How do I achieve goose mode?

How do I achieve goose mode?

Have good genetics but don't lift

most overrated celebrity ever. average beta face.

diet and exercise

roidcels already lost the game because the only way to become the goose is to stay natty

He lifts but probably has a routine made for him to be ottermode

Just work out your arms and your chest and eat healthy

You really can't. He's what you would call a "genetic freak". What took him one year to get in a gym might take you five or more years to get

Have you ever even thought that he might be on gear

What are you on about? With the right diet you could be there in 4 months

>natty jaw
>no roid acne
>realistic muscles

Yeah he's definitely natty

Shit you're right, I never thought about that. Especially with his height, that would make sense

Doubt it. He access to the best nutritionists and dietitians you could dream of, as well as personal trainers.

eat healthy and never workout

He's natty

Stay jealous

He's very rich and his entire career is to look good. It's not a stretch that he could achieve such a body in a much shorter time than most people here, who probably work a lot or go to school, deal with stressful lives and busy schedules, difficult relationships, etc. When you can dedicate every waking hour to sculpting your physique it's a different ball-game.

>accept movie role
>shooting starts in 6 months
>character is shredded and has 50lbs of mass on you
>HAHA I HAVE MONEY I WILL HIRE THE BEST NUTRITIONISTS AND PERSONAL TRAINERS

get your heads out of your asses you gullible faggots i bet you buy the pre workout your favourite youtuber shills too

makes money with body = is on steroids
its that simple

Its not like he isnt fit year round. All his characters involve being in shape. He would be much bigger if he was on juice.

wrong

Really? This guy admitted to Testosterone and HGH.

>A guy who burns your entire TDEE everday for weeks on end to be an elite cyclist.

I didn't know retard like you actually existed

You guys really think this physique requires roids and is impossible natty?

try flying south for winter

>He would be much bigger if he was on juice.

That would depend on how he ate, as you indicated in your snide follow up.

>ywn be this big

No you fucking retard, what the fuck?

There is a difference between burning thousands of calories on a bike everyday and living a normal life. Someone on juice who eats at maintenance will get big, there has been studies done on it. They literally dont even have to workout to gain muscle.

>ywn look this good

I've read that study. My point was only that people don't necessarily get above a certain size just because they take steroids. It depends on what they take and how they eat.

Weightlifters get popped all the time for PED use and many of them would look fairly small in a shirt.

Current A-List attractive Hollywood actors are typically on a small dose of test. Why do you retards always think in black or white, you're either DYEL or a complete roidfreak? It's achievable natty but it's more convenient, they can afford it, they still have to put in the work (lifting, cardio, diet), but also it has other benefits on energy and mood levels, etc. keep in mind they're usually around 30-40, when test levels start to drop and TRT is commonly accepted even on fit. Slightly above natty is the ideal, too big and you get typecast as a meathead and scare away the teenage girls audience. Goose is 36. Would you be also surprised if I told he more than likely regularly gets minor plastic surgery, is always wearing makeup, etc.?

Is that just a shirt with a cut off collar and cut off arm thingies so it rolls up?

Looks comfy

You realize he isnt really that big and in these movie (crazy stupid love) they enhance his physique. Im not doubting the fact that many actors are on juice, i just think in this particular case, its more likely he is natty,

>half the people at my gym look like that
I know you're baiting but I don't know why anyone would accuse this of not being natty

is this all bait wtf??? he doesn't look that good

This upsets me

nigga its just a shirt

Did he get to fuck Emma?

Does it matter?

Well, yeah they're the big stars on that meme movie.

everyone on Veeky Forums seems to think that if they achieve this body theyll look this good but you still gonna be an ugly fag

its kind of like an average ugly girl thinking shell look good if she dresses like a certain model

There's no reason for him not to be natty. He has a couple of months before a movie to bulk up. It's not like he's crazy big too.

I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL

Ryan gosling is fucking ugly, swear mate fame is something really is

Good luck looking as big as Goose

it's only possible natty

YOU GOT A 25%, AT BEST AT BEAT ME

what you reckon his bf at in this pic? 11%ish?

>Implying

He's tiny though.

Rip pls go

>....I lift

How can I get Goose abs?

Be a fag.

Suck with your midsection.

>swear mate fame is something really is

How does Down's syndrome feel?

Wow it's like he is photoshopped

>tfw saw the meme movie today
>I will never have a qt actress gf
>I will never be cool and confident like goose
>I will never be as tall and built as goose
>I will never be passionate and skilled about a subject

i love the movie so much I want to off myself.

Now show a picture of his fucking legs, retard

I honestly can't tell if you're quoting the movie or not, with all of the fags on Veeky Forums now

> implying you're not a beta

wow, it's like he's photoshopped

No chest, no legs, no back, arms every day.

That's great! Good for you!