Gain weight

Veeky Forums I need fucking help
>190cm
>66~67kg
>skelly as fuck
>I get some pussy, but I can't look at myself in the mirror and I don't understand how my gfs used to do

I eat trash all the time but I am not gaining any weight, the more I eat the more I shit it all out
>diarrhea all the time
>doctor told me I have faster metabolism, whatever that means

How to overcome this ? I know I have to "eat more" but that doesn't work at all. Is there some Veeky Forums tricks, what kind of food should I eat, ? This is my first time on Veeky Forums and I don't know what any of those weird words mean ("eat more carbohydrosomethingates" )
+I am not trying to get ripped, I just want to look regular

HELP A SKELLY OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EM-booRzCYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eat at least 4000 kcal
If you dont gain any weight
Kys

GOMAD

G O M A D
O
M
A
D

Drink your food

smoothies, weight gainer shakes

How in the ever loving fuck do you weigh 67kgs? How the fuck is that possible above 13 years old? The fuck do you eat?

Drink a gallon of milk a day. Go Mad. GOMAD.

You will gain weight, gain testosterone, and gain muscle.

If you're lactose intolerant? Do it anyways. Your body will adjust. That's how asians can drink milk in America.

EAT MORE PROTEIN

LIFT

READ FUGIN STICKY

What it means to eat 4000kcal, how much is that ?

Today I had around 250grams of chicken breasts, 4 hotdogs, half a bread, and around 250ml of milk
How much is that in Kcal ?

Track your macros brah

i had the same problem. Dude you need mass gainer.
Eat as much as you can, and drink a 900 cal shake everyday. 1 glass of milk 1 banana and a scoop or so of mass gainer.
After drinking the shake after 2 weeks or so I could eat almost twice as much. It helps tremendously

Fewer meals , larger meals, longer to digest meals.

i.e. frozen pizzas, baloney and cheese sandwiches with mayonnaise, ice cream before bed, McDonald's hash browns,,,,

>I gave you enough.

fuck skellies fuck skellies fuck skellies FUCK SKELLIES

HOW DO YOU HAVE A HARD TIME FUCKING EATING YOU STUPID FAGGOT, GETTING ENOUGH CALORIES IS RIDICULOUSLY EASY. KYS. FUCK U

>it's another "OP didn't read the sticky" episode

Not when you shit 3-4 times a day

GOMAD. DO IT.

Do GOMAD + SS mate. Just do it (google it if you dont know)

read the fucking sticky

fuck fatties fuck fatties fuck fatties FUCK FATTIES

HOW DO YOU HAVE A HARD TIME FUCKING NOT EATING YOU STUPID FAGGOT, LOWERING CALORIES IS RIDICULOUSLY EASY. KYS. FUCK U

That's correct.

But getting good calories is hard. I could consume 4000 calories of chips chocolate soda and ice cream like regular fat guys and I wouldn't gain any muscle or strength. Consuming 4000 calories of high quality protein fat and carbs is hard. Fucking vegetables are 100 calories per 500 grams for instance.

you dont shit out calories you absolute fucking retard

>190cm
>66~67kg
>skelly as fuck
>I get some pussy
H O W
O
W????????????????????
I don't know how can you be confident and assertive with a body like that and ashamed of looking at yourself in the mirror.
inb4 good personality

G O A N G R Y

Dude I gained 7 kg of muscle as an ecto in the last 4 months. Just work hard in the gym 3x a week and eat way more than you did b4. Just eat quality food and protein not garbage ok.

Just keep eating retard. Even if you feel full, KEEP EATING. Your body will adjust and you will want more food. Also, you really should lift at least twice a weak to look marginally above completely average. Get a couple dumbbells for cheap on craigslist.

only 3 times a week? what happens if you go everyday or more than 3?

How can I be ashamed of my body ? I look skinny as fuck

I just bought 3l of milk, wish me luck, I'm going mad

3 times a week as in full body workouts. I personally do this routine and it's helped me pack on many pounds of muscle. Just make sure you're eating enough.

3x a week all 3 sets of 8-12
After you can do 3 sets of 12 add 5 lb.

Squats
Bench
Seated BtN OHP or Military Press (Whichever you prefer)
B/O Barbell Rows
Barbell Curls supersetted with diamond pushups
Deadlift

EAT

lmao don't do that without lifting
you'll just gain fat

yeah yeah, I know, I'll just gain a weird belly

can't do much compounds in gyms around here, they're all cramped with a bunch of machines squeezed together, not the fucking giant gymnasiums that look like 747 hangars that you guys have. So yeah I'll probably just do brosplits for now, question is should I do only 3x a week anyway and more will exhaust the muscles or something?
I asked how can you have confidence if you feel ashamed of your body? btw you're not as bad as I thought you were, I picture full ashwitz mode

I have zero confidence, yeah I had some gf's but I always felt bad and sort of ashamed. First time I got intimate with a girl I insisted on wearing a shirt

>had some gfs
you don't have zero confidence mate. That or you have a literal 10/10 face

Well I guess you're right about the confidence, since my face is not 10/10. Someone rate my face, I know people tend to be honest on Veeky Forums. I have to know

>Half a bread
Top giggle

>brown skin
>rather big nose
>underbite despite mouthbreather jaw
BUT
>good hairline and thickness
>pretty symmetrical
>nice skin
>thick brows

I'd say 5/10 because I'm racist, but to a normie you're probably 7/10 and can be 8/10 with lifting and jaw enhancing chewing gum.

>tfw only 53kgs at 189cm
>apparently 66kgs is skelly
What does that make me? A fucking wraith?

I'm not brown kek, I think it was summer or something so my skin was a bit tanned. I'm pure slavic

But thanks for the opinion

post a non-BW photo

Holy fucking shit m8

nah man you're good, pick up the lifting

m8 what the fuck
i'm 178cm 58kg and i thought i was the most auschwitz-tier guy here

>53kgs at 189cm
post pic king skeleton. btw anyone noticed all skellys use metric, why are americans so obese?

>why are americans obese
Is that a real question

feelin' fit, /Milan/?

You reverse googled it didn't you fag

Veeky Forums x script, got a facebook button.
Simply change the filename next time

thx m8, forgot about that

you're done mate, the foretchen hacker will destroy your life

youtube.com/watch?v=EM-booRzCYY
FUCK

I'm microwaving my RAM and SSD right now

bruv this routine is fucking retarded

The Veeky Forums dude got me

What the fuck, read the sticky ffs

back to /fph/

CARBOHYDRATES THROUGH VEGETABLES & YOU CAN BE KING OF Veeky Forums

I know an Asian dude doing cool things with yummy vegetable dumplings.

Fuck off and do some research