LEON

How do I get Leon's body?

He's not ripped but clearly not out of shape, fat, unhealthy, he's a lean sort of muscular, an efficient body.

Please recommend a routine for this.

>inb4 all cardio

Why leon hes literally asian worshipping scum and ada is one ugly ass bitch

Forget the lore I'm just wondering how to get this body.

Chris Redfield just looked like he should be autisming over his next injection, but he never does. By the time the volcano rolls around he should be the most estrogenic motherfucker around.

P-please stay on topic user. This isn't an RE thread I just want to know how one would attain Leon's body.

He's talking about steroids dumbass.

I know fuckhead but he's talking about a different Resident Evil character.

be made of pixels

You need Leon's facial structure BOYO

That girl has a stronger and more defined jaw than the falcon punch skinnyfat cuck

What is that type of hairstyle called?

Just lift until you get the right level of muscle mass then stop bulking/increasing weight and do maintenance 2x weekly

Also wear tighter clothes with skin hugging sleeves and be born with limb-dominate body instead of torso dominate so give that illusion more arms and shoulders and less traps and chest

She could fight back if only she wasn't a S T I C C

ppl + running a lot + eating at TDEE

You're small time 1x3
LEON HELP 1,000,000 x 100

Exactly. A lot o women are bobble heads espcailly asian women. I see they have strong

*I see they have strong defined jaws sometimes with large skulls and low body fat but they have stick bodies.

WTF? i have never seen a guy that fucking handsome. well maybe that is an exaggeration but he is pretty much leon kennedy. whats his name

Do a strength routine while also doing a lot of HIIT or martial arts training, dont eat in excess once you hit your desired size and leanness.

It's also a body type though, he's tall and has really long arms. The wiki says he's 510 at about 155lbs, considering his physique that seems pretty accurate. Usually the japanese are way off in body sizes and weight (see pokemon, Street fighter).

Calisthenics, ab workouts, and cardio. Eat healthy. Focus on natural foods and eat more protein than notmal. If you do start working with weights, stay away from bicep exercises, work out your triceps and grip strength instead.

Don't remember but he was a legit autism potato virgin who seriously couldn't get laid. If he were a girl he would have to put ZERO effort in. Goes to show even hot guys need game

Fucking hell. Feminism and girl power bullshit has made hot men autismo.

>white knighting in a cuban dance forum

> white knighting

I'm saying she has an alpha jaw compared to that cuck man. Imagine if the girl was a man, she would be the most alpha man alive.

In all seriousness OP just be fit, some cardio, in 6 months you should look like this, assuming you're starting out as auschwitz mode

im wondering too, it seems like long all over to me or it could be a young leo decaprio