Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/-huZ8xxN7C/?taken-by=pissenin&hl=en
instagram.com/pissenin/
youtube.com/watch?v=3fphpA3K9iA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=RZjBY5cf2is
vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2
vocaroo.com/i/s0r3WfHg05zG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that Sparrow? Fuck, I don't know if it's a meme or that cunt herself making those posts, but she's retarded ugly.

>tfw you see the cutest asian girl you've ever seen at the gym, then u guys walk past eachother but she literally doesn't even move her eyes to check me out

usually girls atleast take a look at my body and face before they look away, why doesn't the asian goddess look at me

Sparrow is qt tho

Where the fuck do you find a thicc Asian girl in South Florida? I swear Asian women non existent here, outside of Chinese restaurants.

South Florida ? who are you, Dan LeBatard ?

>worst show on ESPN radio.

Get ye gone fat asian

how much do i need to deadlift to get a girl like THAT

>you will never get to lick her dirty rice farmer feet

FAU or Nova
They wont be into you anyways so dont even bother.

I've only seen small groups of them at the universities (21 btw). Other than that,you'd have to go upstate to Orlando to actually find Asian communities. That's how my friend met his thick 5'0 Vietnamese gf.

move to seattle. theres a lot of international asian students here, and they're incredibly easy. asian women aren't even really anything special to me now just because of how easy it is to score them. like sparrow would be considered low end among them.

>fat
Are you fucking retarded?

I would hang out with Sparrow she seems preddy cool guy

Toasting in the sparrow bread

Stop posting this ugly asian. Her body straight up looks like a guy's.

She looks like this ugly Asian fattie I had a one night stand with when I was drunk.

>thicc
>Asian

instagram.com/p/-huZ8xxN7C/?taken-by=pissenin&hl=en

oh god boys I think I'm in love, why are thick Asians so hard to find?

post the nudes

I want to marry Cookie!

Here are some real thick asians.

are we posting not-thicc asians in this thread

Kurea was a in a great Prison School parody

ZUKO-093

uhm boys.. is she ideal?

>All titty and no ass

What's wrong with her face?
Does she have Downs?
Do I now want to tiddy fug a Downs Syndrome gook?

>white bois obsessed with asian women
>azn bois obsessed with white women

Why can't we all just trade our females and be happy together?

familiarity breeds contempt.

Does sparrow have a snapchat or instagram I could follow?

gochu senpai

instagram.com/pissenin/

Delray Beach here. I know a few spots.

>Delray Beach

pissening

why the fuck don't you visit the delray misfits?

please start filming them at gym we need ments

Met Genova a few times already.

does anyone else hate fake looking asian girls like these? I swear my dick doesn't even get hard for them

shit like this is what I prefer, anyone else?

LOL genova really enjoys fan pics

any big lenny pics? do they act nice to fans?

Seen them at my gym a few times (LA Fit off US1 and Linton), didn't really talk to them.

Genova I see all over town every now and then.

He seems to be pretty all over the place.

Thank

youtube.com/watch?v=3fphpA3K9iA&feature=youtu.be

I-I actually like them now.

W-what have you done?

who the fuck is sparrow?

a bro on the 'ch0n breh

Why does a chubby squat asian girl brimming with confidence give me a boner while none of the other sluts in this thread even cause my dick to twinge?

Notice how the index toe of the left foot severely curves inward.

I wonder if she
>Broke it
>Wears I'll fitting shoes
>Was born that way

someone post her nudes pls

She has nudes? Seriously?

i believe so my friend. and i need them. for reasons...

Hands off my waifu faggot
All I need to do is get invited to supertraining and I can make her mine in real life.
It gives me training motivation desu

We need to find these. If they exist.

Where did you hear this rumour, friend-o?

youtube.com/watch?v=RZjBY5cf2is
look at the top comment bro...

Bitch last night I dreamed that I sat next to her on a bus and even though she tried to slide away from me towards the window her juicy quads were pressed up against the wallet in my front right trouser pocket what the fuck you gonna do bout that

DELET THIS

seee

I thought so... anyone got the original??? pls

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>tfw only want to protect sparrow-chan's smile

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

interesting

fukken noice

You have a little bit of a gyno going on in there.

Oh my god. Oh my god

Compare that with a Veeky Forumsizen after 3 months of SS.

Pic related.

thiccc

I'm glad this is already a meme.

Anyway, Sparrow a cute.

CUTE!

Anyone else hear the Beatles "I Want to Hold Your Hand" when they see her?

I want to kiss those legs of hers.
Oh god have I developed a fetish.

>you will never grip her by the neck, throw her onto a table with an arm bar and fuck her as hard as humanly possible while she screams at you to fuck her even harder and insults you for not being able to satisfy her

Pretty sure my dick could cut glass atm

>ywn pin her in the mating press while she yells abuse and repeatedly slaps you in the face and forces you to cum inside

Hatefucking a cute thick Asian woman

well...that almost ruined my no fap.

>ywn have a cute fit asian girlfriend to go the gym with.
This is why I drink. Well part of the reason anyway.

Fuckin hell, I'm so fucking glad I've kept my Youtube channel separate from this fucking place. Fucking cancer comments, everywhere.

KEK!!!!!!!!! OH LORD, YES!!!!!!!!!! SAVED!@@@@

GOOD LORD, THIS IS GOOD SHIT!!!!!!!

>nude1.png
great body. where are the other ones senpai?

...so that fucking mspaint pic was really just a shitty overlay of a nude pic? I had no idea.

You sound like a dark souls voice actor

lmao

I gave it a try as well
vocaroo.com/i/s0r3WfHg05zG

Fuck, please let this be a thing!

why do thick chicks NEVER post ass shots? you stupid fucking bitches i want to see your buns.

More sparrow nudes??

I find her vids pretty entertaining.

>He seems to be pretty all over the place.
That's certainly one way to describe him.

Why is she such a normie? I though she was supposed to be one of us

It should be a YELLOW plate by now Sean

The only good female poster in the entire history of Veeky Forums

>those pits

I got to FAU in Boca, why you do you say they would not be into him. I'm 6'1 white fit and I catch then looking at me all day

>tfw new sparrow vid

They are rare, but they are real.

gay

she looks like shit and i bet she smells like pussy shit

Hehe someone saved that, i wast just gonna post it. If someone does another text, im gonna do another one.