Who else here crazy runner?

Its a wonderful 35 degrees out tonight and I just finished my run. It was basically me and some other random runner on the local track today. It was completely EMPTY. Just me and this other person....Have I become that crazy runner guy? Everyone was literally in artic gear and I was just walking around with a fleece.

Other urls found in this thread:

runnersworld.com/for-beginners-only/the-newbie-guide-to-running-when-its-cold
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

damn 35 is pretty hot but nothing to really brag about user

>American

That's not even cold. Plus you're in fleece fucking running.

Next time go in shorts and a t shirt so you can at least pretend you could have been cold.

>Have I become that crazy runner guy

>Running on a mild day
>EEERMAGERD IM A CUHRAZZY RUNNER LOOLL.
>I LIEK JUST LIKE IT YA NO? I GOTTA GET THAT RUNNERS HAAAIIIGGHH
>US RUNNERS GOTTA STICK TOGETHER

fuck yourself.

I'm not I'm saying the track was dead. I love this weather..

> Too fat to leave moms basement. Also food poisoning from bad tendies.

you shut up!!!

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

NO YOU

Try running in >0 ℃ in a t-shirt then get back to me laddy

>Try running in >0 ℃ in a t-shirt then get back to me laddy
Literally what everyone does

um no?

Did you mean

Also I am assuming op means Fahrenheit. 35 degrees is enough to keep most people off the track. Be sure to wear a base layer that wicks sweat off your body and something to keep yourself warm on top. Hat as well. For pants you can do the same. Be sure to always watch out for wind chill factors

Being the only guy on the track is pretty comfy

Did this same thing in the rain

Only problem is i caught a nasty cold and haven't been out running in 2 weeks now

Bruh you gotta wear a very light jacket when its raining. Its usually not the run but the walk home that will get ya sick

Nurse here. You don't catch cold from cold, nor does it somehow leave you immunocompromised, as if you were some fucking cancer patient.

The little research there is actually suggests a protective benefit from all the snot and phlegm you snort out in the cold. Likewise, bacteria aren't fans of the cold--our hospital likes to keep it brisk for this reason.

>Hey everyone, I went running with a fleece on while it was only 35 degrees aren't I just fucking INSANE????
Kill yaself ya seething lil manlet

>running on a track

Only good for sprint workouts and HIIT. Get back to us when you're doing at least 20k through varying terrain

I live in the city. The track is literally the only place to get a solid non stop run in .

Just in case any of you t-shirt and shorts dumb asses thought nobody would fact check.

Enjoy being liars and or idiots who don't know how to properly dress for a run.

runnersworld.com/for-beginners-only/the-newbie-guide-to-running-when-its-cold

Kek ur so clueless.

I started running this winter with shorts and shirts. Do I need extra precaution for this summer?

no but you should really get something on for the winter.