Do starting strength, it'll help

>do starting strength, it'll help

>starting strength is the way to go!
great, just fucking great

now i cant even fit into any of my clothes, what do i do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fucking lol'd.

Why do I still go on this goddamn board

>do a single squat
>quads literally blow up into a FUCKING concrete block

THANKS RIPPYTITS

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ASSES ON THE CATALOG HOLY FUCKING KEK

Time to upgrade from skinny jeans to relaxed fits!

same tbqh

Can it be?

pull those pants down and point them toward the camera so we can get a good look. I think OP's are bigger.

Post upper body. From what you can see in the first pic it doesn't look THAT disproportionate

embarassing
reminder that SS is a meme and zyzz could fit into skinny jeans

Welcome to Veeky Forums, no homo.

glutes*

there is no need to be upset

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPT!

Hnnnnng

this thread made me laugh so much

STARTING MEME.

WILL MAKE U A TREX

lmaoo

Are gaybros really attracted to this?

It looks disgusting, what the fuck is appealing about this stumpy looking body?

THICC

exactly

*BRRRRRRRRAAAPPPPPP*

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

kek, this thread belongs in a Veeky Forums humour one

>you can still see the shadow of his schlong.

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

kinda wanna slide my tongue up your leg

>26 seconds apart

MODS

holy shit I'm laughing so hard right now

your legs look like two big drumsticks user

haha fuck this board

>sides have left the fucking milky way

i fucking love this board
kek

What the fuck

>shaves his ass and legs

faggot

THIS

WHY DOES FIT ALWAYS SHAVE EVERYTHING

I didn't read the thread but if nobody made the connection yet, here

is it kinda weird ive become gay in a fun way? I don't wanna really fuck dudes, but occasionally ill get the craving for a brojob or some cuddling with a big guy.
I still get a boner over chicks, but you know, just some fun, maybe lift some weights naked, jump in the poor together to cool off, maybe practice some underwater sumo, one thing leads to another and we just grind up against each other for 20 or so minutes.

No penetration or anything, just some gentle rubbing and kissing.

Not even that big, you pussy

I'm dying, Jesus
Veeky Forums has the best OC by far

Damn this inspired me, next time I'm at da club, I'm gonna be grinding up on some girl instead of the other way around

KEK

hory shet

I'm laughing my ass off. please don't include me in the screenshot.

Never change Veeky Forums

dafuq

fucking hell

Someone get the CIA ass in here, we need an ass thread now

Will SS really make me look like this? I mean come on. Squating 3 days a week can't really be that bad..

>I mean come on. Squating 3 days a week can't really be that bad..

fuck someone beat me to it

of course not! Don't listen to the memes, they're just memes

three times, even four times a week is just fine! go nuts! Do you think rippletitties has gotten as far as he has by being wrong?

Oh fuck off ye trole! If Riptoe says it's okay then it's okay. Not listening to any of you trolls

I think SS is a good program, but a little out of balance.
Try Greyskull LP instead.

Don't worry about it man you're good

Thank you. I will continue to train hard!

Buy new ones nigger

HOLY SHIT

10/10 thread OP. I kek'd.

This fucking board

Veeky Forums should have a pants exchange network

former fatties give pants to people who squat 2x-3x bw

memes aside if you've got super long femurs you won't get the issues that OP has from SS. On the flip side you also won't be able to be as big of a guy as him because of your long femurs, so it's an abstract kind of feel.

Not being able to fit into your skele clothes is the first sign that you've gotten bigger, you fool.

Possibly because he didn't even lift, and just roided.

>2017
>Listening to Rip èl Toè

ISHYGDDT

Green tea all over my monitor, you fucking faggot
Holy fuck lmao

> all the normies are out for saturday partying and i'm sitting here laughing my ass off in a thread about some guy's fucking ass

Top kek

It could be worse
You could be wanking to it

w-wouldn't that be something

Well if you are then you finally found the board where you belong
Congrats

Pls include me in the screencap.

lads you're all golden

can i git in dat reddit crop dawg le up boat amirite?

do people still geniuenly get trolled into doing SS? it has to be one of the longest standing Veeky Forums memes at this point

goddamn

Veeky Forums is lowkey the funniest board on Veeky Forums

>this thread
>oc

I'm back brah, umad?

you look like a fucking dog

And then he died.