Are you completing your diet goals?

no because im not autistic

How to detect a dyel: he calls losing weight a "diet"

You'll have to prove that statement here.

Tell you what. If you can write "4,5,6,7,8, 11,9,10,13,12" on a piece of paper and take a picture of it. Also make sure the paper is at a slight angel when you take the picture.

I diet every day because I eat food every day.
That's what a diet is.

It is?

Where Wednesday? Or is it perfectly balanced to zero with exercise?

Hella cardio. Thursday was my rest day.

Here is last week. OP.

I think I may be overestimating the calories I am burning on my exercise bike. Kind of sucks because by the math I should be losing more weight than I am.

Yes, I eat at work every day. All I buy is protein, milk, butter and bananas.

Don't factor in calories burned from exercise. It's nice to record them, but don't fall into the trap of thinking "I just ran 5k now I can eat that donut". Stick to your daily limit.

How am I going to know the number of watts I'm using?
I'm not a lightbulb.

Scobby please!

That's not feasible with a 1700 calorie limit for a 250lb (king of manlets) male.

If you're 250lbs at 5'10-5'11 then you can eat about 2,250 calories and still lose >1lb per week

>wah wah wah

Not gonna make it.

ITT DYEL's that are starving. seriously do you guys have zero lean mass? I'm 5'11 and 191, cutting back to 180-185, losing 1lb per week eating 2400 cals per day.

No, job and I try not to leave the house. I wish it was 2250 to lose a pound a week, but I think it closer to 1900.

Dude I'm 250lbs and over 40% fat. The body fat meme is meaningless to me right now. Losing the fat is important and if some muscles has to go so be it.

What's a sensible bulk
Current stats

>TDEE 2750 calories
>71 kg
>185 cm

I'm thinking 3100 cals

that sounds about right

I've been doing alright, meant to have a cheat meal tomorrow but I've gone over twice this week so I'll probably put it off

I do, I started with a sedentary TDEE (2200kcal), factored in estimated calories burned from jogging (500kcal), the TEF (250kcal, 10% of a 2500kcal diet), and that 2950 value is pretty spot-on with my 1lb weight loss per week.

Just don't be unrealistic about it

I'm doing alright id say.

Wednesday is not alright. It destroyed your week.

Ya I know... Had 1 slice of fucking cheesecake and found out it's 1050 calories.

What about the other 1000 you were over?

I think that's from the rest of dinner at the latest restaurant. It was a fancy place, no calories posted, lots of alcohol. Using a phone was impolite.

Feels so good. Almost as good as my weight graph.