Is he, dare I even utter these words, /ourguy/?

Is he, dare I even utter these words, /ourguy/?
youtube.com/watch?v=pJTmUgKmBQQ

Other urls found in this thread:

musclepinups.com/showgal.php?g=groups/5727/16_1&s=71
instagram.com/linnlowes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I honestly feel like these guys are using Jason. He really needs some positive role models in his life and it makes me kinda sad

They're his only "friends" though so I think it's better than nothing

That guy has mental issues, right?

Jason has had positive role models and has pissed all over them. He deserves far worse than what he gets from tDRM desu
He's a retard that much is true, but he is also an absolutely terrible person, although I will admit that the Jewess that his mother is does not help matters.

i fucking love brad

If being the king alpha is considered a mental illness, then yes

lol fuck off loads of people have genuinely tried to help him over the years

They his genuine friends. It's just banterening

she looks so uncomfortable ahahahahahahahah god why

Bradley Shitler is the reason I watch The Misfits.

It's just banter, but Jason is a legit scumbag and scam artist, so he deserves getting shit on.

Thank God for Brad to provide ments when Lenny and Richard aren't around.

How noble of Brad to hang out with Jason. The midget really grows to be a big brother. Could he ever reach that high with average people?

You must be trolling, right? Brad is the whiniest nice-guy faggot on earth. I can't stand that fucker

t. Janoy Cresva

Could some fuck take one for the team and buy these nudes? Especially the movie
musclepinups.com/showgal.php?g=groups/5727/16_1&s=71

Can't stand Jason either. He ruin every video he is on trying to get attention saying the same overused shit instead of acting spontaneus.

I unironically like Lenny, tho.

What did he say? You didn't timestamp the video.

Brad is a fucking leftist beta cuck. He's trying to hide being beta under those gay tattoos and acting like an edgy 13 year old. He says shit like "women are allowed to to whatever they want" while the conversation is about married/engaged women. He is more delusional than lenny and jason combined. At least those two can admit that they have problems.

just bantz mate xd

Drink bleach

Maybe, but his interactions with Jason are pure gold.

This guy voted for Bernie sanders so no, he's not our guy.

Friendly reminder that this guy is on trt and probably more and still looks like shit.

He benches 3plate, though. Most of Veeky Forums can't say that.

fucking love brad, whether he's a try hard or not i don't care. favourite is lenny though, he's one of the most unabashed and honest and actually nice, though sorely deluded, people i've seen on the fitness end of youtube. he's never cruel, just misguided.

also that shredded old man who looks like stephen lang, he's cool.

also that girl is hot

Brad has the beliefs of an edgy15-year-old rebelling against his conservative parents. I'd rather an entire video of Lenny quoting Bible passages than listen to anything that self-righteous faggot thinks about life.

they're just busting his balls a bit that's all.

Brad's bullying stops janoy's delusion from spiraling out of control.

He's competing in a week at 20+% bodyfat, not even brad and nate can talk him out of it this time

>that guy at 2:15 jamming a barbell in the air

wtf am i watching? I'm so fucking confused

lmao

What is up with the Swedish girl? I mean, besides the awkward interactions with Cresva and his posse, she seems too cool for school. Don't tell me all eurocucks act like this

>Reply
they're not
hang out with a lot of germans and they're super down to earth and cool. They probably just hate hanging out with autistic weirdos

>who is Jason Genova?

Trying to explain Genova is basically like trying to explain a large fictional fantasy world now. Genova needs a wiki explaining events, people, phrases, items, like Lord of the Rings or the marvel universe would have.

You might as well ask "What is the meaning of life?". That's how complicated the question "Who is Jason Genova?" is. You won't get the answer from a book or from someone on an internet forum. You have to experience it. The videos, the Facebook posts, the instagram pictures, the radio talk shows all form a vast and complicated web that one must do his best to keep track of. Maybe one day you'll understand.

jason looks pretty thick, he just needs to lose like 25 pounds and try to dry up for his comp. i know there are people helping him with this, but if he could just drop some water weight and adipose tissue, he'd appear much better before going to pose while still looking fluffy.

instagram.com/linnlowes/

She is a cancer survivor with 774k instagram followers.

Really poor of you to even remotely try to judge every other 'eurocuck' by a individual like this.

Someone posted them on misc if I'm not mistaken. You can find them if you look hard enough.

>also that girl is hot
>falling for a crack whore
>falling for the token vagina

She probably didn't really want to be there, but her boyfriend is a piss trooper