros and micros for the day. eating ice cream or chips or whatever PURELY FOR THE CALORIES will work so that your body has enough energy to build muscle.

Instant oatmeal

just brush your fucking teeth three times a day

How much are you now?

test