/fraud/

Steroids general. (No source talk.)

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki
fitnessuncovered.co.uk/performance-drugs/anavar-cycle-guide
strawpoll.com/8yf4r86
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is chest not a more commonly referenced spot to pin?

Seems easier than delts.

1. Is prostate growth from estrogen permanent or reversible?
2. Is large prostate a health problem in itself or only inflammation (prostatitis) is?
3. Is prostatitis inevitable with large prostate? Doesn't it happen only to those who /nofap/?

>prostate growth from estrogen
Isn't prostate growth caused by testosterone?

/r/ing study that showed that testosterone was used in at least two (maybe three?) cases to reverse and treat prostate cancer

ever pinned pecs yourself? Never tried personally but have been tempted to.

How long would it take for a beginner to AAS to gain around 30lbs of LBM?

I know it's individual, but lets just assume best case scenario

Depends entirely on you bub

Im gonna give it a go either Monday or week after and do glutes again.

I feel like I have more muscle in my chest and a better handle on where to pin. Delts make me nervous as fuark. No other pin spot is that close to a joint. I had to have ink injected into my shoulder joint for a MRI once and it was miserable.

I've heard heart is a muscle too.
Sounds like a perfect pin spot.
Heart is at the heart of everything.

pic related is 148lbs to 185, currently 192 as of today. YMMW, obviously body fat is a factor in that weight and not taken into account largely, lots of variation throughout.

delts are ezpz t b h

just keep the volume low and go maybe 1 inch in rather than nearly the full 1&1/2

first couple pins in delts the pip can be brutal though

Do you bother with the z track or just compress for a minute or 2?

Look noticably better in the mirror.

Need a refeed day so all my lifts don't go totally to shit.

Still feel somehow like I'm cheating and am gonna ruin everything.

>DMITRYS
show the dick

Why are roiders who've been rousing for a year so weak.

if you're trying to directly relate it to AAS something regarding androgen receptor uptake/availability is probably the best answer

if you're just shitting on my progress nigga do you not see frame 1, shit I'm no roelly but still

>show the dick
I would love to but Veeky Forums is SFW.

>Why are roiders who've been rousing for a year so weak.

A lot of them do it for aesthetics and not for strength

On an unrelated note, I'm going to be out of the country for a month on a trip and won't be able to take anything. Do you think this is gonna cause problems?

>won't be able to take anything
Take the second best thing that's legal to possess there.

Once your guys take on creatine? Still use it even if on just test? Took creatine for 3 years a, been off a couple months because I been debating getting test.

This is one of the most shit places to discuss AAS use

Fucking UK muscle is even better

1. Read ALL of /r/steroids/wiki before asking your retarded ass questions.
>reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki
2. Who is Alex?

Dude, you did good but it looks like nstty progress.

>Once your guys take on creatine? Still use it even if on just test?

>Is creatine any use for someone on an AAS cycle?

>So the bottom line is creatine still makes difference even while on steroids. Thanks.

>It is YET ANOTHER episode of my source acting like a fucking retard

jesus christ this never ends, does it?

PLEASE SOMEONE KILL THIS RETARD

he's such a fucking idiot omg

diy

I'MS SCREAMING

this guy is so fucking retarded

I declare this thread boring

My source just posted something really retarded and a customer's info on sst

My source sent me two bottles of liquid mtren that he made and i wonder if anyone has any experience with it? Everything i read about it is just how liver toxic it is but yolo right?

Which thread?

The canadian source who recently had a whole heap of problems

QUESTION

>When running 40mg/ed anavar cycle for 6 weeks, is there need for PCT? Nolva?

ANSWER

>the supression from anavar is barely an issue. your balls will recover since this is all your taking.
>and since your a women it wont matter.
>stack with asin if your concered.

CONTRADICTORY ANSWER

fitnessuncovered.co.uk/performance-drugs/anavar-cycle-guide
>Remember, post cycle therapy after your [Anavar] cycle is also a must.

MORE QUESTIONS

1. What's "asin"?
2. Anavar doesn't aromatise. Why does OP suggest Nolvadex rather than HCG?
3. OP mentions 40 mg/ed. What is recommended dosage for a male noob?

kill yourself

Thoughts on private/UPS mailboxes? I'm living with my parents for the next couple months until I get my apprenticeship. I dont want to go full retard and have it delivered here yet.

What rough size dimensions would be enough to get, say 12+ vials delivered at a time? (I'm getting 10)

(Or post office boxes)

Well senpai, inb4 getting fired/v&
I have 4 girls at my work that want to fuck me, and i dont know how to go about getting their numbers in super low risk way so that i dont risk my job. Also, one is 16, but is super shy and flirty w only me and goes out of her way to touch me.

Inb4 telling me its not worth it, i know its not, but 3 of them are insanely cute

Do it faggot. Before they go and get destroyed by Jamal and Trashawn.

SST is general has basically lost all of my respect between shitty sources and now them making that bigdubty retard a mod when all he does is fuck around with childish shit on there.

> when she realizes your dick hangs lower than the balls

She's too hnnnghg in her YouTube vids. When will it be my turn for a flat chested model gf who doesn't wear bras under anything?

She looks like she needs a good long dicking though.

>shitty sources
so just dont use new sources giving fucking sales, lol. like hur de durrrrr

if you are in the US and use one of the 5000000 established ones u are not gonna get scammed

Nah I just homebrew now. Way cheaper and no pip unlike some sources where it makes me want to amputate every time.

BUMP

>user WHO WAS SEEING QT ROID DEALER GIRL LAST NIGHT TELL US HOW IT WENT
Yours truly, but
>QT
No. Aside from being 5ft and a bit, which is kinda cute given I am about a foot taller. But besides that, holy shit she makes some tumblr dykes blush in comparison, full androgenic sides and the kind of back patting, dirty joke cracking, hard liquor guzzling, muscle car driving type you imagine burly Jersey fathers of three to be, except her gyno was assigned at birth (topkek) and she still has a twat. And a surprisingly damn fine booty in normal clothing.

That said, I officially am a roid boytoy now, my mother would be proud lmao. No vicarious proxy fucking for you yet but lots of sweaty nasty lewd stuff still. I regret nothing, or at least tell that to myself while questioning some life choices rocking back and forth in the shower muttering something about free (or insanely cheap) pharma ronalds. Not even because I DID it, but because I kinda ENJOYED it. Oh well. I still am free to fuck other women on the side as I see fit so I must acquire the most overly feminine slut I can find asap to even things out.

do you have pics?

Are ecdysteroids a legit thing or snake oil? Because I've skimmed scientific studies that say they're amazing but I they straight up seem too good to be true and I never see people talking about them.

Of course I do. But none I am willing to post on the 4chins cause privacy stuff, not gonna get my steron bae doxxed m8. Imagine a half as tall Leslie Hofheins with like 18-20%bf and a way wider jaw for crude reference lmao

that sounds acceptable, reading your story i was entertaining the thought of you boinking swole danny devito in drag makeup huehue

Fuck you, even my standards are not that low man. Loling irl at the mental image though, bravo.

>kill yourself
Every time you post this, I make a donation to the local mosque.

dead bread

Should I wait until my aromasin gets here before I start injecting Test E?
The Test E will get here probably today, I could have my AI here in about a week.

Is it a really really bad idea to start my cycle before i have an AI actually on-hand?

Tammy's a fucking bitch

I feel like shit.

nah 1 weeks is fine buddy, you gotta be sure its 1 week tho.

if it ends up being 4 weeks or more, you are cucked

No, not unless your doing a high blast of test, and preloading the first shot with 3x the regular dose.

No I am just doing my first cycle ever of 500 mg/week.

If something gets fucked up in the delivery process, should I stop injecting immediately to avoid problems?

>show the horse dick

fixed that for ya, familingo

if you really run in delivery issues you just lower your dose to like 100mg/w that will put you at high normal levels and shouldn't cause any estro issues.

OK thanks mr monkey

Jealous

Would a 600mg test e and 200mg deca 12 week cycle be alright for a relatively lean bulk with a decent calorie surplus?

how's my favorite Malaysian airplane part reselling marketplace doing this fine Saturday morning?

how safe is sst domestic? over the PH life and ready to get cereal

I made a grindr profile to understand gay culture/morbid curiosity.

There is a spot for HIV status and your last tested date right on your profile! HAHAHA. Also half the names of people are "420 dick sukkr" and other degenerate shit.

Fucking gay people, my god I am cracking up. They're raw animals!

HOLY FUCK i got messaged by 6 guys and I didn't even have a profile picture up yet! And none of them are bots!
I sent one pic of myself and they all wanted to fuck immediately! What the fucking shit!!!

I am not used to this much attention, is this what it's really like to be a woman? My god I can truly understand why this type of shit would go to their head. I really know what "full inbox" on OKCupid feels like in real life now.

God damn I wish I could be gay because this is so goddamn easy.

>deca for a cycle
no

b8

M8 the *average* number of sexual contacts for homos is well over 100; something like 25% get past 500 and 1000 isn't exactly unheard of. Look up the early AIDS patients and you'll see just how degenerate they can be.

>b8
How is this bait I am getting messaged by fucking 15 guys at one time right now! What the fuck! This never happens when I am dealing with women! They ignore me and push me to the side all the time

guys, am i the only one here who got face gains from test? i swear im at the end of my cycle and i got so much more fucking handsome. i hope this stays after i PCT

also fuggin sloots on tinder is so ez when u have high test face and roid gains

someone should hand out free test vials to all the autists here on Veeky Forums

because they are guys, its in their nature to do the first move.

>Look up the early AIDS patients and you'll see just how degenerate they can be.
I watched a movie called "And the Band Played On" which is a pseudo-documentary about the HIV outbreak. Yes I am aware how degenerate and irresponsible fags are. It actually made me hate fags a little bit and before that I was totally equal rights and liberal, all that.

They basically went into san francisco bath houses and fucked 5 guys raw back to back and even when presented with hard evidence that what they were doing was causing a deadly public health crisis, they went into denial and just kept doing what they were doing because they didn't want to stop fucking and cumming inside 5+ actively bleeding rectums, without condoms, every day

Doesn't matter how many women I "make the first move" with they never give me this much attention.

I don't see how any of what you said changes what I said. It's crazy to see what it's like to be an attractive woman. This really explains their hubris and narcissism. If they get this much attention all the time then I almost can't blame them

placebo

What i said changes nothing. But it is kinda expected because they are guys, its normal for them to do the first move and be direct and it isnt for woman.

Also yes, the millions of sad beta orbiters who worship 5/10 trash give woman the feel of being a god.
I mean, i see some sloot on instagram who posts a butt pic every single day and she has 15 million followers. Imagine what that does to your ego

of the roid sugar momma or the nasty sex? lol

i switched between old pics and current pics a thousand times, my female friends tell me i look better, my family tells me i look better.

Did my friends get placebo affect because im on steroids?

okay then, you lost some body fat

t. ugly af

>i see some sloot on instagram who posts a butt pic every single day and she has 15 million followers. Imagine what that does to your ego

It's wild. Men and women truly live in different worlds.

cope more uggo, i was skinny fag before and i gained fat on my cycle

yes but I don't see how that has anything to do with it

What kind of compounds would it take to get overeem mode?

He's like 6'4 260lbs, which is the same height as me so it's goals af

genetics

How do I know if I have the genetics for this while I'm still natty?

Or do I just have to pin and find out

What's the best approach for Prop? Should I do 50mg ED or 100mg EOD? I could do with not having to stab myself every day desu.

man why do people ask this dumb question.

certain compounds dont give you a specific look. overeem was shredded and jacked, thats why he looked like that.

get on test, build big muscles, cut down to low bodyfat, thats all there is. Adding more compounds will get you to your goal faster, nothing more, nothing less.

Test is all you need in life unless you want to be Rich Piana

/fraud/ survey time

please respond.

strawpoll.com/8yf4r86

>I could do with not having to stab myself every day desu.

>chooses prop

aye

>certain compounds don't give a certain look
They don't?
Well then if that's true I guess that's all I need to know then, thanks senpai

wow old strawpall was so much cooler

I have to go with prop. My cycle can only last 8 weeks tops and I'm not running a long ester for 8 weeks, as that sounds like a waste.

well they do....to some extent. But thats not what you are looking for if you want to look like overeem.

You have bad taste

I've heard a bunch of people say that tren cough is a meme but damn I just got it a 2nd time ever and it sucks big old 14" dick. Almost threw up a couple times from coughing so hard.

>I've heard a bunch of people say that tren cough is a meme
nobody says this

that's after (top) / before (bottom) ?

He looks better on top mais he's maybe better with the bottom type body when it comes to fighting

Heard multiple people on SST and the sister sub say it. I'd say it's likelihood is overblown though.

Anything BUT a meme. Even if you happen to not nick a vein, it does impact lung function ever so slightly at higher doses so you will wheeze earlier from unrelated shit, if that makes sense.

>mais
baguette du fromage honhonhon

Indeed, frogfag here.

Nah, before is top, then he got busted for roiding in the ufc, so he had to come off, and he actually started getting knocked out consistently when he came off

Quebec or actual connasse? Just wondering.