Progress thread, "did I even change" edition

Didn't see a progress thread anywhere.

Pic on the left is from October, pic on the right is from just now, and I'm a little disappointed to be honest. The difference in training is that a few months back I got a hernia, so I had to stop squatting and deadlifting and transition to high-rep leg press and extension instead.

So god bless the people of your family and your life and you can always be your own friend. However I think I should probably be able to see more levels as soon because they have never seen the same amount as me.

wat

that looks good considering you stopped squatting. sometimes no progress is better than regression. keep it up my nigger

At least you got muscle dude. I lost weight and my insertions suck so I just keep lifting hoping itll get better :(

Man you made hella facial gains though. You could be an irl version of that meme "3 to an 8" guy.

Much appreciated broseph, still cant see abs and its been like a year.

Why do you buy such pricey underwear ?

>Wal Mart FOTL for $15.00 a 6-pack

Cause my balls deserve it.

Facial GAINS!

Can someone give me a bf% estimate and generals tips on what's lagging/what to work out?
I'm guessing around 17%. 182cm, 80kg, lifting 1 year.

Thats solid work

Hard to tell bf from that pic if I were to guess ~14%
Work on your shoulders and chest

Hard to guess with that pic because it's pretty limited. Chest is lagging pretty bad, but I'm sure you know that already. 17% is a good estimate.

Looks like your nipples are trying to escape your chest, better wrangle those bad boys in.

escaped auschwitz

before pic is 130lbs or so, currently hovering 170lbs

5'10

It's been a few years with intermittent gym months, trying to make it a habit now that I'll have a job and full routine

Good work meng

3 years, 30 yo, 5'9, right pic is current at 160lb. thank you Veeky Forums for changing my life.

kekd too hard at this

I have strict brand loyalty to my calvins, I understand.

time/weight/height?

mirin, the fact that you put on 40 lbs and are still pretty lean. means the majority of that weight is quality mass.

>1.5 OHP now
>45kg bd press for reps

not him but looks like lighting changes tbqh, the first pic has unflattering lighting while the second looks more natural

actually on second glance it does look like his cheeks aren't fat tier like they were before, my bad

Yeah thats me dude, went from around 235ish to like 175 at 6'. Its been a year and still havent gotten abs, please shoot me lol

>think I'm becoming Chad
>attract hot girl from class
>start seeing each other
>tons of pol and fit warning signs
>I sperg out on her for being shady
>awkward for a few days
>breaks up with me tonight
>"it didn't feel right. I felt uneasy. Blah blah"
>essentially she didn't like my beliefs and I probably wasn't interesting /good looking enough for her

I did sperg out and it cost me the relationship but at least I called her out on seeing other dudes.

Don't have anyone to blame but myself and the joows (but that's a cop out)

Natty?

Mirin as always

good work

there are millions of women out there, user

you've started walking the path of the Chad

>that hair
How much is your frat fee

How come everyone on this board always has weak ass chests? Not a pectoral to be seen.

>facial gains
Damn

one time i got a hernia and progressed in a linear fashion for several years in terms of lean body mass and strength before getting surgery, then continued to progress in a linear fashion.

>think i'm becoming chad
>enter into a committed relationship with some roastie
>chad

Mirin' hard.

Good for you, mate.

>becoming chad
>got dumped by a cock sloot

Veins/10

>"did I even change edition"

6'2" ~160-185lbs

Damn good transformation.

>time/weight/height?
Time was 2 years. I think I was 155 in the first pic. ~163lbs in the second. And I'm 5'10"

Yeah natty but I have decided to hop on since then. Not posting pics though because I'm (not fat just bulking) right now. Super bloated. I'm 30 pounds heavier than that right pic.

No before pic.. but does my back look ok for someone who only started eating enough to gain muscle and lifting seriously ~2 mo ago? All I do for back is diddlys (just hit lmao 1pl8 for 5) lats and cable rows

>inb4 high bodyfat%
If u can't accept me at my bulk, u don't deserve me at my cut

how about I accept you squating on my fucking face

also, looking decent, keep lifting hard and get your diet on point. you will be in really good shape in just half year

>only started eating enough to gain muscle and lifting seriously

If you're new to lifting you could get away with dieting and lifting so you lean out and put on muscle. That won't last forever though. Yeah your back looks pretty good, no need to really go fancy yet with the workout so you seem to be on the right track.

sheeeit Im 31 yo, 5'8.5 and 140 lbs right now. 160lbs is my goal. we also have same body type and all. thx for inspiring me brah

I plan on doing a small cut in the fall after putting on more mass. I have to admit though, my goals are to be joocy mini-fridge mode.

I lifted for a year while cutting at 1200 cals, saw little improvent in lifts and got too thin for my liking. But I'm definitely going to keep the diet in check, I do eventually want to compete so I know I'll need to be able to lift while going through cut n bulk cycles.

Thanks anons

Got bigger fatter and hairier

here's a thingy i did a month or two ago, shows my leg growth over the past 2 years

>tfw finally look like a normal human except for a bit of loose skin

You're gonna make it, user

How the fuck did you get a hernia?

I just started working out. How long until I make some noticeable gains. I'm guessing around 3 months but not really until six will it start to pay off. Is this accurate?

Good job. I will pray for you today.

please share your routine.

R8 my Sith Lord

see she was a really attractive sorority girl. Hottest chick I've been with, but she was flakey. I called her out on two timing me and she got pissed essentially. I could have been cucked but at least I stood up for myself.

Do you have any friends that call you out on being a massive faggot?

all the time :) i am a fag

This bodyweight progression with heavy squats/deads 3x5, 16/8 IF. Fasted cardio for 1hr 3 times a week. And eat almost nothing for almost 10 months now, kek.

looks good OP, i gots chicken legs so little bit jelly. Height?

thicc

impresive

much to learn you still have

damn lookin great dude

How much time m8?

Hi girl here, you are much more attractive, just keep pushing yourself and you will get there.

Going on 10 months

>tfw just want to bulk already

70 lbs between pics

>mfw bulk long overdue

Nice weight lose but were you doing cardio only? And what time frame?

Pretty good, but those are some serious stretchmarks

have i made any progress lads? is there any hope for me?

Looks like an hourglass figure from the back, need to see the front to assess your belly fat.

how much calorie did you consume to lose weight?

Hi Mehdi

Not very impressive but still, I'm quite happy with how I look
Yes I'm hiding my gyno with snapchat text, it's bad

Gained about 35kg but the only real progress is me not using my socks all the way up.

You look bigger despite being 16kg lighter. The power of low bodyfat.

Too many are afraid of cutting because numbers in the scale goes down which is just sad (if your goal is aestethics).

Muscle definition is what makes you 'big' and look impressive to normies. Keep cutting bro and then never let yourself go above 15-16% bodyfat on bulks.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

72kgs and still skinnyfat? How tall are you?

I'm 5'9 lol

>Keep cutting bro and then never let yourself go above 15-16% bodyfat on bulks.
As per sticky this is a good idea and not just to not look fat

Thanks man, I don't know if I'm ever going to bulk again though

r8

this really the same guy? how you go from white to mexican

googled him, holy fuck hes 22

Oh yeah I've had them since I was 10

I think I posted this yesterday but yeah, here's the front, got some loose skin on my tummy but mostly the loose skin is on my chest :/

It's been mostly cardio. I just started weight training, however my new job also requires a bit of heavy lifting so I've been able to develop more muscle than I expected in my arms.

you look like an over-filled bean bag sitting on a fence post.

I'd say each day I have roughly 1200-1800 calories, I am a recovering food addict, so some days are worse than others but I've found that keeping myself busy and using walking as my main mode of transportation helps me ward off food and keep my intake low

goddamn those stretch marks. bet you wish you never ate so much.

I mean you could try getting a tan, but start at the sunbeds first, don't force others to see that shit at the beach.

That roid bloat

Eh I don't really care. I have a boyfriend who doesn't care and most of the people on the beach are fatter and paler than me so I look better without even trying. I am doing coconut oil, though!

>Women can afford to look like that and still have a boyfriend they are content with

Gas the dykes, gender war now!!

thx senpai

Never too late man. Take pictures from day one every week so you can look back and appreciate how far you've come. Any time I feel like I'm not making progress I just pull up something from a few months ago, or the same time last year, or 2 years ago, etc, and there's my proof that I am making progress. Compare your current self to your former self, not to an arbitrary end goal "goal body" or whatever. Best way to stay positive and looking forward to the next workout imo.

Not a good look mate. Juicing is for fools.

y-you too

Show us your boipucci

take it easy
at least make it a rape war, then you gain something

I'm not a tranny. My fat distribution is pretty feminine so I'm not sure where you got that idea.