What's Veeky Forums's take on fruits and fruit juices?

What's Veeky Forums's take on fruits and fruit juices?

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/elena/titles/fruit_vegetables_ncds/en/
healthyeating.org/Healthy-Eating/All-Star-Foods/Fruits.aspx
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/what-should-you-eat/vegetables-and-fruits/
ucl.ac.uk/news/news-articles/0414/010413-fruit-veg-consumption-death-risk
www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/newssummary/news_22-2-2017-16-38-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fruits- yay
Juices -nay

With fruits you get all of the fiber, vitamins and minerals and they're more satiating.

The more you process a food you lose fiber and some of the vitamins and minerals.

Fruit isn't bad no matter how many times keto faggots and low carb tards will say it.

Fruit is awful for you. It's literally just sugar. There's a reason diabetes is much higher in places with a majority fruit diet. Fruit juice is actually pretty good since it's only about 2% juice from fruit.

this is completely wrong.

Who to believe?

takes 2 seconds of google to show that fruit is good for you, yes it has sugar but its not a significant amount when considering the benefits of all the fiber and vitamins/satiety you get from eating fruit.

>Fruit is awful for you.

who.int/elena/titles/fruit_vegetables_ncds/en/

healthyeating.org/Healthy-Eating/All-Star-Foods/Fruits.aspx

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/what-should-you-eat/vegetables-and-fruits/

ucl.ac.uk/news/news-articles/0414/010413-fruit-veg-consumption-death-risk

www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/newssummary/news_22-2-2017-16-38-0

Fruit is meant for people with an active lifestyle.

>tfw ywn be stranded on a deserted island and go day to day eating a mostly fruit diet

also wrong

I wouldn't take nutrition advice from Veeky Forums

If it's not the near-daily McDonalds shill threads about how you can totally be healthy while having daily Big Macs, you're usually reading the opinion of an American teenager who is addicted to shitty food

It's what you top your baked chicken with.

That & a reduced red wine fuckery.

>There's a reason diabetes is much higher in places with a majority fruit diet.

Like where?

Lower carb fruits in moderation, no to fruit juice.
I eat one serving of berries or some melon every few days. I'm cutting and I'm losing fine. When I stall, the fruit will go.

>mom says fruits will stall your weight loss

>carbs

"No!"

I can t digest fruits so i don t eat them

r u a dog?

no m8 after I eat fruit my poop is just chunks of fruit so I can make my poop any colour

what about grapes, lads? frozen grapes are my favorite snack. i would hate to find out they are bad for me

Well fruit is certainly better than a snickers bar. It's not recommended to eat in big quantity but def better than junk. But fruit juice is a joke, you can consume much more sugar easier than eating a fruit.

Never take anything you see here seriously, even if it otherwise is correct.

Veeky Forums and its denizens exist only to spread confusion and discord. This site is nihilistic and believes that truth is not possible, therefore all genuine believe and authenticity is eradicated by deceit or willful confusion. Also these people probably non-ironically hate you and would lol if they saw a video of you and your family's violent deaths.

I ate fruits during my cutting phase for bodybuilding show and I was able to cut no problem, just don't over eat it is all.

Fruit - good in moderation
Juices - nah

yea, a dog would enjoy that

Not only is it better than a snickers bar, it's plain good for you. Bigger quantities are great if you can fit it in your macros.

Ya Eating within macros is good obviously, not stupid amount of fruits is what I meant. natural fructose is aight but too much of anything can't be gud.

/thread