youtube.com/watch?v=7rk6d4-HmfU
youtube.com/watch?v=nY8k_LD1ySA
youtu.be/C3TeR0yVKvY?t=7m52s
youtube.com/watch?v=YDyTwXxd3oI
musclepinups.com/showgal.php?g=groups/5727/16_1&s=71
youtube.com/watch?v=9FkMmNb4ZjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy fuck. He's definitely on some goodies in this vid

Give me a quick rundown on this guy, who is he?

Acid kills gains

oh no

F

Someone inform me about what "preparation h" is.

It plastic wrappening

>Someone inform me about what "preparation h" is.
hes rubbing himself in hemorrhoid cream

He's on some stimulants too because he can't even form a proper fucking word

He's the ruler of youtube fitness community. He can ruin your channel with one sentence. Don't misjudge him and his prowes

he's right tho

genovapedia.org/index.html

Also look up the Delray Misfits.

As a bonus, if you've ever seen the Chocolate Golem pictures, that's one of his buddies.

But in short, he's a delusional literal autist who thinks he's a bodybuilder, but mostly just does things based on if he thinks it'll make him more famous. Essentially the bodybuilding equivalent of Chris-chan, although not quite as bad.

>have add
>be retarded
>take a bunch of stimulants
>???
>ramble incoherently in the gym locker-room while having saran-wrap coated in hemorrhoid cream around your gut

You would think by this point he would realize that he will never truly look lean unless he cuts his bf%, instead of using cheap tricks.

absolutely pissening

Honestly though his forearms are looking juicy as fuark

i think if he cut he would actually look impressive

What mode is that, and is it achievable natty

The thrid Bogdanoff twin. It is said that when the three of them are in the same room, their collective psychic powers will liberate mankind from suffering and help us all achieve nirvana.

Alpha as fuark

This is the next stage in m'lard's mental breakdown. He's ascended beyond the mental state of a potato.

A sith lord with command over the piss trooper legions.

his fuckin CALVES bro theyre wonderful

>ten thousand views

Jesus Christ, I thought it was only a few Veeky Forums and misc autists who cared about him.

They don't call him "The Man Getter" for nothing user

I don't know how to feel about this guy. I hate me because he's so fucking retarded but i feel sorry for him because he's so fucking retarded.
He does stupid shit.... but he's retarded... but he does them again.... but he's retarded. ..

just learn to enjoy the ment buddy.

You can talk like that I’m no little man no little bo peep bro No I’m no bro. Don’t fuck with me you don’t want to fuck with fucking… me. Bro I ain’t no little man bro I’m bigger than you I’m like 230 and I’m fucking taking supplements don’t talk shit bro in the morning fucking please, you’re messing with a fucking internet celebrity you’re messing with a guy who’s been with pro bodybuilders you can’t run your mouth if I been and went pro. Bro I am cut I’m on supplements, br.. look bro look bro yea bro you can talk all your fucking tra…. Shut up bro shut the fuck up shut the fuck up bro please shut the fuck up. Bro I don’t think so I used to take martial arts and I have the proof to show it I used to be MMA bro, amateur league and I’m a… Yea my body n.. bu.. will you tell him to stop running his mouth in this gym, please or else theres gonna be a war in here. Don.. don’t talk to me bro please I work hard I work my arse off I work 6… He better shut his mouth or there’s gonna be…

Been watching for about a year now. I don't like the videos but I can't stop watching them. Once I'm done with one I always feel like I could have done something else constructive and feel disgusted with myself

i honestly find a lot of them (not jason) very motivating for my lifts.

smdh jason trying to sweat out those last 8 bodyfat percentage points

Just to be clear he is disabled right?

he appears to be both disabled and enabled at the same time

Only funny shit is with brad and lenny now. Brad is just a dick but he seems to want to save jason from his delusional shit. I dunno about Lenny he's not cookie cutter but he maybe a little bit insane. Either way keep the menus coming.

Yes. He and his family admit to ADD, OCD and Dyslexia diagnoses.

He also clearly has a very low IQ and would likely be in the "borderline" handicapped range.

I haven't followed him in a while... is he prepping for another show and if so how many weeks out is he?

Brad is such a whiny bitch. Every video is just him constantly nagging. That faggot is lucky the Misfits are insane enough to tolerate being his friend.

as I'm sure you know, many upon many of people never figure this out

READY? READY?

they need him i think, everyone needs a straightman and since chuck doesnt seem to want any part of them anymore brads the closest theyve got

Brad is the o my funny one at this point.

Andrew is definitely the straight man of the group though.

that is definitely true, youre right, but his being behind the camera limits what he can do imo, and he and brad seem to share a lot of straightman responsibilities as well as camera responsibilities. perhaps they are two halves of one man.

Talks mad shit about trump. Gets egged on to flick off a trump supporter but pussies out lol

reminds me of a guy at my work except more high energy

you work with the disabled?

inadvertently

the guy thinks Rich Piana is great and won't shut up about 'bodybuilding' but has a shitty routine and doesn't control his diet

>doesn't control his diet
Have you even considered that he's eating big to get big?

So where do I even start with Jason and company? What's essential Delraycore?

He's growing into the show

youtube.com/watch?v=EGRotQcpq8g

youtube.com/watch?v=gH0yH3_uspM

youtube.com/watch?v=QBuTP9P-6NY

youtube.com/watch?v=9FkMmNb4ZjU&t=482s

Thanks my man, I'll check these out.

There's this. It seems to be a few months out of date, though.

genovapedia.org/index.html

>Sending him right to Lenny's Crib
Just putting him right into the horrors, eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=7rk6d4-HmfU

jesus christ I forgot the holy grail

youtube.com/watch?v=nY8k_LD1ySA

holy kek

kek

ADHD makes stimulants the most fucking boring thing there is, unless they are indirect (like nAchr agonism, or PED inhibition). I can be on 20mg of ritalin and still be able to take a nap.

>tfw when the straightmen are actually a homosexual couple

>Brad is just a dick but he seems to want to save jason from his delusional shit. I dunno about Lenny he's not cookie cutter but he maybe a little bit insane. Either way keep the menus coming.

Lenny will be found dead in his apartment in the next 5 years from a self inflicted gun shot to the head. The last videos he's been in show just how depressed and at the end of the road he is. His apartment is visual example of what his emotions and mind must be like. Just a complete mess with no hope in sight.

Jason will eventually give up youtube in the next 2 to 3 years after never seeing results from over 10 years of shitty lifting and dieting. His delusions will ultimately take over his mind and he will come to believe that he is in fact a shredded hulk-mode tony montana. Delray locals will refer to him as "Tony Chromosomi". Unable to hold his part time job at publix he will move back in with his mother, who under the added stress will commit herself to a mental hospital. Jason unable to afford a roof over his head will live out his days on delray beach digging holes in the sand with his toenail.

Brad being the miserable prick he is will succumb to male pattern baldness and become even more of a miserable prick. He will eventually retire from the post office and at the peak of his midlife crisis will buy a new Lexus. Within a week the car will be totaled and Brad will become an alcohol.

My fucking sides. What's the deal with Burger King? The Genova equivalent of JULAY!!!! ?

>big lennys hovel

jesus fucking christ. Does he have a job or what?

He's a cook at a hospital cafeteria.

Do they all have brain issues?

I wouldn't let him near anything that involves hygiene

they're all from florida

what the fuck is with the back of Big Lennys neck??

youtu.be/C3TeR0yVKvY?t=7m52s

7 min 52 seconds in

Well, they're not all from Florida originally. Lenny and Brad definitely aren't. But they do live there, and that will take its toll on any man.

Sorry Big Richard.

Order 66 on your candy ass

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry, big Richard

S-sorry, Big Richard

There is nothing wrong with Florida

How do we save Richard bros?

I feel this is scarily accurate

Euthanasia

HEY THERE SMOOTH SKIN

Fukkin kek

Fock

>that eye
Jesus fuck

LMAO

Can you believe that this man is fucking 32? Jesus Christ. Compare videos from 2011-2012 to now. He went from training hard and actually making coherent sentences to muttering and slurring his words and saying "it sick it piss" after every sentence. Imagine him in 20 years, completely brain dead, still waddling around the gym with dead eyes muttering "it's sick it's piss"
The videos are sad with what they foreshadow

Dude was apparently just a little slow and had a few problems like add on top of some other stuff.

But once he started doing hard gear, fucking stimulants and whatever else, and started letting himself be lead around by people and being their trained mutt who dances for them.
His brain is fucking fried.
Gone.
He'll be lucky to live another 5-10 years if he keeps this up.

Are you implying you aren't incredibly hyped for full veggie Jason?
Episodes like 'Changing Jasons diaper episode 7' are gonna be game changing

the man rich piana wants to be, beyond human, one step to divinity

lmfao

youtube.com/watch?v=YDyTwXxd3oI

>There is like no gains man
>You can't like have gains man
>Lifting weights is like not doing anything to anything man.

Looking like a legit ghoul

Could some fuck take one for the team and buy these nudes? Especially the movie
musclepinups.com/showgal.php?g=groups/5727/16_1&s=71

>3 of them
>twins

>Tony Chromosomi

They're on fitmisc

She looks Grose and i am known to have low standards at times

Sorry Big Richard.

he claims he is "not autism"

youtube.com/watch?v=9FkMmNb4ZjU

Tour of Big Lenny's house. It's atrocious. He has a TOILET in the middle of the fucking KITCHEN, that he USES.

i mean out of anyone in the misfits that id ship (besides me and emma, the patricians choice) itd be brad and andrew

he gets more and more terminator by the day. truly leaving humanity behind.