>not getting Veeky Forums to rescue your father from the underworld
what are you doing bucko

Get on top of that dominance hierachy

why are you so keen of posting this faggot

he is no different than anyone else who "seeks enlight others"

i guarantee he knows NOTHING of significance

sort youre self out

>i guarantee he knows NOTHING of significance

yeah,this former harvard professor who's an expert on the human mind is a total fuckin nobody

You obviously haven't listen to him speak.

Sorting yourself out is NO JOKE, bucko. And that's that!

His self-authoring program was amazing. I actually cried during parts of it. I think most people aren't aware of the emotionally tramatic events in their past

Please kill yourself

I can't imagine how hard must be to him being a straight logical man surrounded by leafs.

I am 23 year old neet virgin. Will the self authoring suite help me? or am I too far gone?

What did he mean by this?

His name is jorndan peterson.

sort out yourself, kid...

Wow, you haven't even revived your own father- have you???

what is this hive mind shit. i just got done watching 4 hours of his lectures.

Collective consciousness is bizarre like that. Like we can communicate near telepathically sometimes.
>stay away from Veeky Forums for a while
>become interested in self improvement
>find peterson through rogan through DMT
>want to share some of peterson to anons
>come back to Veeky Forums
>peterson memes are already everywhere
really spooky shit

Nice cult

i used to read a lot about collective consciousness and have great banter with my cousin and our college buddies. but yeah, i was watching some videos on youtube and came across a lengthy interview with him on louder with crowder, and before even looking him up i could tell he was a professor of some kind. when you hear someone giving such insightful discourse, and you're of mind to enjoy it, chances are it's because you are in school, or miss it, and still seek intellectual stimulation. makes me want to go back to school if only to take classes for the conversation and reading suggestions.

Eventually the hype will die down and people will sort through what they've got out of this. Chances are they will have been influenced positively.

dismissing information, discussion, and new perspectives so easily only leaves me to believe that you do it often so it comes naturally, or that you simply do not enjoy the idea of empathizing with alternate viewpoints. it's not a cult it's a uni classroom man. or say it is a cult, what of it. if your own opinions and viewpoints are so easily threatened, you need to reevaluate how strong they are to begin with.

>implying 23 is too old or something
are you fucking retarded? do you live in africa? maybe both huh? 23 is still very young and definitely young enough to change you life senpai

Any anons have any experience with the self authoring suite?

Good bait

Praise kek

I'm doing it right now, I got the full thing and currently doing the present virtues one. It is hard because you are supposed to be pretty insightful, can't wait to finish and see what comes out of it. So far very good, too bad I already gave away my extra user/pass in a previous thread.

Yea. I would also suggest lifting and self help books especially "how to win friends and influence people". I started over at 21 and I'm so much better off now. Even had a few gf too

Peterson says in one lecture (i think Tragedy vs Evil) that if you have no job, friends or girlfriend, you're basically fucked for life.

If only you could spell I'd consider what you're saying.

He missed a single "u" you semantic limp wristed smug little shit
Back to /b/

>tfw tried this
>can't think of anything to write and just write 2-3 sentences, when it asks for paragraphs
help

is there a video with him telling people to "sort themselves out"

why is my former professor a meme now?

don't get it. he's not even a fucking real scientist, he just babbles about philosophy and religion n sheeit in a psychology class.

It's not in Tragedy vs Evil, I just finished that one.

Is there a torrent? I'm broke but I want to sort myself out

is it all online?

It's from the Joe Rogan episode he was on. Rogan asked him what people can do to help or something and Peterson said to 'sort yourself out' first and foremost

Same. What an interesting video nonetheless

GET YOUR DAMN SELF SORTED YOU LITTLE FUCKBOY

AVOID CHAOS

FIND MEANING IN YOUR LIFE

YOU THINK YOUR LIFE CAN'T GET ANY WORSE? YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG, YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW MUCH WORSE IT CAN GET, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW

SORT
YOURSELF
OUT

Agreed.

It's online, not downloadable as far as I can tell

which videos do i need to watch to sort myself out?

i watched youtube.com/watch?v=ZGIU0FtXr9o
and I'm still the same

if you're srs
watch his videos for a year straight. then take a month break

>AVOID CHAOS
You're not the boss of me

>i guarantee he knows NOTHING of significance

Perhaps you haven't listened to a goddamn word the man has spoken, so you're not really in the position to making such a dumb claim. He's a fucking treasure trove of knowledge of the human condition.

>being a tits man

>expecting a religious zealot to help you get chicks
4chins is so fucking clueless it's funny sometimes