Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,

Former fat guy here. Lost the fat, gained some sweet threads.

Now that I'm both thin and stylish, what's next? What do former fat guys work on once they've perfected their bodies?

Don't know if you're "perfect" bro but why not work on cooking/rapping skills so you can further resemble Action Bronson

Stylish? This is the equivalent of bellbottoms or any other style that ages horribly.

You're still pretty fat but god damn you look fly as fuck.

In the 'before pic' did you try to look like Peter Griffin on purpose?

>former

You still fat as fuck you bait ass muthafucka

>thin

I can guarantee that there is no way I will look back at these photos and cringe. This style is forever

Stop baiting and reposting shit fron the Veeky Forums cringe threads.

this, what imbeciles fall for this shit

i want that coat bro

>Former fat guy here
>FORMER

holy kek my sides

sick reddit reposting skills breh, now go back

>Action Bronson

holy shit

How would you know it’s from Reddit unless you were there yourself, you fucking normie. Get out.

Get a load of silent bob here

i know there's basically a 0% chance that the pic is actually the op, but it still cracks me up that somewhere out there this blob "person" actually exists and was so proud of how he looks that he uploaded this to the internet.

You look like the type of faggot that never claps for events

>Former fat guy here
>Former

M8, you're still obese. If you were thin, you'd shave that damn beard off because right now it's hiding your third chin. If you were thin you wouldn't need to wear a shirt on top of a hoodie and a ski jacket to hide your fat. If you were thin, your body wouldn't be trying to store fat in your hands. If you were thin, you'd wear jeans or slacks, like a normal person. If you were thin, you wouldn't need to stand at a 35 degree angle to take selfies because it minimizes your belly fat. Also, vacuum your carpet and clean the cups out of your Costco recliner. Make your bed. Hang up that X-Men poster in the corner, go buy a liquor cabinet to store your half-full bottles of $25 grain alcohol.

I see you. You are ugly. You have a broad nose on a fat, jowly face. You have no cheekbones, and no chin. You are balding. Because of your obesity, you have poor sexual performance (your poor penis is being strangled by fat and weakened by artificial estrogen). Your one consistent pleasure in life is to eat. It fills you, you are content.

You're still in denial about your weight. I won't lie, you've made some serious progress, but it sounds like you're thinking about stopping. You're thinking that it's OK to start being a lazy piece of shit again. Sadly, it never will be. Once you've been fat, you can never rest easy, your body will always crave that state. To stay physically fit is to actively rebel against 2.5 million years of primate nature.

It's tough. It'll probably be the hardest thing you ever do. But I watched my mother and father do exactly what you're doing now. They dug their own graves with a spoon, and they did over thirty years and died at the ripe old age of 64 and 67, respectively. Ask yourself, seriously; Do you want your kids to have to pay an extra two thousand dollars to buy a double-wide casket because you are too fat to be squeezed inside a normal one?

Fix yourself while you can.

this

Honestly, the dead giveaway for me is the fingers. The fingers ALWAYS betray you.

Bell-bottoms are awesome

taking this much time out of your life to respond to bait

You are aware that OP is baiting right?

WE DA BEST

I'd expect reddit to eat this shit up, but this is just pathetic

This makes me want to wear more button down shirts. Kinda classy.

Precisely. I used to be fat as fuck, and now I'm not but I know I can NEVER rest easy, I can never stop hitting the gym or watching my portions or cooking my own healthy food. I can never be a normie again unless I want to be fucking obese again.