Grill here. Is it true that guys prefer girls with bangs?

Grill here. Is it true that guys prefer girls with bangs?

As long as you're relatively attractive and aren't annoying as hell after 6 months of knowing you, your good.

Guys prefer girls with vaginas.

Tits or Gtfo

>your good.
>your
You already annoy me. You aren't relationship material.

I do, but not all men are like me

this

don't be fooled by the fags

indeed

How can hairlets compete?

nah bangs look like shit - 99% of girls hair is too thin for bangs.

If you have thick ass hair it can be ok

I'm in love. How do I acquire such a gf?

Not all grills can pull off bangs. You basically gotta risk it and see how it fits you. Or I dunno, try it with a wig.

i think you misheard. guys like girls who bang

Be a 12/10 Chad.

I'm not a big fan of straight bangs, but they do frame the face very well. They can also hide your forehead if you're insecure about that. I don't mind big foreheads though.

Girls with unwashed hair should be shot on the spot.

I assume girls with bangs like this are covering some monstrous forehead

the fuck is wrong with you

yes that is very true

first thing i notice about a chick is her hair. i'm not into regular bangs but side swept bangs get me hard every time

i came here to post this precisely.

Hair is pretty much one of the most important details about grills to me.

same

who is the semen demon in the op

same here desu senpai, i can look past most other parts if she has nice hair

Guy here. Is it true that girls prefer men with big penises?

Dunno but I can't post the full picture on this board.

This, godly hair makes even up for a mehish face.

How is bang Veeky Forums related you nugget, back in the kitchen you go

Post it somewhere else then, I need it

Just for you, bruh.

Praise brodin. May your quest for succ be fruitful.

who is this very cute pls whos this

oh wait nvm

thanks

Noooooooooo not tryna fuck '09 lady gaga in any era bruh ever

But if we're talking hair - highlights.

Specifically caramel skinned girls that smell good, have thick asses and small waists with ombre hair. God blessed this world with those fine ass mamis and I swear that shit sets my cock ablaze.

Girls do that shit if you're hot. Even if you're avg do it and if you have the right complexion it'll bump you a pt or two

I was going to call you trashy for liking highlights but with the way you type I think you're aware of what you are

I don't like bangs and I don't know any guys who do.

Personally I fuckin' love them.

This is such a case by case question, that the question itself is fucking worthless.

You should have asked "Do I look good with bangs.", and at least that would have a possibly valid answer. But even then, we'd all give different answers.

Bangs look absolutely goofy and I have no idea why so many girls are still adamant on keeping them.

Is that the backroom casting couch?

>Is it true that guys prefer girls with bangs?
Depends on the guy. Take a look at their mother's hair for reference.

All these damn questions are so stupid.
Look...
>it depends

Now shut up and dont make stupid threads man.

I can tell you're a shitskin just from the way you type

Darker than black?

Why do people get this haircut? It's the female equivalent of the JUST but a ton of people got it.

I saw a 40-something woman get one, and holy shit does it take away from appearance.

But then again, it looks easier to maintain. The older a women gets, the more I see the short (low maintenance) haircuts. Is it because they're out of their prime?

DELETE THIS

But even short hair looks better than that particular cut. A fucking mohawk would be a better option.

No it's because males and females in general lose hair in a diffuse pattern as they age...regardless of whether they have androgenic alopecia.

Thin, sparce hair generally looks less so when cut short

Just want to add data points for reference's sake, at what duration of your permavirginity did you develop an autistic sensitivity to slang and shorthand on the internet? Thx in adv bb

Guys prefare girls that bang yes

Yes.

I'm down with the slang, homie, but I'd rather you stay true to your nigger roots and use phrases like "massa" and "yessuh'". Be true to yourself, sambo

I'd bang a 40something in that haircut. Makes them look "mature".

Wait. Fuck. You're a girl.

And yeah, to reiterate, bangs usually look bad and weird. Like a middleschooler with a poor haircut.

That image is an exception, of course.

Someone else also pointed out, hair isn't a big deal. As with anything, relationships come down to a persons whole, rather than the sum of their parts. The OP image exudes someone who's confident, and well aware of their "image" of being a blonde, and plays that up.

OOOH nice edgy le racism meme!

Unfortunately I'm not black lil guy. Swing and a miss. Try again, I'm sure you'll get someone eventually ;) keep your chin up shorty.