Natty or not thread

Is kinobody natty?

looks natty to me, just great genetics

Delusional

he has bodyfat, test and steroid tests done on camera with real doctors.

he`s 100% natty. nothing about him is even hard to achieve. known natties like athelean x have better bodies than his.

multiple fitness youtubers, including steroid users, consider him natty (just youtube "kinobody natty").

anyone that thinks he roids is an idiot.

don't know about him in particular, but it's within the realm of possibility

Those would be the steroid tests done not long after he got 'injured' and slimmed down, yes?

Great genetics? He's not even that big he just has low bodyfat

i have that kind of vascularity even when I'm ~20% bodyfat with a pump, maybe he's just got vascularity genetics and this makes him "look" bigger than he actually is

I could see him being natty if he's good genetics considering he spends like every month just maintaining that shit

maybe an ex-gear user

The only thing I find suspicious is how freakishly strong he is for a guy his size. That's probably the thing that makes me most suspicious of Martin Berkhan, for that matter.

That's actually a pretty poor way of determining who's on, because gear matters a lot less for strength than it does for size (and can easily be swallowed up by attachment/proportion differences).

Depends on the gear

>gear matters a lot less for strength than it does for size (and can easily be swallowed up by attachment/proportion differences).
That's a good point, and one I was already well aware of. Yet I find super freaky strong people suspicious anyway. Pretty much anything that looks "too good to be true" raises a red flag.

For that matter, if pre steroid era strongmen were alive today and making the same lifts, I'd be suspicious of them as well, and rightfully so given that is isn't an era without steroids. Being a little suspicious or skeptical isn't a bad thing. It's how you avoid falling for the fake natty meme.

Even with the stuff like halo, cheque drops and shit (ie stupidly androgenic short term gear) on top of regular drugs the difference isn't even close to what it is in bodybuilding. If it was, you'd be seeing the top tested guys putting up ~2/3rds or less of what the untested guys could do.

>i have that kind of vascularity at 20% bodyfat. lol no you dont. And guy above me is right, those tests were done after he "suddenly decided to stop working out" and lost serious mass and definition. Any sucker that believes he's natty must be very new to lifting.

Confirmed /fraud/; doesn't ever deny using gear or trt, just speaks in circles about his dedication to a clean diet, years of training, et cetera. He tells the truth, he just tells people the version of the truth they want to hear.

>thinking he's natty

How long "in", bros?

so just like oly lifters who are all natty!

people can be within natty limit and still be on steroids, there are tons of those in my gym

You are fucking stupid

I always wondered if Neville is natty, he sure doesn't look like one. But everyone says he is

This is totally doable. In this Image his delts look pretty big but Check other photos of him.

I this achievable natty?

That's about natty limit after a few hard bulks.

But he did not achieve it natty.

He's not

Yes , he isnt even that impressive. Veeky Forums is full of genetic trash that is completely delusional about the natty limit

Kek

Is he training in Sam hyde's room?

No. You're dyel if you think he is natty.

if any of you don't believe that you can't achieve the body of this sub 6' guy without drug abuse, you may as well kill yourself right now. literally not even joking, just go to your kitchen and get a knife and slit your throat; what the actual fuck do you even lift for? just what exactly is your goal physique if not at least this? anyone reading just keep in mind that truthfully on here, the amount of people training hard and smart enough to make any serious gains is probably 1%, same for the amount eating correctly, whether it be enough for putting size on or properly adhered to for losing bodyfat, the vast majority of people here are failures when it comes to fitness. point

he's just a guy who lifts super heavy while doing intermittent fasting, so of course he's ripped.

>i have that kind of vascularity even when I'm ~20% bodyfat with a pump

t. nattycel who hasn't done a proper cut yet
pic related is what a "big" natty looks like at low bf%

this is my goal physique

Genuinely good for you and good luck achieving it. Fwiw I think you will BUT when you get there you won't be happy and you'll want to be bigger and leaner and eventually turn to AAS

t. wanted to look like early (~210lbs) Zyzz and be natty4life etc now I'm just about to start my 3rd blast and want to look like pic related

you are so fucking delusional 'red pilled' autist.

Appreciate it man, as far as I'm concerned pic related is the upper bounds of size for aesthetics. But your probably right hahha