I'm good

I'm good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/twlightqueen/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thin privilege is being able to see from not having a blob of fat hanging off your forehead

She thicc boi

>5 mins into bulk and chill and she gives you this look

What do chums?

kek

Bitch looks like pic related

which look?

>tfw ur so fat ur going blind

The OP pic

>when your bulk is going so well that it literally goes to your head

she'll soon need a bra for her eyebrow fat

Looked it up on facebook, every pic it posts there are like 10 people telling it how pretty it is lmao

Just looked her up on facebook and saw this LMAO
OP is this a troll profile? It's almost too good to be true

>fatory

kek

That's a fucking ogre

she squints better than clint eastwood

Jesus, what is it gonna do when the fat completely covers the eyes?

wear a headband

imagine being so fat that your body thinks its a good idea to start storing fat in your FOREHEAD

Use tape to hold up the fat rolls.

No I'm not joking.

>And it's not from the diabetes

How 2 get forehead gainz?

>tfw two smart to lose weight

She can open her eyes kek

Actually laughed out loud

The crease between her cheeks and forehead look like an ass crack

Her head looks like a waterballoon with a rubber band around the eyes

Underrated

To should be replaced with too

SHOPPED!

Shame on you guys

My friend with a congenital heart disease died yesterday, and he was in decent shape. And she abuses her body and still lives, fuck this world.

Probably went catabolic just by doing so

How fat do you have to be that it starts to build up on your forehead?

Is her sister dead yet, last I heard of (like 2 years ago) her sister was extremely sick in the hospital.

Both Amy and Tammy are alive. You're thinking of the time Tammy rolled over in bed and almost suffocated to death and had to go to rehab.

Maybe that was the cause but I definitely remember I think Amy actually being in the hospital and we all though she was going to die. They had her hooked up to breathing tubes and shit.

How did she get in though?

those wheelchairs with the carts attached are in the stores. she got in some other way and is too lazy to either walk out the door or use whatever she came in to get out.

The dude rams her to try and help hahahahaha

Looks like the early stages of Bogdanoff syndrome. Sad!

Any rundowns?

does anyone have the tammy wojak?

the Bogadoff brothers are ultra terrestrial synth humans made by the triad's secret space program with the help of nasa's secret space program along with the blue avians from the Pleiades. The bogadoff brothers have the highest IQ on the planet, estimate ranges between 300 and 500, but could also be more because of the advances engineering, access to the Akashic Records due to their superior spiritual connection due to the mantoid DNA inserted into their sub-geneum molecular stuctures. They are currently at the heading the shadow government with connections to the queen, president trump, the chinese, european, and american underground space programs, but also with connections to the displaced Atlantis and the inner-earth aryan peoples who have given over their secret space program to the bogdanoffs understanding their cosmic intelligence. The bogdanoffs have created plans to spiritually awaken all of humanity using planet X as a spiritual anchor to which they will draw earth humanity from all around the universe using a the internal merkaba found inside mars, then transferring it into the earth's core once the ring of broken Martian markabas left here as the pyramids have been re-created under the bogdanoff's guidance, not only in their original placements but also undergound in the secret U.S. military bases that have been created for this sole purpose going back as long as to the Knights Templar and Illuminati ages before the bogdanoffs were created, because they lacked the technology. Attempts to create the bogdanoff brothers by the martians in times past resulted in our moon, the grand canyon, and the destruction of our earth's core which has been substituted by an energy field created by the reptilians who inhabit the interior of our earth, formally known as the mayans, who also exist at non-reptillians in space with the mayan secret space program.

woah underrated af

>fatory

How many comments
>beautiful!
?

Can someone explain the forehead fat?
I've seen lots of fat fuckers and none of them have had whatever the fuck that is.

I didn't even know the forehead had adipose tissue.

thats what i call hightest

>she's literally fat buu

he hits her with his shopping cart KEKEKEKKEEKEKEKEKEKEEKEKEK!!!!

She is legitimately mentally handicapped. It's been mentioned a few times on their youtube channel.

youtube.com/user/twlightqueen/videos

Is that why she's got retarded fat that deposits itself on her forehead?

Please don't tell me I'm the only one who sees it..

how do I into forehead gains?

It is an ogre!

This is it's fellow troglodyte blood relative

>tfw she has 43 likes on this picture and you can't even break double digits
JUST

Im sorry user

Maybe it'd be too cruel but I wish I had a computer with photoshop right now

F

>fatory
Damnit now i have whey in my nose

photoshop cs2 is free you know?

F