Achievable without steroids? Serious responses only, not replying to trolls

Achievable without steroids? Serious responses only, not replying to trolls.

Bump

Bump

Who's this god of gains?!

Bro, I'm not even sure this is achievable WITH steroids

Mike Patton did it natty man

Wow, really?

These

Why it's none other than BlG BAD NATTY MlCHAEL "P-DIDZ" P-A-T-T-O-N, the glorious yet humble messiah of this very board

Bump

Thanks. Not my thread though, I'm just really enjoying it

Can someone explain this meme

It's been posted here for years and it still isn't funny

I don't get it

It's not a meme, he's the king of Veeky Forums

What meme?

Veeky Forums is such a slow board that one or two very determined autists can force a meme like this

That's all there is to it. We don't have decent mods and we do have some autistic idiot who thinks this bullshit is funny, so we have to deal with this

Wow !!

You better believe it, OP. These Epic gains are completely natty, this is The Real Thing. The doubters have me Falling To Pieces, I don't know if they're going through a Midlife Crisis or if they just don't have Faith No More, but they need to Get Out. They came From Out Of Nowhere and now Everything's Ruined. It was A Small Victory for our Superhero to be standing on The Edge Of The World, then The Morning After, some Motherfucker shows up to Be Aggressive, just because he's getting Smaller And Smaller while Patton gets Easy gains.

I agree, although I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about.
Thanks for contributing (Not OP btw)

>implying board speed has anything to do with it

one determined autist can make anything a meme

Like that guy on /a/ who has posted the same thread every day for 5 years

will my current routine get me this body by summer 2018?
2x8 pushups
20sec plank
sometimes i also do a pullup or two on the door

I take Methandrostenolone, Oxymetholone Testosterone (cypionate, enanthate) and GOMAD

I wish I was as dedicated to exercise as op is to making this thread every fucking day.

I would add some crunches somewhere in there, if you can :>)