Am I fat?

Would you consider me as fat? Is it normal to have a belly like this while you're sitting?

Your dangeroisly close. Id still make love towards you in your current state.

Yes. You also look like a degenerate. When you run out of abortion-money, enjoy single-motherhood.

You are straddling the line between chunky and fat, and the line is about to pass out.

That face. Jesus where the fuck have I seen that?

Yea kinda. A lot of attractive guys wont be interested in you but they still may fuck you

SHEFFIELD, SHROPSHIRE ON HUDSON, YE OLDE BUCKINGHAM

What would you say I am now?

eat less and go for long walks. cut sodas and juices.

ay gurl you wanna touch my dick with your poop shutter

Lol its normal for your gut to stick out slightly when sitting but you could drop a few pounds.

Maybe do some squats.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

mfw thinking of you hurting

weight/height?

Doesn't really matter though, you are holding a fair amount of fat around your midriff despite sitting down.

Yes, you are fat.

Large, lifter.

Definitely not fat.

There is a self evident physicality present. Larger in stature than other women, but also carrying it better than most modern body types.

Tan is tight, hair bun makes me think aging.

Eye brows are rough, definitely wouldn't pull in my neck of the woods (mid west).

Tattoos make me think Biker-ish.

Would do, no doubt. But why post on /fit?

Not him but chubby.

are you fucking serious?

do you love me as much as there are grains of sand?

yeah peoples' stomachs stick out when they sit down but for you it folds over lol

A little chubby. Not skinnyfat though. Can see muscle.

Whats the story with the guy you cut out of the pic?

Yes. At least 20lb overweight by the look of it.

Where do you see muscles?

mommy let me explore ur belly

Yes. You need to lose about 30 lbs.

>Oh no, I'm fat, what do I do!?!!
>I know! I'll get a stupid ass belly piercing to draw even MORE attention to my fat

Hang yourself, degenerate.

no. now stop looking for validation on /fit you fucking whale

Jared Kushner

don't listen to anyone saying any differently. a little fat folding up is inevitable when you sit down but you have a literal pouch hanging over your pants. so yes, you're fat.