Best Veeky Forums hairstyles

show me the best alpha chad hair for all the nu males in this board to get

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpzHkv42awk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't beat this

This is my current hair from the front. I get plenty of mires.

>high and tight
>alpha

LOL

>Knowing a good enough cunt to pull this cut off

It's troublesome.

Had a decent barber but he lost big in a divorce & killed himself.

No joke.

Are you telling me that my shoulder length hair is bad??

Excuse you, you fucking faggots.
Maybe that's why I get laid and you're stuck hoping to sniff the yoga mats before you leave the gym

I do this one too. People always ask to touch my hair.

your insecurity hurts me

fuck all this short shit

chads have mid length nigga

Wrong

Maybe in the nineties or early 00s. An average male today is better off going with a shorter, more sleek haircut. Some men can pull of the long hair but a very small amount. Chances are you look like shit and should probably cut your hair

/thread

what the fuck is this guy

a God

jesus

Should i keep growing my hair out or cut it?

Left is me rn, right is the only pic I have of me with short hair

The plan originally was to grow it out to like shoulder length but since I'm still p much a skeleton I've been having second thoughts about that until I get bigger

Cut it

cut it for sure, it's so much cuter. the left looks like one of those 16 year old boys i used to go to highschool with that greased/slicked their hair back and played hockey. unless you want to look younger sure (since you dont have facial hair) but i personally think the shorter hair looks much better. you do you though, if you genuinely enjoy longer hair fuck what anyone says

What should i even do? I've had these since I am 16 anderen nothing has really changed.

yea i was leaning the same way.
ty

A faggot

grow it nigga.

You will never again get the chance to grow your hair long. Go see a good hairdresser to get it styled and you can pull it off.

Don't listen to insecure baldlets who try and pull everyone down to their 2mm hair length (not saying the two anons who replied to you are baldlets, but that is generally the truth).

I grew my hair to just above my shoulders and although I think I look better in a medium cut (hair is fuarken thick and wavy/curly), and although it took a little bit of effort every morning to make it look nice (leave in deep conditioner, followed by a water soluable gel, followed by a few drops of grapeseed oil to seal it in), I'm 100% happy that I took the chance of growing it long.

Plus there are lots of chicks that will dig it. Why? Because how many dudes with nice long hair are there around? Everyone has short on sides long on top, you will stand out and chicks will dig that.

When you're older I guarantee you will look back and be grateful you grew it.

Then explain to me why almost every girl I know wets their pants over this manlet?

You know nothing user.

Try feeding your hair to horses

How is this haircut called? I really don't want to show a picture of Goose to my barber

let it flow free boys

he's attractive and famous.....

It's a standard haircut, he's just attractive.

#2 on the sides about an inch long on the top, part to the (whatever side you part to)

If they're good they'll get it close and then you can get them to fiddle with it from there.

Well thanks, user

what do yu call the hitler-youth style cut with the bit on top and the buzzed sides?

Undercut. Planning on getting a haircut tomorrow and giving it a whirl

Ta. I want to give it a go because it looks really masculine but I'm conscious that my skull shape might be a bit too top-heavy for it

I'm thinking I might just say fuck it and go for it

>dat sideburns turning into a side neckbeard look

Sex Jesus

are you fucking retarded? hes handsome thats why girls wet there pants.. if you're bald, but handsome and you look good bald then girls will wet themselves over you...also he was a virgin and fell in love other than Stronk empowered womyn i dont need no man i got drakons girl what else was there to appeal to women in this show? of course they love kit.

dude they only have long hair for the roles because of the middle earth setting. Robb and Ned Stark, Jaime Lannister, none of these people rock long hair in real life

Correct, but only if can pull it off.

Happens more often than you'd think. Getting married is for idiots.

movie?

Jarhead probably

Me and my buddies were talking about this and we agreed high fades or high and tights only look stupid to people in the military, because we associate it with motards. In reality this haircut is actually very trendy amongst the civilian types. What looks retarded in the civilian world is a low fade. I mean I wear one but only because I'm still in.

I'm definitely still gonna rock some kinda fade when I get out. Shit looks fresh

>5 string bass

andreas?

In the Air Force a fade is practically required, if you don't want comments all day from people that don't know the AFI

>Alpha hair cut
>Anything but bald

pussy hairstyle

Religios faggots GTFO!!!

You look like I guy I knew called moot

2014 is that way

CHWOPPD IN HWAALFF!
FWEELL BWOOD SPWILL FWOM YER MOUWT!!

mfw i look a lot like this. Bit worse facial genetics tho, but right lense and ankle can +1/2 everyone.

that gyno

NW0 buzzcut is a chad tier haircut

same here user, im not losing hair but my hairline is the same since forever. kinda sucks but at least im not balding

Rate my cut my dudes

from your skull alone one can clearly see your are not more than average. nice hairline tho. your glasses are ugly

this woman is a chad birthing machine. one wonders how not a single one is balding

what the fuck they are all pros

youtube.com/watch?v=JpzHkv42awk

God damn his face annoys me. Looking at it I know we weren't born for this, we were born for war.

I wear my hair like this, my style is also a lot like this guy. I modeled him when I was a kid. Also love the 90' vibe. And it doesnt look like every other guy around. I love it. I wore buzz before for years but dont dig it anymore.

They are all robust as fuck, 6'4 to 6'5. Their father as a rugby player as well. Genetics reign supreme

post pic

Kek

Current hair. The best thing you can do is work with the natural texture and growth pattern of your hair. This takes me about two minutes, and it's pretty consistent from day to day.

looks like Devan Lannister

just scrolled through the thread
I thought it was meant to be
>/ Veeky Forums hairstyles/
not
>/handsome as fuck men who just happen to have hair on their head/

Military style cuts
Traditional hairstyles
20s men's styles

newfag

If you have a baby face and/or great face gains, long hair
If you can grow a beard and have poverty to ok face gains, short hair with a fade is always nice
If you're balding, shave that shit
And finally, if your face gains are just too much then any cut will do

Also, stop asking a fucking board for haircut advice. Just like workouts, haircuts depend on each individual
Face shape, glasses, skin/hair color, jackness etc need to be taken into account. Just go to different places and get different type of cuts so you know what looks better on you. You might look like shit for a while but it grows back and you can always wear a cap

>1-3 haircuts for str, 8-12 for hypertrophy

ITT: men who want to look sexy for other men, and women to continue ignoring them.

how do i ask for this? Skin fade?

>he doesn't djent

Yeah, looks like a no.2 on top with a high skin fade

>1943+74
>not having the standard cut of the most alpha group of humans to walk this earth

Shiggy to the diggy

I think this only works if you're good looking. There's this kid on my campus with the same beard and hair and it looks so damn goofy.

4th from the left.

>yeah budddy.
>Captcha : Fitness Together

I think you meant to post pic related

>tfw look like this after half a year of hairloss treatment

Frig off weeb

I can tell that those scalp massages are working great for you. Keep it up user!

I have long hair and get compliments on it all the time