Why do grills act like they dont want fit guys?

Why do grills act like they dont want fit guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25231780
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18981931/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All woman are whores

Not their fault I guess

Fuck our society

our (((society))) is designed to contradict female biology.

pretty much everything they're hardwired to do, they're being told the opposite.

Only date girls who resist this (((brainwashing))), the easy ones are the ones who embrace it. The only way to overcome this is to vote with our relationship status. Men adjust to hook-up culture much better than women do. Most women don't even cook or clean or offer emotional support anymore, so we don't really need them as much as they need us.

Only date women who don't sleep around, want kids, and are decent human beings. Fuck the rest, literally.

Anyways girls pretend they don't want fit guys because there's extreme social pressure on them to pretend to be nonjudgmental.

>Was talking about trannies with a girl, she thought they were completely fine, mentally, socially, just completely normal
>We go to a bar that night
>There's a 6'2+ tranny in a dress with a 5o'clock shadow who approached her because they had the same handbag (jesus christ)
>suddenly trannies aren't so cool anymore, they're creepy!

just remember whenever a woman says something about the way she thinks: it's how (((society))) wants her to think and you should pretty much assume the opposite until proven otherwise. in which case she's probably just a crazy bitch and a slut and you should fuck her then never talk to her again.

Humble bragging about being less superficial than they actually are.

Eat shit. Tans people are at least human and their shit stinks like yours. You gonna just fuckin kill em, big man?
Why not just kill everything in the way.

because if they admit they want muscular tall men they get accused of being shallow.

t. freak

50% of trannies before/after surgery kill themselves.

That's simply not healthy. Being unhealthy is unattractive.

That's why whores are unattractive mothers. That's why fat people always and will always be unattractive. Same with trannies.

Take one look at an obese person or a tranny and you know they're unhealthy.

Na, i'm just way better looking you and am content with living things that are different than me.

Some girls reaallly arent suoerficial though. My exgf cheated on me with a fat disgusting mexican who works at walmart. Some bitches are just dumb really.

Well, fortunately, you don't have to start a family with every trans person you meet. Problem solved.

how is banging a poor fat mexican being superficial?

>reading comprehension

Its not, thats what I am saying.

nah they do, it's just that the more fit you are, the more intimidated they get. It's like when you see a 10/10 you think, "jeeze I don't stand a chance with her", it's the same with women

sorry, read 'are' instead of 'arent'
tired

>>Well, fortunately, you don't have to start a family with ANY trans person you meet. Problem solved.
thank god for individual liberty

They're also mentally ill and we would do better to research how to cure gender dysphoria instead of pushing for the acceptance of mental illness.
That's not even touching the fact that many pro trans rights groups are completely okay with pre/pubescent children transitioning, even though the majority of them do not continue to experience feelings of dysphoria post puberty.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25231780
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18981931/

Triggered

This. Women generally follow whatever is socially acceptable or popular.

It's why you have women in the Weimar republic being degenerates and next thing you know they're sieg heiling and being trad wives a few years later.

Because grills are vein if they do but guys are ambitious if they do.

I thought it was the other way around??

>vein
a

Make tight friends with the cool pretty fat girl.

She is you key.

Hot enough to fuck. Cool enough to hang out with.

Nothing enough to see her selection of friends & pounce.

I feel like fitness is just an excuse for girls to talk to dudes they would bang anyway.

>Girl to a skelly
>"Oooh, have you been going to the gym?"
>Girl to me (builtfat)
>"Damn, you've been lifting weights"
>Girl to planet
>"So muscular"

girls say they don't like fit guys because they THINK they don't like fit guys, what they don't like is OVERDONE fit guys.

but don't think you're better than them. if you are a heterosexual male, you're probably as bad as them

you all say you don't want women with makeup, because this is sincerely what you think, but what you actually mean, is that you don't want women with OVERDONE makeup.

makeup and fitness make both males and women much better looking to most people, if you say otherwise you're very likely in the group that find it attractive but were led to think you weren't, or very unlikely are in the small group that is legit repelled by those things, which is also fine since beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Cause not all women want Veeky Forums man. Period. Just deal with it.

Forgot to mention: I'm a grill. I've been losing weight for couple months and getting fit, but I'm still dating chubby guys cause I honestly don't give a single fuck about their bodies. I only care if we hit off enough to fuck.

Beautiful haiku, user

because they still need a beta to get money off

Make up is disgusting, I only very date girls that don't wear any on a very regular bases...
Same with over plucked eyebrows. Anyone else here think grils should leave their eyebrows the fuck alone?? (Besides a unibrow or really unruly stray hairs ofc)

Wow that's a crazy insight. As a guy I can tell you it's the exact opposite I seriously don't care how much of a bitch a girl is if she's hot. We are extremely physical creatures.

I would say girls benefit a lot more from going to the gym than guys ever can