WHO HERE /30+/?

OLDFAGS UNITE

>THIS IS THE ELDERS GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

d-daddy

>tfw to intelligent to have started lifting earlier

At least I escaped my Quasimodo-tier posture. And my back doesn't hurt anymore.

>30+ years old
>goes on a Chinese childrens cartoon image board

user...

32 here.
Lifting 3 years, more seriously the last six months or so.
Ive been always into sports though

18 years old. If you are 30+ you do not belong on Veeky Forums.

go start a family or some shit

iktfb

Only started lifting when I was 26. Oh what could've been...

I don't want to do that.

Just turned 30 last year, now I'm really struggling to feel like an adult and giving up my youth and silly ways. Exercise is starting to help though, the routine keeps me grounded and makes me feel like I'm making progress.

>to intelligent

I'm 32

>go start a family or some shit.

That doesn't magically sound like fun when you turn 30. Though maybe it does when you turn 40, who knows

Don't tell me what to do nu-male faggot. We built this bored. You have shitted up with traps and brappts. And I have a family already that disappointments me

>i am 12 and what is this?

I'll complete 30 in march. Started coming here last year. I think it's hilarious here. Don't see why I shouldn't come anymore.

>21+
>still on Veeky Forums
Sad !

considering the culture here anyone over 15 shouldnt be on Veeky Forums.

>traps and braps
You called it breh

Nobody above 15 IS on Veeky Forums

not oldfags, you're elderfags. Newfag

Achim Albrecht reporting in.
Rodney Roller reporting in.
Bill Philips reporting in.
Craig Titus reporting in.

>Careless Whisper

THIS IS THE ELDERS GENERAL
I AM THE OP
YOU ARE A NEWFAG
WHITNESS MY DUBS DYEL

REEEEEEEEEEEE ROLL

BUMP THAT SHIT UP DESU C'MON

WAKE UP BRITFAGS IT'S MORNIN TIME ACROSS THE POND

BUMP THAT SHIT ELDERS

I'm 35. One thing I've noticed as I close in on a decade of Veeky Forums is my inability to communicate online with coworkers in a friendly manner.
>Good
Friendly (Reddit style) communication is how things don't get done. This place has kept me hateful towards others. I love it.

DUBS DELIVERS
NEWFAGS GET BTFO

Is that you Hugo?
>am I right guys? haHAA

>Bro, this is perfect. Good thread.

>So I am a 30+ bro. 31 years.

>I've gained more muscle and weight than I ever have before in my whole life.

>I used to give 175 lb - to 185 at my greatest soaking wet.

>I just weighed myself today, and I'm a body weight proportional 215 lbs. I was a hard gainer up til 30 yrs old, and all of a sudden with daily workouts since the end of Nov '16, with a home gym and homeschooled program, the weight has brought me to a new level of lifting.

>For example I have just started to lift almost 2 plate in bench.

>I've come to appreciate form, and what it means considering AC Joints and the Rotator Cuff.

>Since I want to continue or atleast stabilize my chest gains while I take a 3 week recovery, I wondered how I can do chest workouts with engaging the shoulder.

>Turns out the answer is Isometeric exercise. I can theoretically 'lift' by simply flexing my chest and a pump that way.

>I never would have know about this except in the Schwarzenegger bodybuilding book I picked up.

>One of the more sensual experiences occurred tonight. I've been hitting the legs like a goot Veeky Forumsizen, and I got a reverse fat girl feeling. Basically I've felt my thighs rub against each other and have a tighter ass and I kept help but to feel more attention there. Solid legs solid eggs.

>To my great shame I can say also that I'm a Lenny the Gut Golem voyeur.

>Git ye Gone Gut Golem!

(That shit is fucked up)

Whats up with ya'll?

Clarifying my own post. Sorry for grammatical errors. I'm lazy.

So I gave my weight, but not my height. I'm a perfect 6 foot coming in at 72 inches total.

I've been 6 foot more most of my adult life, but It's only been until recently that I've can appreciate my height with good posture and simply standing up.

Lifting has been a good way to challenge myself, with genuine effort and determination.

With my shoulder impingement, my first injury, I've heard the call to "slow it down, stop bulking"

Originally I'm like: LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

But then I kinda get the message, and this month I have the task of cutting down and getting a less water carrying look.

I'm going to freeze my max lifts and work on volume to maintain mass the developed the 'shred', but I'm not going to hurt myself to do it.

Shit feels good.

recognize

Wtf bro, are you me?
>that was wierd

Are you on meth user?
Ur fucked up aren't you?

Look man, ur freekin me out.
You are litterally me

FEEL ME DYEL NOOBS

>31
>will be ten years with current woman (who is also wife) this November
>have two daughters
>stay at home dad but handyman by trade, could be working 60+ hour weeks with how much I'm in demand
>wife makes enough to support whole family
>making sick leg gains from biking kids to and from school, appointments, playdates etc... (those fuckers aren't getting any lighter)
>I prepare food for the family every day, make sure it's balanced, has enough protein etc...
>started yoga a year ago for balance, meditation, mobility and upper body strength
>will be going for my teacher training after another year or so
>quit smoking two years ago, lungs feel so much better
>Idk why I'm greentexting this

Feels fucking good man, life's comfy af for me right now.

DO IT JACKIE CHAN YOU FUCK

FEEL IT

You sound like a gigantic faggot

FUCK YOU FUCK ALL OF YOU SALTY NEWFAGS
NO DUBS? FINE.

FEEL MY TRIPS DYEL NOOBS

OP ALWAYS DELIVERS

I am! Thanks for noticing. I can't tell the wife though because she'll leave so I just suck my own dick to feel like I'm doing what I'm born to do.

i was on Veeky Forums before you learned how to type, kid.

Congrats.

The smoking and or tobacco use has always been null for me, but I've had close friends and family develop the cancer.

Shit is real, and it doesn't care. I'm not trying to prolong my life like an 8 heart transplant Soros... but I ain't going out like a bitch either...

I'm glad to hear of the yoga, but I'm especially proud that you are doing well with you family.

This may be a unusual comment on Veeky Forums, but I do hope you the best.

Virility and fertility seems to be a common theme associated with fit.

For good or or for worse...

Us Elders; and fuck you 30 ain't old.

Good on you. Keep them kids challenged. Keep love alive. And one of the most important thing I've learned as a old fag is....

technique matters

it does. Investing time into thought... thus discipline that solely devolves into "I'm too old for this shit! " can yield a bountiful harvest.

Git good with yourself and others, cause if you do more good than bad, thats better than 90% of people out there, you know?

YOU ARE THROUGH HERE
OP DELIVERS

WHITNESS MY TRIPS DYEL
MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

You fucks are awesome. True believers in the meme magic...

I'm tellin' ya I'm a believer too... It's too absurd not the be atleast fiction-able.

Thanks user, it's something I try to set an example for the little ones. I'm not perfect, and frankly I struggle with some emotional baggage and have blow ups, but those are becoming ever more infrequent as I get older and (somewhat) wiser.

We just do our best everyday, and the next day try to do a little better.

>tfw no longer a fitizen
I need motivation brehs

Assuming some of your have gfs/wives, how did you meet your partner? I am past fucking dumb sluts and want a relationship with a nice girl

35 yr old reporting in.

As weird as it sounds online, we friended each other based on a band page we both liked. Kept chatting from there.

At closing, I would just like to reiterate to those user /user/fags that will read this.

What you put into your body, sincerely, is what you'll get out.

Eating healthier, taking supplements, even just doing some push ups now and then, it all matters.

The path is science and personal experience. But it seems every decision has an cost, and eventually entropy will take over.

It's not too late. Too late is never having the will to begin with.

Mother nature as an entity is in us all.

Don't believe that you'll never grow old and hurt, and never be afraid enough to try.

Shadi-weigh. Good night.

Tinder

Now we have a kid a nice house and are very settled many years later. She's a doctor and I'm IT.

Fucking do it!

youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4

ylyl

Freshly divorced 38 here with no kids. I am living my second youth now but with money this time. Fuck it feels good to be free.

>That doesn't magically sound like fun when you turn 30. Though maybe it does when you turn 40, who knows

Nope.

I'm over 40, divorced, kid is out of the house, couldn't be happier to be alone to have my house, my money, and my time all to myself again. Wives and children are the ultimate gains goblins.

I'm only on Veeky Forums because my new computer doesn't have a CD drive to install my old AOL disks with. I've got like 900 of the things with all kinds of free minutes that I can't use now.

31 here.

I feel like I squandered my late 20s by not being in good shape.

Late 20's is still perfectly acceptable for pulling like 20 year old girls. I feel like ive crossed this invisible threshold now and girls automatically think im too old because my age begins with a 3.

Still, its better than being 21 again, I guess.

Except some of us were 18 when we first came here. In 2003. Fuck off faggot.

>I'm only on Veeky Forums because my new computer doesn't have a CD drive to install my old AOL disks with. I've got like 900 of the things with all kinds of free minutes that I can't use now.
is this bait

Ya think genius?

Ouch right in the feels

>go start a family or some shit
kek look at this kid

>Late 20's is still perfectly acceptable for pulling like 20 year old girls

The older you get the more the "life experience gap" makes a difference, though. I could pull a girl half my age, but only because they're so fucking naive. While I would like to fuck a 20 year old, I would rather hit my dick with a hammer than have to listen to and hold up my end of a conversation with one. It gets real easy to pretend that under 25s aren't even real people who need to be acknowledged in any way.

27 year old here. Does it get better?

No. Not unless you make it better.

Everything is fine. I still just don't know what to do.

Good fortune is not as blind as it is generally thought to be. It is often nothing more than the result of sound, consistent actions that go unnoticed by the crowd but nonetheless make a particular event possible. Still more often, it is the result of an individual's character, nature, and behavior.
-Catherine the Great

Congratulations user! Happy for you.

My 40th birthday is tomorrow so I was really happy to see this thread. Started lifting at 38 after a decade of just running, did mostly StrongLifts now Madcow. Still trying for 1/2/3/4, currently 50kg / 80kg / 130kg / 160kg.

You can still make gains at my age but it's sloooooow.

33 here. No shallow normie regrets. Always had prime teen pussy on tap in my twenties. Built up a solid career in technology. So many good times with my buddies who now all have kids. Was able to put away a lot of money into savings. Can afford to blow a grand or two on hobbies at the drop of a hat. My only regret is not spending enough time with my parents. Hopefully you younger people who will inevitably come in here to shit on us have a good relationship with yours.

Dont get married, kids.

Glad I dodged that bullet.
Any single fathers here have any advice?

Ohhh this. But, just pulled a 27 yr old at age 39 and that was good fun.

31 here. Just hit 4pl8 deadlift for reps for the first time today. Never too late to make extremely slow progress.

Kill me

Thanks user - happy birthday!

Actually, I am getting pretty good gains, I guess its my good genetics. Wife was a gains goblin, I let myself go but now I am strong as a bull and full of life. You can not put a price tag on freedom.

We are all going to make it brother.

Ah, maybe that's why I'm gaining so slow - still married. (In that tough "still love her and she's my best friend and don't want to hurt her, but damn I'm sick of being married to her" phase, pretty common I imagine. And self-doubt whether it's just a mid-life crisis. At least no kids... thank God for the vasectomy at 35.)

Sorry, bit too much blogging. My other fitness note at this age is form really matters: injuries come easy and heal slow. But the actual strength is there: once I get to 1/2/3/4 I really hope to hold onto it till 60+. And there I'll be, posting on Veeky Forums in 2037...

Yeah, I hear you, I was in the same boat. Just couldn't let her go due to some fucked up existential reasons. It was hard for a couple of months after we separated but now I am reborn. I have a fantastic girlfriend (older than me, but man, the sex is out of this world) and things are going well. I am in good health, getting good gains and like I said, the feeling of freedom is overwhelming. I am also glad that we did not have any kids since my life would be pretty fucked up now.

I met her at a shop she worked at. I was a paramedic and stopped in, she approached and asked about my line of work, etc. she was 18, I was 30. Seven years later, still together, and we love each other like crazy. We just went to NZ on vacation, she came with me every night to the hotel gym. Guys, don't settle for a girl who isn't healthy, she will just bitch and moan and drag you down with her lousy personality. Find a girl who is always happy to see you, that's much better to come home to than a girl who is just hot or sexy. Also, don't marry until you're at lest thirty. There is no rush, for real. Once you're past thirty and your life is somewhat stable, you will find a girl much more easily. Girls in their 20's will like you more.

I met my gf on /a/. She posted her email on a thread I was shitposting in and I contacted her. Turned out she lived near me.

It's called irony, we old folks still sometimes use it.

Or in youngun speak: fuck you cuck beta fagit. Rie.

Met in a museum. Power tip: nice is great but there'll be many nice people in your life: friends, family, colleagues. If you get married, you're only going to be fucking one person. So make sure it's someone who turns you on and hungers for your cock.

I feel like relationships are a bit about luck in meeting the right people. How did you meet yours?

I'm in my twenties. Definitely spending time with my dad when I can. We love eachother, and it really didn't use to be like this. I value it so much, it's going to suck when he inevitably does pass. Part of me hopes for some giant leap in technology, but realistically, I'm the only one who's going to be seeing a longer life due to advances in technology. And it won't be that signficiant. This is all assuming there's no apocalyptic event before I die. The world isn't exactly headed in a sustainable direction.

Noted. My dad married way too early. I think he doesn't regret it, but it could have turned out differently than it did, and it did cause him a lot of pain. I'll try not to repeat his mistakes.

30, about to hit 31.
>married with 1 kid (girl)
>went from 260 to 160 over the last 2 years.
>bulking since fall, dirty bulk brought me back to 190, but I lift more than I ever could before
>feel like I've wasted my youth being fat as fatass
>lifting for myself
>cycling for fun and weightloss
>best shape of literally my entire life right now. Best feels

In about the same place with my marriage. I don't regret it, but I just think it's time for a new chapter. I'm trying to stick it out so the kid will have a father in her life.

Ahaha. I have a family. And surprise surprise I still enjoy things like movies, shitty websites and ya know, that having fun thing. Fucking hell. I'm obviously not doing it right.

>32
>Started lifting late Dec 2015
>1 year 3 months later I'm just leaving 1/2/3 pl8s

>OHP 65kg 2x5
>Bench 105kg 1x4
>Squat 160kg 3x5
>Dead 130kg 2x3

Started deadlifting late and my grip is holding me back but otherwise I'm really happy. Strongest I've ever been in my life and the transformation has been night and fucking day in just a year and change.

At a networking event for work. I'm an attorney, she was a paralegal from Ukraine; I made an impression because I can speak a little Russian.

Have to double up on advice from though. It's important to find a girl who is loyal and sweet because you will have to spend time around her where you''re not fucking. You'll have to make big decisions with her, and resolve conflicts of interest productively. But if she doesn't lust after your cock, you won't be happy, and if you have options you won't be able to stay loyal. A man spirals into depression when he doesn't spend time around a pretty girl who is desperately lusting after him. You're better off never marrying than you will be marrying someone who just sort of inhabits the same space as you without that hunger.

Also keep that in mind for yourself. Make her feel like a woman. Don't get fucking lazy about it, either. The case doesn't end when you settle down with a nice girl, it just changes the way you go about it.

Happy birthday user. My dad quit smoking when he was 45 or so and resolved to get into shape again. He succeeded and can actually run and bike around really well now, even though he's 66. Stick it out and you'll make it.

so you're deadlifting double overhand? and it's the only reason it's that much behind? I wouldn't waste my time with such babby weights (in comparison to your other lifts) just because a trivial aspect such as grip is the limiting factor

Yeah, overhand. I've been squatting maybe 1 year, started deadlifting 3 months ago. That's the main reason it's lagging but grip is why it's not going faster. If I had straps I feel I'd likely deadlift close to my squat or above instantly.

Deadlift has been helping my lower back and my other lifts so it's absolutely worth it.

>She's my best friend
Stop lying to you self player

Sorry I couldn't read all of your posts. Some of that shit was long winded

Checking in.

My lifting career started with Veeky Forums

In my 5 years of gym life I've gone from 165-205 and fkn ripped.

I only browse here now once or twice a week and mainly for FPH threads or to have a laugh or two before the gym, but I thank Veeky Forums for turning me on to SS, which yes I did for a whole year.

A lot of BS and trolling mixed with solid advice and more man ass than you would ever wish to see. Thanks, faggots.

>once a week squat too much

What do you "old" guys think about memes?

>in my 30s and neet
I just want to kms

I've been on Veeky Forums since ~2005 so you tell me?

>21 years old
>tfw 0 muscle mass skinnyfat
>tfw no point in starting to lift because it's too late

it's a painful feel

>30
>neet
>worked last year for a bit doing house painting but made really really shit pay
>depressed as hell, no friends, sure as hell no gf
>injured achilles running, cant jog anymore because of it
>no money to buy drugs, all money goes to various insurances
just kill me now lads

I just wanted the opinion of older guys on memes, not this "hurr im a oldfag", thanks

Fun fact:Midlife crisis is a myth.

30 in june. Cry.

>30
>near 3 years with my 21yrold gf
>cooking pork atm
>steady job
>am smoking a blunt watching Seinfeld
>rest day feels.jpg