Don't you DARE BRAAAAAPpost in this thread

Don't you DARE BRAAAAAPpost in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*fart noise*

*diarrheas self*

brehs how do i get a grill like this to give me the succ?

you can literally see her shit stain in her panties.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

*PBBBBFFFT*

I'm thinking a bit of perspiration after climbing to the summit of this geological landmark.

>you know I'm right.

seek help

BRAAAAAAP

Toot

where did this meme even come from?

This very board, my man,,, this very board.

>you gotta believe.

/tv/

Kys

was there a vocaroo file and starwars shit posted in the thread?

how can i get this brehs.........

James Joyce tier.

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

i wonder what this could possibly be

kek

no it was unironically fetishists on r9k

jesus christ almighty

Heh

>go onto Veeky Forums for the first time in months
>see/hear this
W E L P

Oh you.

God fucking dammnit.

Came on thread, read thread, was temporarily upset, reclicked on thread after scrolling archive, just kno not to scroll down now, still fapped.

>2017

really? i saw this shit show up on /vp/ like half a year ago

any more yellow lesbian assplay?

just hide it you dummy

She can shit on me
Anytime.

big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties

MOTHER-FUCKING-BRAAAAA-AAA-AAA-AAP!!

*plays brapstep*

jesus christ