Fellow Bongs, opinion on Worsley?

Fellow Bongs, opinion on Worsley?

She's fine if you're into the period she covers, personally I'm not.

Once you notice her speech impediment, you can't not notice it.

That said, best TV historian around at the moment, just because of her sheer enthusiasm.

She seems to talk a lot about tudor times as well as a lot of esoteric knowledge like what Henry VIII ate on certain days or whatnot.
By the way, know any good Anglo-Saxon documentaries?

When she goes to have a chat with an expert she ends up teaching them about what they're an expert in! Well made documentaries though

She's the curator of Historic Royal Palaces, which include the Tower and Hampton Court so it shouldn't really be too surprising she knows a lot about Henry VIII and the Tudors

Does anyone else have a raging hard on for her? She seems like such a genuinely fun fuck, and probably kinky as hell.

No. She's like what, 55?

Yes, definitely yes. It shouldn't be the case at all but I find her speech impediment/weird face/the way she dresses up and awkwardly LARPs in the background of all the reconstructions in her documentaries to be really cute. She's such a fucking nerd and I love it

>not being into milfs

What are you, gay?

No. I'm 21 and I'd rather have a woman which hasn't had a lifetime worth of cock already through her. 19-28 is the sweet spot for me

>implying Lucy Worsley has had a lifetime worth of cock

>Implying she hasn't taken advantage of all those orbiting beta, mommy-issues having milf-lovers

So I'm in with a chance?

A fairly good chance I'd say.

And it doesn't work out there's always the elderly home

Made for BBC

>21 year old kid
Take a woman who's 100% comfortable in her body, and shameless about her sexual desires. Now add in that she's gracious for the attentions of younger man who she knows has the stamina to do it all.

You'll have the time of your life.

Or take a late teen early twenty year old girl who hasn't done that much experimentation yet nor alot of experiece. You can literally take her on a voyage of sexual exploration and show her shit she's never done before. That shit's good.

I mean ever gave some one her first orgasm? That's fucking amazing that is.

I'd take that over a worn out veteran who's seen it all every day.

>Not wanting to enjoy all those historic beds with the queen of Veeky Forums

Ok kiddo.

Happy fapping to everyone with taste

>The Queen of /his
>Not Suzannah Lipscomb

Pathetic

Fuck that vapid whore. She's barely good enough to eat the cum out of Queen Lucy after fun jaunt in some bed worth millions.

The rightful Queen of Veeky Forums
Suzannah Lipscomb I
The pretender Lucy only ruels the dust that comes out of her every time she farts.

All hail Lipscomb

TRIPS CONFIRMED HER AS QUEEN

this is the tv historian waifu thread I've been waiting for

KATE
A
T
E

F A K E
A
T
E

You poor, deluded little boy.

Only newfags care about gets anymore. The amount of traffic on Veeky Forums has made them meaningless.

Just look at her eyes. She's absolutely filthy in bed.

Degenerate heretic

The may lucy burn in hell

You fucking know it. She's the kind of girl that wants you to choke her while you pound her bareback, and when you finish, immediately start fisting her using your jizz as lube while she's still half unconscious from the choking.

All on Queen Elizabeth's bed, that she'll tell you all about while you cuddle after.

1000000% waifu

She's ok but when it comes to the Tudors there is only one historianfu

History + waifu = Historyfu

But he's a husbandu

Lewd

qt

>By the way, know any good Anglo-Saxon documentaries?
Only Janina Ramirez seems to talk about Anglo-Saxons, and mainly about their art.
The government wouldn't encourage us to learn about the Anglo-Saxons because it might make the average English person feel like they have a history or identity, and we can't have that now

>You fucking know it. She's the kind of girl that wants you to choke her while you pound her bareback, and when you finish, immediately start fisting her using your jizz as lube while she's still half unconscious from the choking.

Jesus fucking Christ, user.